Wednesday

>wednesday
>'hey user, wanna go out this weekend?'
>sure_whatever.jpg
>'ok, 6 pm sounds good'
>saturday
>'hey user can we meet at 5 pm? I gotta take care of some things tonight'
>after some questioning she tells me it's because she's meeting somebody else later
Why do women do this?

Because within the first 5 minutes of meeting you she decided she wasnt going to let you fuck. Kys

>kys
Keep reddit in reddit, faggot.

So your deffinatly
1. A fat cunt.
2. Japanese weeb fuck virgin
3. Autistic
4. Awkward
5. Disgusting.

She smelled your good boy points and chicken tenders a mile away. Your the equivalent of the salad people bring to the barbeque, the human version. Nobody came here for it and it will sit rotting in the sun because everyone wants a steak. Not some complaining little beta faggot.

You should have said no and end the conversation
If someone wants to modify your schedule, just say you can't because you planned stuff too.

Ha, bad habits ruining me. Started here, then fark. Only really use the Reddit drug tab.... let me try again, /b style.

YOU'RE A FAGGOT DESTINED TO GET RAILED BY TRAPS FOREVER. BETTER LUBE THAT ASS.

But I did refuse right before ending the conversation. I'm just wondering why women are so retarded

I bet you fap to traps, faggot

Kek go fuck yourself Op

Yeah but why did you have to question her ?
This makes you look insecure

AUTISM ALERT!!

I just asked what kind of things she has to take care of. Nigger, this ain't no FBI

So she asked you out, you said "sure whatever" and then you're surprised she made plans for later? You acted like you weren't interested, you beta, but she had already asked you out and you had already said yes. This was her trying to back out gently without hurting your feelings.

Don't overload that heavily processing brain you have there. It's not safe to push sperglords to think outside what they focus on which usually is little things like this. Go play Legos in the corner like the grown virgin you are. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

Did you have any reason to believe she even saw you as an interest? Even then why did you think she would be going exclusive? She's looking for a relationship, so she's likely seeing multiple people.

The fact that she invited you, then did this though tells me she doesn't see you as an interest. Friend-zone, though it sounds like you didn't have much interest in her anyway?

I'm sure you're a real Hercules yourself.
Anyone who acts this high and mighty to boost their ego is as pathetic if not more because if you come to Sup Forums to feel superior, that's just solid proof you have absolutely nothing else to offer.

>Trash damage control
Hang your head in shame
Preferably with a rope

Kys originated here newfag

the struggle is real

No it doesn't. How much of an autistic faggot are you?

You're her second choice, first one worked out.