Do you buy pc components online?

do you buy pc components online?
ever have any problems, like with faulty parts / returns?

Are you 15?

No i go to the store and meet people like a fucking caveman

no a magic fairy brings my components on a pumpkin carriage from computer land

Trips confirms OP is a fag

I'm 31

trying to help my friend acquire parts for a new pc, they live in a remote area

>norway user here

i only buy my shit online from the biggest tech shop in Norway " Komplett.no "
they have excellent customer service and return policy if a component is faulty.

moving on to the used market
Finn.no
in this country we are really honest and we usually just transfer the money directly after agreeing you want the item, 1-3 days later and you have the item.

recently bought a 5930k from a guy there and i wired the money, then he sent it and i got it.
same with the mobo i bought, 3 days later it was in my post office.

idk about other "shit" countries tho
but here if you pay for an item on the used market and they don't send it the chat alone of agreeing to buy it is enough to have the police go and fuck your shit up and making the bank force the refund transaction.

>31 and attempting to use the internet

Yes I tried it but they just send you an empty carton and then lie / don't give back the money
Better if they just drive to a shop

I buy all of my PC parts through Newegg. So far my experiences have been completely positive.

I had a part die but because It wouldn't boot I didn't know if it was the mobo or the CPU that had died. I ordered new ones of both, swapped out the mobo and it booted fine.
I went to return the CPU but missed the fine print saying no returns. I contacted their support and they took it back and gave me a full refund.

Another time my headset broke long after warranty, so I contacted support and they gave me the headset's value in store credit.

Bottom line is your experience will be as good as the business you're buying from

dunno what you're on about.

good to know, thanks

Yes.

No.

holy shit what a dumb thread

its conversations i'd imagine niggers in new guinea are having huddled around a fire

im impressed with the proper use of english this must have been a bitch to get translated from all the clicks and whistles

OK, I started buying computer shit online in like 2000.

Why would there be a problem? You get a bad part, return it to the store or manufacturer.

Before the internet, people used a paper catalog and a phone to order shit remotely.

Like I said, you seem like a rube or you're 15 years old.

>return it to the store or manufacturer.
by mail? that would cost money

If you drive to a store that costs money too

I live in san antonio and i drive all the way to austin just to go to Fry's. I need my instant gratification.

You live with your mom dont you

>haha look at this retard for not knowing things I know because he didn't spend his youth behind a computer screen.
Why can't you people ever get the dicks out of your brains and just give a helpful answer?

that's none of your business

thanks user

How does San Antonio have a Costco, but not a Fry's?
Also, Fry's is pretty shit. It's overpriced and most of the staff are usually smug cunts with a superiority complex. Try to find somewhere else if you can.

their employees are paid on commission so if you go in there looking for computer parts they will either try to sell you a titan x or the biggest fucking tv they have in stock