Draw thread

Draw thread
New fag edition

can i get a drawing of four trees?

2 grown ones 1 smaller one and a sapling?
it's for an announcement that im now pregnant...

ded

Rip

and she's so fat like a land whale
uh, shoot that poon with a harpoon

>oh darling it has your leaf color

Gib succ pls

Shit starr what are you smoking because i want some

you the real mvp my dood

yesmore trees
naw
injecting gin and sprite atm

you don't know talent

You drunkard haha

this is also amazing thank you!

Is this actually DT or requests he did for you?

i don't know man i just fap here..

I'm the user who was doing a bunch of requests in the last thread. Anybody have some requests for me?

thatsmy bame dont wearit out
no problem!

imgunna go play league and get yelled at for being trash now bye fam~

Should i join or no?

Should you?

that's what i be askin

Does anyone want a cruddy drawing of their oc?

no, go away.

I want the popper!

Draw a drawfag from memory.

On a scale of 1 to 10
Your a grape drunk

I want to own that pussy

wish granted

anal

Any more specifications? Or just anal?

rough anal

Anything else?

full nelson pose

Him getting anal

crying too

nope

Me

make me nerd

I swear, out of everyone to have ever been on these threads, I have drawn Gloo the most

No
Alright.
Wait wat.

Do another one

your cunty personality and whiny attitude is the only reason no other drawfags like you, which is why you're chased out of discord groups.

Who is this 'Me'?

To be honest, I don't really remember any other drawfags from memory...

I did not mean to summon you oh great one

>cunty personality
wha
>whiny attitude
okay that is me
>chased out of discord groups
nah, it's my own paranoia that makes me want to leave for a bit until I clear my head out
But I guess you have a fair point user

>

>nah, it's my own paranoia that makes me want to leave for a bit until I clear my head out
>But I guess you have a fair point user

paranoia i can see since you never actually put effort into anything you do but still want attention for it, this is what makes you cunty, and very whiny.

taking requests

another user who lurks and observes here

I can't say you're cunty, but you certainly are abrasive to talk to or deal with. Sometimes you put in your 2 cents when not needed, but otherwise you don't bother anyone and you're harmless when you get upset in thread. Standard shitscribbling drawfag. Not a bother or nuisance, but equally not interesting.
Hone your drawing skills buddy.

Fighy fight fight
Kiss
Kiss
Kiss

I dont know who you are but you assholes better make it good

nelsha and co are faggots of the worst order

Hey man, don't put pressure on me, I just got a tablet a few days ago.

I can't tell if you're under 18 or around my age

Best drawfag for personality?
My pick would be E.

Im 26

Oh i forgot to link the other people.

Vic

what happened this time user

FUCK, YOU'RE AROUND MY AGE

you keep up to date with rvb? I lost interest s9.

Any more requests?

voland, wolf, scibbie, nelsha, bluebun, i like all of these, they're fun and generally don't whine about drawing fetish things, sans voland, who is just fun even if he doesn't do lewds.

well done!

Fuck off nigger no one cares what you think

This seems about right...

Thank you for your wisdom sage user, please accept this drawing of what I assume you look like as a token of my appreciation

Same still watch the rt podcast sometimes though
Kind of stopped watching around the time they stopped making comics

It looks great and I'm proud of it keep going like that if you want to develop your art

really great. saved

No, you're a towel

E is good people

>generally whine about drawing fetish things

ftfy

Your art is shit, and you should just fucking leave, you autismo.

np

keep your butthole tight

Bun is a good bby

ive never seen any of them complain about drawing something fetishy, unless you're scat/diaperfag

in which case id say eat shit, but you would probably enjoy that.

I like myself, tbh.

trips of truth

i honestly like raq, his artstyle is fun

>unless you're scat/diaperfag
or abusefag

HEY
That's *Captain* Autismo for you

I'm gonna draw that goat mom, so you guys can start replying me some requests if you want

I rarely watch the podcasts now. Way too much newblood.
Not to cause beef, but the comics were so boring and flat and I'm pretty sure that dude boned Geoff's hot wife.

...Are you actually retarded?
Also, what the fuck is a goat mom?

True enough, but i know for a fact a few of those really enjoy abuse/gore, like nelsha and wolf for example.

I have a few questions for the drawfags.

1. If I want to start drawing, how and where should I begin?

2. How do I keep myself motivated? (I mean it really drags me down when I see that I do not improve in the slightest)

3. How much time should I dedicate dailly for drawing?

Seconding

Eva and Lilly just because they're cute and pretty chill.
Also, Nameless cause she does requests pretty often delivers good pics.

wow.
It's furfag happyhour

pft
precaf bunny if she wasn't fake as fuck

1.gesture drawing and real life models, start with analog, ie pencil/paper

2.thats a personal problem, you will only put the effort in if you enjoy what you do and actually want to get better

3. at the bare minimum i would say 3-5 hours a day

if you want to get really gud really fast, study every time you have free time and if you can cap 10+ hours a day studying and sketching you could be better than most people here within a few months.

to be fair, i think it's more about abusefag as a person than his requests

For example Voland.
Many people give bawble shit for being too picky, but Voland is picky too. If your request doesn't fit his wizard fetish or isn't cool in his definition.

Bunns is best waifu.

>If I want to start drawing, how and where should I begin?
With paper, and right fuckin now. Study what you want to learn to draw.
> How do I keep myself motivated?
Just keep going at it, your improvement alone is going to motivate you to continue to grow as an artist.
>How much time should I dedicate dailly for drawing?
I wouldn't say to dedicate all your free time, just when you are feeling creative enough, or other times when you just have nothing to do.

1 Start by doodling stuff and practicing when you feel like it won't discourage you, then once you get better you can practice more and more.
2 If you are drawing to improve your drawing you will be disappointed, just draw to have fun and you will improve eventually and it won't be a chore to get there.
3 Draw when you want to if you are a REAL beginner, but if you've already started to draw regularly then go for a few hours every day.

absolutely none of them are good people especially if they last more than a month or spend lots of time here.

Yeah, that's more than likely the cause, and why i haven't done anything for him since last time.

Also true, but volands work is worth sticking to his niche 'kewlness' factor, unlike bawble who's work is just.. ughnn undesirable at best

now since decaf is gone, bun is being her old self.

Eva is chill but can sometimes be a bitch. Pretty standard with spicy Latinas.

Lilly is literally a dude drawing a girl. Good skills though, knows how to draw an ass. Kinda spergy when not rp'ing.

Nameless is good people. Wish they wouldn't do every request just to get people to like them. They should draw what they enjoy drawing, not what they know others will enjoy.

1. I began shitscribling on a sketchbook, I assume most ppl start that way (for me it was like learning to draw again with tablet after years of pen and paper)

2.As anything you can't see change overnight, you just roll with it, train a skill; I didn't see improvements (really notable ones) until about 6 months at times; so dont hope for a miracle

3.If it were up to me, as much time as you can, when you're not doing anything or bored, instead of killing time draw

Duh, a goat, that is a mother, like uhm... idk Maria and Jesus? something about Joseph or Abraham sacrificing goats IDK I'm not sure

2 (you)'s in one post? ur the only happy hour gere

Who is nameless?

Ye, boi!
What's up though?

I would like to thank all of you.

yes and no