did you mean cringe thread?

Ride the dick more

Did someone say... Banana thread?

Did you mean spider mang thread?

Kekekekek

Lmao

>Posts shit
>Expects others to post gold

Hydrochloric acid would melt that syringe, dumb af.

sage this shit thread

s a g e d
a g e d
g e d
e d
d

s a g e d e g a s
a g e d e g a
g e d e g
e d e
d

I thought there would have been more blood.
Also wtf happen, did he run out of bullets? Why does it look like someone who got shot gets up so easily?
Furthermore where was this?

He passed...

sage all fields

lost

>61%

I think it was in mexico and the kid was only shooting .22lr which arent as powerful as a 5.56 that ARs shoot

Also lost.

i lost

literally lost

fucking lol

there's a reason you didn't get quads you faggot

you mean sageru. sage comes from sageru which is a Japanese word meaning "lower". go sprinkle your herbs elsewhere, newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=G9pHyYWplrw

watch it. It's all yours my friend

HII DEAR FRIEND I AM JAMES WORKING AS A GRIEVANCE MANAGER.AP GOVT. I AM VERY GLAD TO BE YOUR FRIEND. BUT FB WAS BLOCKED ME SO I COULD NOT ADD YOU.
ONCE I WAS A BISEXUAL(HAVING DESIRES ON M AND F), I HAD SEX EVERY DAY 3 TIMES WITH MY FRIENDS (MOSTLY BOYS). MY LIFE WAS BEING BORED, I HAVE NOT FOUND JOY IN SEX ALTHOUGH I COULD NOT BE WITH OUT SEX, I KNOW THIS (GAY SEX) IS WRONG TO HEALTH AND TO TELL OTHER AS A BISEXUAL MAN, I COULD NOT CONTROL MY SEXUAL DESIRES SO I WANTED TO DIE BY DRINKING ACID,
SUDDENLY I HAVE REMEMBERED JESUS, FOR WHOM MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD TO ME, JUST I PRAYED JESUS "JESUS I WANT TO DIE" ALTHOUGH I DON'T LIKE JESUS AS A GOD AS I M MUSLIM, SO I HAVE TAKEN ACID BOTTLE TO DRINK IN MY BED ROOM, SUDDENLY I SAW JESUS CHRIST WITH MY EYES BESIDE MY BED. JESUS CAME NEAR TO ME AND SAID "MY SON I HAD DIED ON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS SO YOU WON’T DIE,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR SON SO I GAVE MY LIFE FOR YOU". THEN HE WAS DISAPPEARED. IT WAS DONE 3 YEARS BACK ON MAY 26. FROM THAT DAY ON WARDS I HAVE NO GAY FEELINGS AND DID NOT HAD SEX STILL NOW,JESUS CHRIST CHANGED MY LIFE,JESUS WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, HE ALSO DIED FOR YOUR SINS TOO.PLEASE INVITE JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE, NO NEED TO CHANGE YOUR RELIGION. JESUS WOULD SAVE YOU FROM ETERNAL HELL.I LOVE YOU SO I SAID ABOUT JESUS LOVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=UIAh740aqoM

youtube.com/watch?v=1GDAqcP7_Rk&t

how is this funny? this is awesome. u are a sad sad person if u think this is funny

fuck off to facebook, faggot

lol faggot for using facebook? I have friends and family so of course I am using facebook you basement neckbeard

no, faggot for that "u r cruel for having fun" bullshit, which is usually seen on fb.

>that moment when you need jewbook to have friends

Lost.

whats the story?

What the fuck is this...

>

it's the filename that is funny

>filename

holy shit, her husband was just killed in front of her and she fucking steps in front of the daughter so she doesn't have to see the body. i want someone with this level of humanity in my life

perhaps it's very diluted?

depends on if the syringe was glass or some types of plastic

>snek is manket
>anger issues

probably a fag in the middle east

.22 Magnum

this meme is funny, but it makes biological sense to have like 9 kids

This is too good. I fucking lost

nerve gas

EuroCuck

Bad bait or complete idiot. Learn to blend in better you reddit cumsucker

prick

>that finishing move
someone could just walk up to him and kick him in the face really hard

not in that situation

Yeah it does.

Shit healthcare and sanitation mean high infant death rates. This means having more babies to increase the chance of at least one of their children surviving.

andy murray is a fucking legend

catholicism'll do that to you

brb time to break my lent fast

what?
it makes biological sense to have 9 kids
turtles do it
fish do it
rodents do it
niggers do it
all animals do it

its just that modern society, which niggers are incapable of has taken away the biological factor of deaths before childbirth or impregnation

What was the question?

Cartels

mexicans torturing/killing a guy. (I would say torturing because he stays alive all along.)

just google for "box cutter execution" or smth like that, it's pretty recent.

Pulling that sort of stuff off is pretty difficult, even with his condition. Ya'll are a bunch of 12 year olds.

It was "how do you eat your strawberries at Wimbledon?"

>Australians
>actually existing

lost

It's probably made of the same or similar polimer that the plastic bottle was made of.

Not all acids melt a plastics.

Does anyone have the one about a fat guy, where he tells the story about a new mcdonalds opening next to his house, where he walked in and "accidentially screams -I love MacJounalds"?

Don't join the cartels kids. It kills.

how do you eat your strawberries

You DO realise that people are capable of consequential thinking unlike most of the animals and that there are already too many plebs and poverty on Earth?

Sorry, wrong pic.

>Sorry, wrong spic.

ftfy

>niggers
>capable of consequential thinking
pick one