Mexicans have flooded America, Arabs have flooded Europe and Russia

Mexicans have flooded America, Arabs have flooded Europe and Russia.
They will breed all Caucasians in to a minority with in 3 generations.
How do you deal with the fact that there is no future for your offspring and every thing you and your ancestors have build has been for nothing and will be destroyed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9I2WyY_R_hA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easy.

Man the fuck up and stop being a degenerate shit on the side of the road if you want your offspring to live on.

Its evolution, crying wont stop it. Survival of the fittest.

Maybe you should fuck more.

its not going to matter if i make 20 kids.
They will just be surrounded by niggers.

Evolution.

Survival of the fittest

>They will breed all Caucasians in to a minority with in 3 generations.
On a global scale, Caucasians have always been the minority. This changes nothing, as we continue to be genetically superior and most of us continue to seek out others of our own race (or, in a pinch, East Asians). I'm not sure why it's still politically incorrect to speak the obvious in this regard, but whatever.

I don't know, go back to and ask them

>Survival of the fittest.
not a real thing. evolution is more like "survival of millions of years of bare minimum with the occasional beneficial mutation" and evolution doesn't apply to humans and technology anymore either way.

also studies have shown that second, third, etc. generations of (voluntary) immigrants end up with higher socioeconomic status and the same lower birth rates that native whites are experiencing.

the fact that jellyfish have excisted and thrived for hunderds of millions of years with no brain is great news for stupid people like niggers and arabs!
survival of the stupid not fittest!
less cells = more population in niggers and arabs case less brain more population.

We need to exterminate all the minorities and by that I mean the whites need to be rounded up and shot.

japanese and koreans are super good breeding material.
all whites should get an asian if they cant find another white.
niggers, arabs and latinos are mentally retarded.
even genetically retarded i would say.

>>Muslims make up 10% of British population
>>Britfags worried about 'takeover'
>>Implying Muslims so powerful they can overpower other 90%
>>Implying Islam such a fucking attractive ideology that other 90% will convert
>>Implying Britfags can't win culture war even when they massively outnumber Muslims

Suck cowardly bullshit for people who are bad at basic math and insecure about their own dumbass culture.

youre the only one who will be shot or bombed goatfucker.

most caucasians are retarded genetics are diverse within a race stupid

OP, I know you are a pathetic cuck, but this little fantasy of you just isn't true. Stay ignorant, shitlord.

Mexicans flooded America? Read a fucking book new fag! If anything, Mexicans are getting back what was originally theirs. Enjoy!

Make like your race and kill yourself already

The richest man in the world is Mexican. Now KYS fuckboy!

We brought that land, Mexicans just come here for welfare, they don't care about the land.

>Caucasians have always been the minority.
well the africans used to have a lot less ppl then the west before they were being fed by the northerners coming in.

Whites are a minority in their country already.
the new born majority is no longer white in many western countries.

Hes a Leb actually

So just outbreed them, what's the problem? Oh wait, no woman would want to get 10 feet near your loser ass. Hahahaha, tough luck buddy.

Its almost like they discover birth control

Go to your local welfare office. You can't get welfare with out being a us citizen or resident. Illegals get no welfare you ignorant fuck. Illegals don't even get birth certificates for their baby's anymore either. Get off Sup Forums for once in your life!

>implying Mexicans can't be Caucasian

Retard.

its not survival of the fittest. it is he who breeds the most.
>preferable with ones cousin so genetics being inbred and gain over dominance

also means extinction of intelligence

Sandniggers invented algebra.

Get out.

kys before the niggers get you

Dominate genes are preferred in evolution. It is still evolution.

you sound like a smelly slant eyed slope faced dirty yello nigger
Asian men are like black women, it's just a really undesirable mix of race and gender. Asian men are also just really fucking annoying, they're either total nerds with autistic social skills and no awareness or they're basically niggers.
White men aren't always better, but at least in non-Asian countries white men are more likely to be socially excellent, educated, and attractive. With Asian men it's always just one of the three.

>Whites are a minority in their country already.
the new born majority is no longer white in many western countries.

Why do you hate facts?

Nobody thinks there's too many whites anywhere you dumb cunt. You're quick to bring up racism, but if it fits you, go ahead.

Everyone in this thread wouldn't have the nuts to apply this to real people. Enjoy your cringe thread

He's Mexican. By that logic Mexicans don't exist since most of them are a mix between native american and spanish.

chinks/jap/gooks are retarded brown manlet midgets...I hope trump nukes korea & china lol

>implying they came up with it all by themselves
>tfw when wrong

>implying anything past the wheel was invented all by original thought
>tfw stoopid

jews are sandniggers and they own every white man like a slave

and why? because you would be outcast as a racist even by your own "people" who so vehemently defend an elementary position of "OH everybody just get along!" kys

As far as i see it the western support system is able to support large families and to enable all children to get a useful degree for cheap.
My uncle has 7 children, 5 of them made a degree or are working on it atm besides beeing piss poor.
European communism surely is a terrible thing.

What if I'm White and Mexican? You know, like roughly 15% of the Mexican population. My offspring will be fine, you can eat shit.

Your fucking post number is arabic based faggot

Whites have ruled the world in it's glory days
everything coming in 3 generations is shit worlds gone to shit environments gone to shit have fun dealing with the next mass extinction even minorities

western capitalism is just as bad if not worse. the only jobs that are abundantly available are shit-tier mexican jobs

Lmao if you're sure you'd be outcast by most people and not just SJWs, maybe you're indeed racist. Your ancestors probably fucked some minority along the way, deal with it.

