What is Orlando Bloom working on these days?

What is Orlando Bloom working on these days?

Does anyone really think another Pirates of the Caribbean could be anything but a flop?

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/orlando-bloom-has-a-bit-of-a-foot-fetish-says-wife-miranda-kerr-2013267
youtube.com/watch?v=uO59tfQ2TbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks so unnatural. Is he gay and she a beard?

Are you trying to communicate?

Will we ever see her tits?

did miranda kerr really cuck him with justin bieber

The fuck did you just attempt to say?

whos the girl?

she looks ugly as fuck from this angle

A "beard" is a slang term you fucking autists. If you weren't so eager to put others down for your own self worth you might have learned something.

What kind of backwards eurotrash village calls women beards

yes

I've heard the term for as long as I can remember and I'm American.

Maybe you're just an underage piece of shit.

beard = woman that a gay man uses to hide his gayness, like Huge Jackedmans wife

thats katy perry without the cgi team

i'll never forget the blind item that was revealed about how katy perry and selena gomez take turns fucking orlando bloom in exchange for him supplying them with coke.

a beard is a woman posing as a gay man's partner. it's a really used term in showbiz

we should all be so lucky to be with someone that still truly desires you

oh right I forgot she was that fugly without the 3 pounds of makeup

Kys

BTFO

What is it with people being ignorant and getting mad at others for their lack of knowledge?

He looks like this is his first time touching boobs, which I'm positive is not.

>110. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/10 **#12** I’m now calling them the coke trio. The female still A+ list singer. The female former tweener turned A- list singer and the foreign born A-/B+ list mostly movie actor. The women each take turns having sex with the actor and probably make him pay for all the coke they use in return. The former tweener is straddling a very dangerous line between friendships.

>A+ list singer: Katy Perry
>A- list singer: Selena Gomez (dangerous line: Taylor Swift)
>A-/B+ list actor: Orlando Bloom

It's a problem I think that comes from the easy access to knowledge on the internet.

In real life if someone uses a word you don't understand you ask "What does that mean?" but on the internet if you ask that you get ridiculed because you could have got the answer easily from google. This leads to a differing method in communication from real life to the internet where people feel they need to always "know everything" on the internet lest they be insulted.

>ywn fuck half of hollywood/music industry in orgy coke parties

why

even

live

TIL orlando bloom is british.

>selena gomez
>a- list

C'mon

Is this really your attempt at making Orlando Bloom sound like a loser? The guy who gets to fondle Katy Parrys tits and has enough money to do whatever he wants is the guy you're trying to throw the JUST meme on? And you're doing this on a site that's been dubbed the trash can of the internet. You can't be serious.

>(dangerous line: Taylor Swift)
u wot m8 Taylor is like the biggest star on the planet atm

>Does anyone really think another Pirates of the Caribbean could be anything but a flop?

Didn't the last one make over a billion?

Stop shit posting Taylor.

Calm down, Orlando

not the guy you replied to but I'm 27 and we never use that term here in texas

orlando bloom totally just tried to punch bieber and get arrested just because of muh words

>let me list my age and state for no reason

Why are Americans like this?

so what term do you use for your gay partner...partnar

The dude is playing with them like it was his last day on earth

>he believes this shit

wow how wacky and crazy this story is! that hollywood sure is crazy!!

Fuck You! I'm not Orlando and Leagolas is not gay!

The hostility is real in Sup Forums today
Don't vent your sexual frustrations on me fairy boys

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/orlando-bloom-has-a-bit-of-a-foot-fetish-says-wife-miranda-kerr-2013267

>"I'm really a freak about my nails," Kerr says. "Orlando and I share a nail thing -- he has a bit of a foot fetish. I like OPI's Koala Bear-y on my nails. It's not organic, but sometimes I just do it." (Married since 2010, the spouses are parents to son Flynn, 2.)

Orlando Bloom is a confirmed footfag according to his exwife. Do you think he's going to worship Katy's 10/10 sexual feets?

>asking what slang is used in texas is hostility
maybe you should take the pill of chill, phil

Can someone explain a foot fetish to me? It's one of the few fetishes I cannot wrap my head around.

Dumb footposter

>A- list singer: Selena Gomez
i've never heard her sing or act

feet are hot

taylor is VERY anti drugs so they're saying selena is risking her friendship with her by getting into this lifestyle.

>Does anyone really think another Pirates of the Caribbean could be anything but a flop?
No.

>it's not organic

kek.

Tay tay LOVES drugs but she hates Katy Perry. I forget why.

but you know who she is. A list just refers to how famous/well known they are by name. even my parents who barely watch TV know who selena gomez is.

How tho? They don't do anything

you're wrong. zayn malik DARED to smoke pot at one of her parties and taylor had a fit about it and told gigi they can't hang out anymore because her boyfriend's a drug addict.

yeah she dated bieber few years back
thats right the first bieber whore

the rumor(?) was Perry stole or rehired Swifts dancers from her tour or something like that

I'd like to work that 5 incher if you know what I mean

they make my penis erect

is miranda kerr literally the a literal whore?

how do i get a gf

>thats katy perry without the cgi team

It's a common miswiring in the brain that associates the visual stimuli of feet with that of pussy/tits/ass

not even memeing

>orlando bloom is sucking and licking her feet RIGHT NOW and i'll never even get to seem her feet in person

Wtf, is that lady behind them about to give birth and catch it with the net?

youtube.com/watch?v=uO59tfQ2TbA

max kek

what makes for a sexy foot though? i see you guys posting pictures of feet you find ugly or pretty, and i have no idea what i'm meant to be looking for

it's all in the shape

that isn't very helpful if you don't explain what kind of foot shape is good

tits i get, you want them round, even, pretty big but not too big so that they sag (obviously this isn't a hard-and-fast rule as some guys like really small tits and some like fat saggy cow tits).

what is a good foot shape? is it better if the heel is much thinner than the bit by the toes? what about arches? are short or long toes good? or does it vary from person to person?

it is like trying to conceptualise what lions find sexy in other lions, i can't get my head around it

I don't know why the OP even pretended his thread was going to be about actual movie discussion.

This board is fucking cancer. FUCK YOU MODS!