Anyone live in Tucson AZ?

Anyone live in Tucson AZ?

There are explosions and gunfire, quite a lot, some shit is going down but nothing on the news of course.

Literally sounds like Syria here.

record some on your phone so we can hear it too.

I doubt my phone could pick it up, it's distant. Also I don't have an app for recording audio.

Well it stopped, I still can't find news. It's like 1am so I guess it will be a mystery.

surely your friends and family are posting about it on facebook though?

I don't have a Jewbook

so basically it was just a gunfight in a big city?

Tucson's not really a big city. It's less than a million people. This was a rather prolonged event, I'd say it was continuous fire for 2 minutes.

I just heard some more explosions and small arms, slightly closer this time. wtf. cats are getting jumpy.

Isn't there an air force base there? You know they do train and stuff right

DL a police scanner app like scanner radio and see what you can pick up.

I'll listen, I can almost never make this shit out with all the codes.

In Tucson AZ too, heard a gunshot as well but I've mostly had my headphones on.

Are you hearing the larger booms? I can't tell if it's explosive or a large utility vehicle or something

I don't get it. I keep hearing loud explosive noises but the police are just talking about some mexican fuckers.

in tucson, haven't heard anything all night. what part of town are you in?

Bullshit. Anything like that going on it would be plastered all over social media and local news would be on that like flies on shit with breaking news, etc.
This ain't a day and age where you can get away with bullshitting about invasions/attacks by unknowns anymore like you could back in the day like Orson Welles did with War of the Worlds in '38.

>over a million people
>not big city
You're plumb stupid boy. My town ain't a big city - under 4300 souls.

I walked outside for a few minutes and I could hear some low booms, towards the north side I think. I saw 1-2 police helicopters head north, past Ft Lowell and Campbell or so (my approximate area).

yeah man far west side. figured since it wasn't DM or that near me fuck it. find out tomorrow

> my town ain't big
> 4300
Fuck off cityfag

I'm in Tucson. Haven't heard anything. But I'm about 15 miles from Ft. Lowell. So that could be why.

Yeah the cops are talking about ft lowell and they're following some guys at a circle k i guess, idk. they're not screaming or anything.

well it's not fucking fireworks at 12:30am.

Theory: it's some crazy bullshit the Yaqui are doing that erupted into gunfire because degeneracy

>4300 people
>thinks they all live in town proper
Hyuck hyuck hyuck

Yeah, it's not fireworks. It's you trying to bullshit poorly.
Next time try saying it's some po'dunk nowhere place instead of a fucking huge city like Tucson.