Medfags of Sup Forums help

medfags of Sup Forums help

my throat hurts, can't swallow anything without pain or a lot of liquid, and pic related are my tonsils, where one is slightly inflamed and the other is just starting to get there.

strep or nothing to worry about?

sorry for the shitty photo, phone camera is kinda bad.

Are you feeling really hungry though? May be early ebola.

this.

could actually be double ebola

tonsils look inflamed. Not good but not necessarily too bad. Try palpating (gently rubbing) your lymph nodes directly below your jaw on either side of the throat. Are they bigger than normal?

also drink some water bro that tongue fissure is from dehydration

yes

Your throat doesn't look particularly inflamed.

Look up the centor criteria if you're that bothered.

Either way, strep throat isn't a big deal. The complications are rare and having antibiotics only knocks off a day or two of symptoms.

source: doctor

i know man i try to drink a few bottles of water a day but shit gets in the way sometimes. thanks for reminding me tho

Fuck man. Maybe it is Ebola. Where is Dustin Hoffman and Morgan Freeman?

Stop sucking black cock

Nice pussy!... love that clit

I was thinking ultra ebola, but yes I agree

Nice pussy!... love that clit!

I was think black cock mixed with dub Ebola

Looks like SARS. Better wear a mask and stay at home.

6/10 would fuck!

Dude go to the doctor literally had this a week ago my doctor says something has been going again that also get tested for mono if you're a teenager but get a prescription or you will hate you life x2 if you didn't already

Cancer

Any fatigue or fever? How long has it been going on?
Could be strep or mono
Source: A guy who has had strep and mono.

Could be mono
Try taking some painkillers like Advil or Solpadiene. If this doesn't help thrn you need more powerful anti-inflamatory or Antibiotics.

Its the beggining of a tonsil infection, if it keeps up and gets worse, they will have to drain the absess, i had it before and it got to the point where i couldn't even swallow my saliva, so anti biotics or removing your tonsils will make it better

You have a common cold, if you don't have pus on your tonsils it's not strep, and if you don't have high fever >39° and nodes on your neck it's not mono, drink water and take acetaminophen 1 g every 8 hours for 5 days and you will feel better