Sick of USA, where should I move too?

I am looking for a country to "try out". I was thinking Europe, but I wanted to try a country with a different culture (not english/irish).

I want to be able to live there/work/start a business there without lots of red tape, especially if it is me + big truck and a cheap laborer.

Poland looks beautiful, but my family say's all polish try to leave poland, and they only make $5 an hour as a PHD programmer.

I speak spanish, but heard spain's economy is worse than Mexico's.

Germany's culture sounds a bit too weird for me, snooty about language, expensive, and tons of cheap labor (I assume).

Is Austria more accepting of white non german speakers or is there a cheap country, that is not shit poor/10% unemployment where I can get by in English?

Other urls found in this thread:

loopnet.com/Listing/19691440/50-Davis-Street-Presque-Isle-ME/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I make about 20,000-35,000 a year without working, but I want to start a business in heavy construction equipment.

Somewhere else in the USA, I've heard there're more difference between two states than Europe and Antarctica

get the fuck out my country you stupid fucking cock sucking faggot, nobody wants you here.

>I am looking for a country to "try out". I was thinking Europe,

Europe isn't a country, dumb spic. Just stay where you are or go back to Mexico

wow your polite.

What state do you live in now?

>I want to go to another country and work without speaking its language and expect a high salary

>without lots of red tape
Even though the dictators/gommies fell in Southern and Eastern Europe, the buerocracy can still be.. interesting.

I have lived in 4 states in the US. There are only 5 good states in US. California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii and maybe Alaska. Everything else is basically a waste land, or stuck-up poor people, that think they're rich because they're making $50,000 working for the government

bay area, CA
I don't expect a salary. I don't mind working for $5 an hour as

This guy is still high on Brexit propaganda.

I would work for free if I get to work driving a commercial truck/heavy equipment construction vehicles.

You should stay in the USA judging by your priorities.

>boohoo ease of access is more important for commercial enterprises than quality assurance
>boohoo I want cheap laborers so I can pocket more money
>boohoo your taxes are too high
>boohoo I don't want to learn any languages

Dude you know this is true.
The EU is way, way less business friendly than the USA with the exception of the UK, Ireland, Malta, Cyprus (possibly some other outliners, but you might spot a pattern) in terms of pretty much everything from capital and management requirements through to reporting, taxes etc.

Go to Japan you weeb loving fuck.

Dont leave US just leave california, try new england

cold, and taxes are higher than europe in NE.
2.5% property tax a year... Fuck that.

Just a word of warning. In Europe workers are actually aware of their labor rights. If you try to set an American-style business here then you will have a bad time.

If you don't believe me look up Walmarts failure to enter the German market.

>Moving to a country and not bothering to even learn the language there
Move to either a yellow or a red country, parasite

Personally I would try to learn the language

Even though most western euros speak English it feels rude to expect them to

Although stuff like this, does look cool!

loopnet.com/Listing/19691440/50-Davis-Street-Presque-Isle-ME/

Didn't it also fail because Hypermarkets aren't a thing in continental Europe?

Iceland?

Japan would be cool, if they all knew english.

I heard you can hire black-market albanians in germany.

I would need a "ditch digger" they don't have to be smart/speak well, they just need a strong back.

>I heard you can hire black-market albanians in germany.
Not legally, that's why they're black market

This map is so fucking wrong that makes me want to punch you

is it like a $20 fine like in the USA?

Up to 20% of your revenue plus you and albanians will be deported

oh i forgot you existed czeck.
You have low taxes!
Have you guys discovered IPAs yet?

Yeah...not big fun tho

Still like my pilsner from tank

How do you call pilsner in czech, pilsner?

>gets mad when people talk about the US as a single entity
>"I'm sick of the US"

it's not big fun for you because your from there
I bet you would love hillbilly Northwest, while i would consider it boring.

it is a single entity, same culture everywhere you go.

It's a great thing for business, and ease of travel, but it does make it boring.

Well there are few different cultures, but blacks and mexicans are bad places to invest in atm. (mexicans were good, but immigration control might actually become real)

I was very much under the impression that there was a rather large difference between someone living in, say, middle-of-nowhere Kentucky and someone living in San Fransisco or downtown New York. Is that not the case?

Plzeƈ...Pils in German
well we have shitload of ipa micro breweries...its trendy now...but like I said I am conservative drinkerso I prefer pilsner

my teammate have is own brand :)

>I want to be able to live there/work/start a business there without lots of red tape, especially if it is me + big truck and a cheap laborer.

Eastern Europe is the way to go in that case. The West has a lot of rules. Try out Croatia, Czechia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Montenegro

not much difference.
Same laws, same rules, same stores/brands.

The only thing that changes slightly are jobs to a degree, ethnicity, and price per sq meter/foot

why you thnk that west is lot of rules and east doesnt?

>Same laws
I thought the US was a federal republic?

Austria, Slovenia, Czech and Italy are basically the border of east and west?

Italy has an easy language, is the government like Mexico in terms of corruption?

You've fallen for the americans' meme that the regions of their state actually have value or that their people have different identities.

We pay way more taxes

True.
Southern Italy still has mafia afaik

Come here and taste the joys of comfy and peaceful life in the beautiful country of Turkey, where all cultures blend in harmony, where people always work to make the world a better place, where you have a chance to start a new page

we wuz

They started using a law about effecting other states economies to erode most state power.

Now the only difference in terms of states rights are a little bit of taxation to support government workers pensions, gun, and marijuana rights.

>Falling for the tax meme

How far will english get me in Turkey?
You guys use latin alphabet, that has been bastardized 2-4 times?

I know you have good tea/baklava, but do you have coffee, pastries, beer, and pork?

Like how muslim are you guys?

Sausage + beer and women in bikinis muslim?