>implying I haven't beat up niggers and enjoyed it

Give user more credit dude I hate niggers

>arabic based post number
wew lad 9/11

so called "white rule" is in reality jew rule...so whites have never ruled the world lol

>claiming an age where space travel exists and pocket computers are a thing not a glory day

Youre a real faggot go avoid vaccines and cut down wood to survive a winter and come back

>about the origins of algebra
Retard kill yourself

my bad. trying to cram a couple points into one post before i head to work

This is why whites are dying. Youre this fucking stupid.

>only arabs knew math back then
literally you

India is not relevant to this discussion

No actually that is not evolution.

yeah it's definitely not your fat pathetic ass whining about it, that is the problem

Are you an autist. Bring better bait nigga

... i was beeing ironic...

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:

Nul doute qu’avant d’arriver à l’internationalisme complet, il y aura une étape qui sera le racisme; mais il y a lieu d’esperer que la halte ne sera pas trop longue, que l’étape sera brûlée. Le communisme qui, au début de son fonctionnement, apparait devoir être fatalement réglementé, surtout au point de vue des échanges internationaux, entrainera la constitution de fédérationsracistes (latine, slave, germaine, etc.) L’anarchie qu’on peut entrevoir au bout de deux ou trois générations, lorsque, par suite du développement de la production toute réglementation sera devenue superflue, amènera la fin du racisme et l’avénement d’une humanité sans frontiéres. (p.47)
TRANSLATION: No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism; but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning, especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when, as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.

Explain genetics and evolution. I'll wait.

I hope whites die out if this is the best they have to offer

Honest mistake I've made myself numerous times.

Seriously some black dude beat me up in highschool and I didn't fight back because I cared about expulsion (earnt niggers respect for not ratting)

Fast forward a couple years I have darkness teaching me how to box and I literally mince people's shit.

Black dude reminds me of guy who bashed me - literally toy with him and break his soul through several concussions.

Poor guy.

implying it is not cheaper to have kids when you dont work because of muh gibs.
Implying that educated working ppl dont have less kids then the worthless bums taking from the social system because we dont have ethnostates.

speak better english, negro. we wuz kangs n sheeit

and i'm totally not

>Found the nigger

You talk like if all caucassians had the intelligence of a scientist, which is obviously not the case. Then you talk like if you retards didn't have any help on your retarded inventions that are more for making money than to preserve life on earth.

I don't exactly see the superiority there. If you were alone in the world, you'd no longer exist.

Are you autistic my good fellow?

Why yes, yes you are.

lmao kill yourself

You can't even greentext right newfag

lmao poor guy thought he could win. whites alway win mwahahah

excuse my retardation

>Are you autistic
know how i know you're a newfag?

Do tell me. I've probably been here longer than you've been alive.

But if you said I fell for this shit bait then you might have an argument.

I doubt thats it though. Youre just this fucking dense.

youtu.be/9I2WyY_R_hA
the 80 million indo aryans inventing math got murderd by muslims between 1000 and 1500, they are systematically destroying all great scientific societies etc blablka etc etc we are fucked.

all is forgiven, my child. post 9 kitters and 4 doggers and you will be cleansed.

You care to much therefore you are a fsggot 3rd party confirmed

because you have to ask that question instead just assuming that everyone here is autistic. check and mate

What you described is not evolution. evolution is genetic mutation living on. inbred genetics mutate less actually because they have less information that could mutate. they have copies of genetics that keep enforcing each other reducing the odds on gen mutation

Both of your implications are correct, i'm just saying that the european support system enables people from poor families to step out of the swamp of bottom class life which actually happens a lot. Many of my collegues come from such families, even though i also recognize it's not the regular route.
Stupid people breeding a lot isn't the end of the world, we will always need grunts to do grunt work.

Holy shit are you from texas

Not only that, but white Mexicans are overwhelmingly Western Europeans with no Eastern "european" shit genes like most of the mongrels calling themselves "white" these days.

A dark-complected German has much more in common genetically speaking with a blond one, than the blond German has with a blond Czech Pole or Croat. Basically all they share is the blond gene and little to nothing else.

My goodness must a a KFC link on this thread another nigger

I don't really give a shit. enjoy living in fear.

>implying Spaniards don't have Moor blood

>Stupid people breeding a lot isn't the end of the world, we will always need grunts to do grunt work.
Have you seen ideocrazy? go watch ideocrazy.

No , you are just an idiot not knowing what evolution is.
>would i talk about gens if i was from texas?

Im actively working to reduce dumb labor. It wont be around within the next hundred years.

Seen it and i don't think it's realistic. It was probably grossly exagerrated for humoristic effect.
There will always be people trying to make something out of their lifes.

what are you going to do with all the dumb ppl breeding exponentially?

Fuck you're just too stupid for me to continue talking to. This is a mercy post. Im just drunk enough to care to call you a dipshit. Be grateful.

We will always need soldiers bombing random muslim countries.

Universal income, volunteer work.

Ugh, the fucking Sup Forumstards here again. Why don't you understand yet that no one outside Sup Forums likes your shit? Stay in your fucking forum, or better off go to reddit back already.

>There will always be people trying to make something out of their lifes.
ghehe lefties and their ignorance.

Btw, i always love these representations of IQ over time.
People adressing that the world gets smarter or dumber forgets that this can't be quantified in IQ.
The average Intelligence Quotient is and will always be 100 by definition.

Drunk or not you are an idiot

Then whatever, call me a lefty, but then again i'm a lefty with a master in electrical engineering.

... that is one nasty ass couch....