Why is being a manlet such a bad thing?

Why is being a manlet such a bad thing?

because chicks have universally agreed that they will not bang you.

It isn't. It's just a way for lazy men to avoid bettering themselves because they blame all their problems on something they can't change.

Not all women are the same. Some might have a thing for manlets.

Its a meme, that you fell for apparantely

this is pretty much it

even other dudes dont consider height all that much, and being short is fuckin awesome otherwise. buying clothes is a fucking breeze and I know Im often a lot more comfortable on cars and planes than tall people

but ill be god damned if when you ask any girl what their dream guy is like and the first thing all the bitches say is tall

women are terrible

The height meme was started by feminists to make guys feel bad about abusing fat chicks.

Yeah 3/10's will bang manlets. So all hope isn't lost.

Money > everything.

Hollywood is full of millionaire shorties with women drooling over them.

Hurray for being 6 foot 2 then.

"Swipe left if -6ft"

this is about half true. you won't get as many chicks if you're short. but I know too many married short guys (and I am talking 5'5" or shorter) to call that preference universal.

this is also partially true. people get frustrated at getting laid less, they look for something to blame. rather than accept the fact that they're going to have to work harder on their other, more changeable traits, they fixate on something that's impossible or prohibitively difficult/expensive to change. this is true of height, facial features, disabilities/deformities, really terrible personalities etc.

What Exactly is a manlet ? Is it a real thing or a social construct?

If that's true, it's incredibly stupid because fat comes out of laziness and bad diet, not the same for leg bone length.

this doesn't actually sound correct though

all btiches are the same height when lying down
>giggity

Anyone? ...zzzzz

Its easier to find saftey ,security and comfort in someone who has larger and stronger then you. Hence why men also hit the gym

It's just easy and fun to make fun of the shrimplets :^)

No actual shame in it, unless you are shorter than your mom, in that case consider Elliot Rodgersing it.

The only downside of being a manlet is the chicks. Besides that being short is great!

Goddamn it.. what in the fuck is a manlet?

My wife is a womanlet

you'll never get a straight answer because it's relative. southern US is manlet city by northern standards. asia is a whole continent of manlets by european standards.

Give me a general description of the term.. ur killin me here. Does itnmean trap?

Short guy. not a real thing tbh, Sup Forums just likes to argue

Holy shit... that's a manlet?
I was right.

Some one who is below 5'10

Lanklet detected

u wot?
manlet = small man
like piglet = small pig

Like I know the term cuk, is it the same deal? Or like traps and fags and shit?

IDK man, I'm short but I haven't been cucked by women.

Oh, so like a short guy or a full on halfling midget?

Someone under the height of 5'7.
A wannabe man that was unable to grow to the proper attractive height

Like is this the manlet standard ?Is there a certain measurement ?

You mean under 6"2

This

Oh nice. I'm 6 1
Phew..

Idk
6'2 is approaching lanklet Territory

6-6'2 tops

anything starting with 5
so below 6 foot

Hahaha holy crap you think being 6"0 or 6"1 is any different than a manlet.

You're all idiots.
The only place where such a fuss is made out of being a "manlet" is on here alongside the "Black man fucks your wife better" threads.

Not going to say height doesn't matter at all, it obviously does. But as long as you're not 5 foot tall it shouldn't be a problem.

A girl will not have a problem with your height if you yourself don't.

Let's take someone who's not a midget but on the manlet spectrum, let's say a 5'8" dude. Can probably score more than a 6'2".

Height is relevant but there's so much more to it than just that.

Only the insecure fucks who have no idea what they're talking about or no reference experience to back it up will agree that height is such a major 'WOW' factor.

also /thread.

What do u guys think about my g f?

But women are shallow and want a tall man by their side, its about image.This has nothing to do with black cuck threads, its a fact

"What type of man do you like?"
"TALL dark and handsome" < common response

>Why is being a manlet such a bad thing?
Because everyone laughs at you.

No starting with under 6"2

ur a lonely fuckin liar cunt

Again you're being an idiot.
"All women are shallow" , no not all of them are. And those who really judge based on height, if you give them a reason not to, they simply won't.

I'm 6 1 but I'm lanky a f and I'm white. I have a gf and shes 5 3. I have no problemo with that, most people I know are that tall or shorter. if 5 is cuk then cuk is average height in my eyes. Does it have have anything to do with race?

Lol.. how do u know?

Im 18 and short af. It just cuts the amount of bins you can do in half and Im not really down to fuck a girl taller than me. Actually I'd have a go at it once

>problemo

6'3" materrace reporting in.

We honestly get laid easily because women trust us more based on their instinct. We are comfy, big and secure.

We don't just get laid more it's like we are getting a new girl every hour haha because we are taller and that's what ladies flock to like butter on toast man haha

Why do people tell everyone about being 6'3" even more than vegans tell everyone how vegan they are

Because all the retards claiming to be 6"0 and 6"1 think they're out of beta manlet territory

Jelly manlet spotted

Boring seeing this everywhere. Who gives a shit?

5'10" here, never bothered me and no one really talks about this irl.

Is it jus mem?

No it was started by Mormons who were tired of being judged based on their height.

6'2'' reporting
you're lying but that's okay, I'll be tall for both of us.

A manlet is a man who must end himself because he asked about the nature of manlets, manlet.

Gonna let a meme lead you to post an existential question, faggot? Are you that dense?

NIGGER FUCK YOU 7 feet is lanklet territory
>Proof: mother fucking Arnold Schwarznigger,
6'2"!

midget detected

uglier than sin bitch

>problemo
are you my stepdad from the 1920s?

Its not bad, every team needs a rogue or two