>bring an entire team down because you fell for the BLM meme
the guy might actually be autistic.

His best friend is a turtle.

I think you may be right.

he's ugly as sin, that's for sure.

York brought the team down long before Kaep started kneeling

they shouldnt have benched him to start the season

they would be undefeated

Did you even watch preseason? He was 160lbs soaking wet. He would have gotten broke in half. Also,

>literally sacked five times today
>negative passing yards
>undefeated

Top fucking lel

not as a quarterback

but at making Sup Forumscucks assblasted? he is as based as it gets

>watching preseason

I watched one game where he won

Considering Sup Forums just won a massive victory you might want to rethink that claim

Against the chorgers 5th team defense.

He should have been fired months ago. He's a tumor killing the NFL.

not an argument

Sup Forums BTFO

Its literally nothing

>Goobert was gonna win da Bay a ring before mean Kneelman ruined it
>I am not the autistest

lmao

You shouldn't mass quote people like that.

T. Cuck

>Im gonna sit out the anthem for my brothas making the country hate me, cause divisions and destroy the teams moral
>I am a black intellectual

freebased

>Blazed Dabbert has won a game

Based on what? a meme?

isis cell based in sf

This. They're both awful and the team is a dumpster fire. It literally doesn't matter who plays

I thought Sup Forums supported BLM
this isn't pol

geez, Kaepernik will be fine next year once he has a coach who isn't the WORST COACH OF ALL TIM

Someone out there will actually fall for this bait

>you defend chip kelly
>but call MY post bait

ok then......

lmao

TFW black QBs have been in the last 3 super bowls

GET OWNED SON

and are 1-2 in said games

Chip is a meme but the 49ers franchise is rotten to the core. Everyone saw what they did to Harbaugh. No one will touch the team until there is a massive house cleaning.

All I'm saying is switch Dak with Colin and the cowboys would be 12-0.
Dak and the niners would be 1-11 at best...

With a black guy who acts more white than many white people having the sole victory.

Nah, Dak can throw with touch and Kaep can't.

how the fak is cam act "white"?
Dabbing is like the blackest thing u can do mang

hes so weak his gf brainwashed him

This is now a Matt Barkley thread!

>who is Russel Wilson

Imagine being Colin after the game and having to be all like "damn, Nessa Diab, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your purple hair and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both as a die-hard Christian and as the Muslim I'll become just for you." when all he really wants to do is complete half his passes and get paid $114 million. Like seriously imagine having to be Colin and not only sit in that chair while Nessa Diab flaunts her disgusting politics in front of you, the liberal media barely questioning her stretched reasoning, and just sit there, hot-take after hot-take, hour after hour, while she perfected that propaganda. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's SO PROGRESSIVE and DAMN, NESSA DIAB LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been consistently mediocre for seasons now, fucking playoff contenders and first rounders and later alleged GOATS for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suburbs of Wisconsin. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you've experienced the oppression of a multimillionaire athlete as she convinces you to take up the struggle for your people, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "revolution (for that is what she calls her movement)", the ideas she worked so hard for with race-baiters in the previous months. And then the team's owner asks you to stand for the national anthem, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the stadium security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Colin. You're not going to lose your future backup career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

no im not on the dak meme train but at least he can lead his fucking reciever

kaepernick has always been a shit qb who has only got by on a superteam for 1 and a half season

he is basically a black tebow

Thats on the dumbasses fault, lol nobody came to that soilders house wanting to kill him.. no that sucker signed on to kill people on forgein land then comes back crying for respect lolololololol.. nobody pointed a gun at him to join the military, his own decesision so suck it up, nobody has to stand for them killers with license

Tim "I'm more of a mean nigger than Colin" Tebow

You think only the Pounceys were in with Hernandez? Tim was protecting his bow under his Christian guise, so nobody would suspect him.

This guy is in some serious shit. It's a good thing Hernandez is OG and doesn't rat on his boys.

*his boy

>big brother tattoo

Illuminati confirmed for framing Hernandez, because Hernandez was going to bring down Globalism. Those two guys he killed in Boston were probably Government Agents trying to assasinate him.

And the reason Aaron had to kill Odell was because Odell was an undercover agent, only dating his fiance's sister to try to uncover some of what Hernandez knew about the New World Order.

Hopefully Trump pardons Hernandez and makes him the innocent man he truly is once more.

Not to mention, you think Tim doesn't fuck underage prime teen pussy everytime he visits the Phillipines on his "Philanthropy" visits?

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

Why does he cares so much about niggers if he's some sort of arab?

That's the brainwashing kind of stuff I come here to see.

t. angela merkel

fpbp

Every single war we've fought since Korea has been based on our government blatantly lying to us for their own personal gain.

Absolutely based

this

>Sup Forums has become so insane they actually believe this kind of shit

i hope he goes to a good team and dominates so i can laugh at all the poltards and armchair analysts who are really just pathetic haters. i especially want jed york to look more retarded than he already does.

Kaepernick can only look at 2 receivers max but usually only looks at 1 before he tucks and runs

Dak uses his whole field

>implying Iraq didn't have WMDs
>>>/tumblr/

As a minority sympathiser he is getting a bit overdramatic. Wearing tshirts and Malcolm X hats is not standing up to oppression or challenging society in anyway. Literally tumblr tier

>this thread

Sup Forums BTFO

DRUMPF BTFO

Why are Half-breeds so fucking try hard?

He went from fading into irrelevancy to securing a lifetime ESPN job in just a few months. Pretty smart move tbqhwyl

>b-but defenses figured him out!
but they haven't. he's doing exactly what he did when he outplayed alex smith to win the starting job only he's doing it better than ever before. the only difference is he has no receivers, defense or line now. what a surprise, you replace all of a good players weapons with shit and he turns to shit.

>muh military
>muh invading iraq is defending our freedoms

>getting blown up for Israel

Stop trying to defend the liberal medias golden child. They figured out the read option and Jaws cursed him by having his balls in his mouth.

and if he were drafted?

His face is so small but his head is the size of a blimp

The NFL is paying the price for their standing behind him. Numbers or people watching the games are way down,
Oakland and San Diego are both going to move to some other city as the NFL owners have no loyalty to the fans. Monday night and football is not on here. Expect them to have women in the game next year to get the numbers back up.

His face is to small for his head

he never ran a read option you drooling retard. do you even know what a read option looks like?

Crashing this franchise, with no survivors