Sup Forums, the niggers that live next door are playing their music so loud, Too loud for my white sensibilities

Sup Forums, the niggers that live next door are playing their music so loud, Too loud for my white sensibilities.

How can I fuck with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3189696/How-police-stand-watch-boy-drown-6ft-water-did-STOP-bystanders-diving-save-investigate-disturbing-elf-n-safety-debacle-yet.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JgpYBV34pec
youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A
youtube.com/watch?v=f2ivub38kOI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>call cops
>cops come
>they kill then all
>profit ?

I love in England. The cops here aren't murderers.

Country music full blast. That always works for me.

I thought about that, but they can always play their music louder. Loud music doesn't stop them from fucking the neighbourhood chimps, whereas loud music does stop me from enjoying my scholarly pursuits.

then just blast mien kampf really loudly instead

why dont they have guns?

You're on the right track. I need something that will show them that it wasn't so long ago that people like me were selling people like them down at the local market for pennies.

move out of your nigger infested neighborhood and further contribute to the decline in their property values.

It's London. Your run of the mill black person won't have guns. Just knives and a bad attitude.

"i'm an alabama nigger and i want to be free..."

Before you get there though can't you just request them to stfu? You can get the cops involved, I know you'll seem like a little bitch and it might not even work though

Cut their power

haha yeah why not this OP?

rig it

I've done it before, nice and easy.

>Fuse box outside has switches for each apartment.
>Know their apartment number, go to fuse box, turn their power off.
>Go for a walk to the shops nearby and come home with some snacks to look inconspicuous.

Watermelon trebuchet.

Do they smoke the dank? if so just call the cops and they'll probably raid because England

Hahahah nice. Just do this when they get really loud and hopefully they'll get the jist of it

Step 1 buy crack cocaine
Step 2 leave crack cocaine on their doorstep.
Step 3 knock and run
Step 4 wait till they evolve into crack heads
Step 5 laugh as they get evicted, murdered or get the electricity disconnected for being poor roody poos

play sand nigger music.
Pray to sand nigger god really loud.
Play some more sand nigger music.
Let some sand niggers come to your apartment.
Pray together to sand nigger god, other sand niggers will be pissed because of the shitty and loud music of the niggers, the sand niggers go to complain to the niggers
???
>profit

Plan B.

Step 1: Sprinkle crack on door step.
Step 2: Call cops.
Step 3: Watch as they are all arrested and or killed.

Hack their wifi then their PC then download cp onto said pc, then put in an anonymous tip to scotland yard, James bond, Sherlock holmes or whatever the equivelant of the FBI is in your shitty country

Play loud nigger music when they don't and become friend with the nigger.

Play nigger games do nigger things

Build relationships with nigger

15-25 years
Unconscious the nigger
Remove the kidneys of nigger
Tie nigger to chair
Feed nigger kidneys
Whisper to nigger
"Turn your music down"

It's dr who you uncultured swine. Lmao wtf is a Sherlock Holmes anyway fgt

buy a huge bucket of kfc and some watermelon, and sit on your front steps eating it, saying "lawd, lawd, i loves me sum water million, oh yass".

don't give them any.

I like this. How do I do it? Like, where would I find the fusebox typically?

Draw a swastika on your door.

If anyone questions you ask them why you would draw a swastika on your own door.

Knock on the door and when they answer look them straight in thr eye while masturbating. Don't even blink. If they ask questions or say anything just go "Mmmmmmmmmmm"

Plan C:
Skip step 1.
Proceed with step 2 and 3 from plan B.

Damn it's good to be white.

The cops here won't kill them.They won't even arrest them. They'll pull up, sit in their car and read their 'Dealing with Minority Communities in a Respectful, Pluralist Way' handbook and when they're finally certain they won't be stepping on any cultural, religious or racial customs by knocking on the door, the music will have ended and niggers will be so cracked out that they won't be able to answer the door.

This is the new Great Britain.

More like defenseless cucks in ugly cars.

Bass boost john rebel alabama niggers on full volume

Play 12 years a slave on full blast.

