WWYD cont

WWYD cont...

hmmm want those lips around my cock

Girl on left. Take that hat off of her press her against the wall and start pulling that tight top off of her. Every newly exposed bodypart i lick...tease and suck on....slowly undress her and tease her ....all pressed against the wall, until she begged for a fuck

Want the right's titties in my mouth

Wwyd to either one?

mmm need to suck those tits after I rip that shirt off

and now you expect us to say: oh, you're the man, you know how to handle a woman?

Wich one and wwyd?

need to take out those tits

WWYD

OP knows how to get a girl dripping wet in anticipation

Left, rape her ass and nut all over her glasses

Wwyd friends gf

he does though according to the keyboard, not sure how great in person but im reading and loving it

Titfuck with bra on while her sexy red lips tease the tip of my cock

lift that dress and slide into that asshole

How would you abuse her? Make her bf watch?

Mmmn how is her ass?

Right girl I'd fuck in the ass from behind, yanking her hair straight down her back so her ass is pushing up into me. When I got close to finishing I'd pullout and ram my cock up her pussy. While inside her shed fall face first and I'd fuck her like that while her asshole burned in pain. I'd cum as deep in her as I could. Spit across her face and leave.

Lay her on the table and slam her while watching those huge tits bounce all over

NEED to see this girl naked

suck those tits dryyyyy

This please, want to force my cock down her throat and cover her stupid face

What would you do to this little slut? Make her repent she ever raised a hand to a man....beat her and then rape her into a crying,bleeding,cummed on mess! And if you do,and its nuce and brutal,i can do yours.

Heres some more

She is just waiting to get used up guys!

Lips made for sucking. Any better cleavage?

lets see her body and then I will brutalize her

need to bend her over and shove my cock in her tight ass

would rip off that shirt and expose those nice tits before doing anything else

be rough to these sisters
reply 4 reply

I have some creepshots too, if anyone really destroys her. Break bones, draw blood,just destroy her. Have fun!

Titfuck her huge Tits and finishing off in her face.
WWYD?

would put her on my cock so I could see those tits bounce up and down as she rode me

I'll kidnap these bitches, both of them, and chain left in my dark, soundproof basement. Right is cute, she can stay in bed with me, tied down with her legs spread so I have a place to rest my cock at night. Right will be the cutie I fuck before I go to sleep and after I wake up.
Left will be ruined.I want to fuck her throat over and over for hours, so hard and so cruel and so relentlessly that she develops brain damage from lack of oxygen. She'll become my drooling, retarded throat toy. When I'm not abusing that throat, I'll leave her in chains, face down ass up, with my big Mastiff in the basement to make her his bitch as he pleases.

Eventually I'll get tired of right. I'll bring her down, force leftto sit on her face and make her eat out her friend's used up asshole. They'll both be throat slaves.

Fuuuuck I want to smash that sweet ass so bad please continue

need to pull down those bottoms and eat that ass before ravaging her asshole

would bend her over so i could feel her ass bounce off me as I thrust in her

i would pull that shirt off of her shoulders and wrap around her waist pinning her arms...then take this picture again after making her push her boobs together. Before i start ripping her clothes to fuck her like the whore that she is

I tie here up over a table with that rope, she thinks its just going to be a little bit kinky, but has no idea of my intentions.

Once I have made sure she is secure I leave her there for a few hours and come back after a few drinks with my friends. My friends see her and can't control themselves, they whip their cocks out and start throat fucking her and fucking her ass. She screams but she is completely defenceless. We all finish by cumming on her or down her throat. this is her life now, just satisfying our sexual needs and being our toy

reply 4 reply
be rough

would destroy her, rip her clothes off, suck those tits before bending her over

Strip them bend them over that rail tie them up spank the shit out them and sell their holes
Wwyd

Pull up her skirt, spank her ass until it's red, start fucking her without warning and fill her with cum

WWYD to my bitch in Pic related . She LOVES anal btw

suck her tits and lick her nipples move down her stomach to her pussy and slide my fingers in and play with her clit

Wich one and wwyd?

Shove her mouth down on my cock till she choked before sucking her tits and bending her over so I can slide my cock in her dumper

ex. WWYD?

Which one wwyd

Play with her tits through her top then take it off and start sucking on her nipples. I'd start fingering her and rubbing my dick against her stomach. Then I'd rip her pants and fuck her.

Drug them, when they wake up they've been sold as sex slaves to the highest bidder. Every hole gets used night and day until they become obedient. The brunette becomes known for her ability to deepthroat a cock. The blondes both take it in the ass like champs. They all love swallowing their masters cum.

WWYD reply 4 reply, get rough

more of this dumb whore

tits fuck the one on the left before blowing a load down her throat

Last one

damn would slam that cute mouth down on my cock before blowing a load down her throat

wwyd?

Fuck lefts mouth making her gag as I slam my cock into the back of her throat and finish all over her amazing tits. More of her please

i would drug all three, and then drag them home. Open my house so people could relentlessly abuse these bitches for some money.
Left one would be liked for her tits. Customers would bite, fuck, maul them, making them red and blue all over. Halfway trough they would bleed from the bites. Right one would get most of the fave fucking, with that cute face of hers. They would fuck her throat as she would be puking, crying, and moving in and out of conciousness. Middle one would get the worst: she is the biggest, she would get the blunt of the gangrapes. Little slut wouldnt even make it trough the night, would die halfway trough from the punches and kicks and giant cocks. The end id dump them onto the street, for the homeless as I count my little profit.

Now do my little slut, and dont leave anything of her.

Nudes for brutal wwyd

Titty fuck and cover her face with cum. Moar

Would force right into giving me a titjob then finish by cumming in her mouth

Wwyd?