youtube.com/watch?v=TFr30p0aZl0
youtube.com/watch?v=EU2AIxkxiwg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wg4U-KZZbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop

I don't want these feels

absolutely

>tfw obama ruined everything

>tfw never able to experience the glory of the late 80's/americas golden age as an adult

everyone is so carefree, holy shit. the people are so warm and welcoming at fucking 2:30 in the morning at a seven eleven. what the fuck happened?

cocaine is one hell of a drug famm

9/11 ruined everything, Obama is just a symptom

They still are if you're young, rich and attractive.

It's a 7-Eleven near Disney World. Everyone is drunk which is why everyone is so care-free and happy.

These threads are mentally tiring and you're a fucking loser if you reply to me.

Watch the 2014 one and tell me there isn't a drastic change in atmosphere.

He's right you know. Go into any seven eleven in a city or college town at 2:30 and it's pretty much a free for all. The workers are used to it and will fuck around with the drunk people. Wouldn't shock me too much to see something like OP's video

Have you people actually worked any service job whatsoever? There's so many rules nowadays about what you have to do and can't do in relation with the customers and your coworkers and shit that your brain is completely fried 24/7 and you're just a robot reciting shit from the handbook or you get snitched on by your own coworkers and fired.

They made a Stasi shithole out of every workplace, it's not for normal people anymore, if you want to be a human being you have to either drop out of society, be independently wealthy, or be your own boss.

IIRC the 2014 one is filmed in the day time? That's a pretty big difference because most normal people get drunk when it gets dark.

POSTING LEGIT YOUTUBE KINO. WILL ALSO BE RATING YOUR YOUTUBE """""KINO""""" THAT YOU POST IN THIS THREAD.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60

youtube.com/watch?v=VbYcOdVX_Bo

youtube.com/watch?v=XDXrP9HET2A

youtube.com/watch?v=TFr30p0aZl0

>you will never be happy

youtube.com/watch?v=EU2AIxkxiwg

find me a video with more flawless pacing than this masterpiece. it's literally perfect.

Very good Kino. The average viewer won't have the patience to wait for the massive twist in the video.

JUST END IT ALL

Goddamn everyones so happy, what the fuck

This video still boggles my mind. How everything could come together as perfectly as it did is really marvelous. So many things had to go right and they all did. The runtime and build up only makes the payoff that much more rewarding. You can feel the two people literally descending into madness at what, they truly believe, is a demonic possession of a halloween toy. But the evidence is there. Maybe they're right. Either way this is a 15 minute tour de force into fucking insanity. One of the best Youtube videos ever. Objectively kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wg4U-KZZbE

Everything changed when the muslim nation attacked

>August 7th, 2016

Is there any reason for this other than demonic possession?

camera man sounds a little bit like chris rock

That's the beauty of this short film. It leaves so much to the imagination.

low-battery, lots of electronics do the stalling effect when they're low on battery.

You're kind of grasping at straws there

Some guy on a Sup Forums thread explained that sometimes servos in toys and novelty shit like this get locked up, and builds up a surge of energy in the batteries or plug or something. Think of it like energy getting "wound up" tight and suddenly getting released, making the toy or whatever freak the fuck out

Happened to a friend of a friend with a Darth Vader piggy bank in the early 2000s. Cheap toys have all kinds of defects

9/11 ruined 7-11?

It's 3pm and I'm drinking.