This my man

Ah yes, your country's police was in my country's newspapers once.
A person drowned while cops were watching.
something about regulations stating that cops can't touch water

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3189696/How-police-stand-watch-boy-drown-6ft-water-did-STOP-bystanders-diving-save-investigate-disturbing-elf-n-safety-debacle-yet.html

and then they saved fucking books
standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html

British police is complete garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=JgpYBV34pec

If a terrorist has a gun, they have practically free reign for an hour.

Easy well know fact niggers hate mayonaise.. go to their house and draw a semicircle of mayonnaise around their front door.,they will not be able to pass!

Film it OP

Call cops and say one of them has a gun, sit back and enjoy the show.

kek

Unless you're in North Korea, you have no right to shittalk UK police. You're either an Amerifag in which case I'm surprised you haven't been shot yet or you're in continental Europe, in which case it's only a matter of time before you get hit by a truck because your leader thought letting hundreds of thousands of extremists into your borders under the guise of 'compassion'.

Belgium fag here.
We will make sure you leave Europe and if you want to re enter you will pay the normal fee not the special one that you have gotten in the past.

lol they look like an anime gang

does your husband give his permission for you to be on here?

>You're either an Amerifag in which case I'm surprised you haven't been shot yet
That's because we're actually allowed to have guns to defend ourselves against our criminals.

underrated post

NEED MORE DIVERSITY

youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A

youtube.com/watch?v=f2ivub38kOI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

i am just trolling, Europe is doomed
Erdogan is Hitler reincarnate and he is winning today in his reformation
America's education has fallen to the point that the only presidential candidates they had was "war" vs "stupid and maybe war"
South Africa's leaders are actively saying kill all whites
The gas attack in Syria has been blamed on the Syrian government without any investigation, even tough Assad had nothing to win with it only the terrorists had.
European politicians only want more votes and the only way they think they are going to get it is by letting in more refugees.
Over half the population thinks that Islam is the religion of peace.

Europe is doomed and Britain is trying to escape, but London has already fallen. Only white places that aren't taking the Muslim crap are the eastern European countries, Russia and Australia

Call cops and say you can hear a domestic disturbance, like a fight or a woman getting hit. Over here we can call the council and get noise control out to give them a warning. A second call results in their audio system being taken by the cops. God bless NZ. We don't have to put up with niggers. Only useless overstaying coconuts and fucken Maoris.

>God bless the police being legally allowed to go into people's homes and take their private property!
Do you bless them while you're watching them fuck your wife over a noise complaint too, cuck? Fuck.

isn;t there anything we can do?

>"fuse box OUTSIDE"
Are you retarded

depends on the cop

Play this very loud
youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k

Actually in the UK fuseboxes are legally required to be inside the property, 6 foot above ground level.

Plus we're so backwards a lot of properties still have old wire fuses rather than the newfangled tripswitches

Too bad for you then.

Play music as loud as theirs. It should cancel each other out

>How can I fuck with them?

Move away. Don't live near niggers.

I mean you could just knock on the door and ask if they mind turning it down a bit...

He's too beta for confrontation

Knock on their door then sing Shirley Bassey's SING (SONG A SONG) its entirety, loud as you can, while looking them in the eye. Keep singing no matter what. As you sing, slowly remove your clothes. Before you do this, write on your chest with a sharpie I KNOW MANY SONGS LIKE THIS. PLEASE TURN YOUR MUSIC DOWN OR I'LL SING THEM ALL.

implying niggers will listen to reason, they are probably drunk and high as fuck, op will get his ass beat

only thing these animals understand is violence

Buy drugs from them and then take it to the police.

Niggers in the UK are usually pretty wet tbh.

Like they yell and chimp out and then sort of retreat when you talk to them

He's in Cuckdon, there isn't a neighborhood that ISN'T infested by niggers and mongreloids.

Put a hole on the wall and stick your penis though

Alright maybe i called you retarded too fast. Check the basement or if there are any kinds of utility closets or anything. Assuming all of that isn't locked at all.
Also nice trips

Knock on the door, say you're from a child support agency and then watch as they run.

Call the cops on them. No more black neighbours. Call anonymously ofc