How do I develop my own fighting stance? I don't want to copy off others because I want full my potential

How do I develop my own fighting stance? I don't want to copy off others because I want full my potential.

Also, a /fight/ general

Fight baboon style, by shrieking, flashing your teeth, and showing off your big red ass

>"How do I develop my own fighting stance?"

Bitch, this isn't an anime. You go off of the tried and tested methods that have been developed for thousands of years.

Build up your core and stand on your hands.

>get knife
>sharpen knife
>take knife in hand
>hold knife to your chest (blade)
>now with the force of a thousand autists
>push

I never watched anime, you faggot. What I meant was fighting unortodox and developing a stance that might bring my virtues out while covering my weaknesses. Fag

If you want to bring out your own virtues why are you asking Sup Forums.

>"I dont want to copy off others because i want full my potential."
>posts pic of Nick Diaz

Kys.

Whats your weakness?
The fact you like katanas and are 400 pounds?

This. Also, why are you fighting? If you want to become the next Conor Mcgregor, I'd suggest training and getting a coach, they will know how to find your potential better than anyone on Sup Forums. If it's for self defence, just learn how to box and find a good self defence class. Or carry a knife/gun, which is a lot less work than all that training.

>covering my weaknesses
What are your weaknesses? because it's easy to ask such a question but we don't know shit about you

Contrary to a popular belief there are some smart autists here

Why does it matter what pic I posted, I even hate that mexican Nick

I'm kinda short which implicates shorter arms
I always get nervous before a sparing match
I yet do not untersand the mechanics of the stance and that's why I'm here

I am doing MMA as a hobby

Try bending over and spreading your bare buttocks.. it will intimidate your opponent.. or turn them on.. either way it will distract them.

This is the best stance
>stand straight
>take knife
>press knife blade side to your chest
>now with the force of a thousand autists
>push

Short arms, undeveloped reflexes, timing, hesitation. It's hard to analyze myself, but I have no one else to do it.

>I don't want to copy what thousands of years of experience and knowledge has taught us. I want to be the very best!

Pokemon!

After affirming your hatred for that spic pic related...you should figure out what stance best suits your body type most effectively. You aint gonna be doing muy thai as a 5' 5" manlet. Sorry bruv.

You should watch and study few infighters like mike tyson. Keep the best of them and create your own style. Just like bruce lee did before he create jeet kune do.

Thats Nate Diaz, now you kys

There are many fighters in the sport that fight totally unortodox and what every coach would do is stop that behavior immidiately. That unortodox fighting led them to the top.

I am around 180 cm (5' 11'')

Your stance should reflect your intentions. meaning, if you are a grappler and use strikes to set up a shot or takedown, your hips should be lower for a quicker level change. If you prefer to stand and bang, you should be more erect..ha... but for reals, balls of your feet, body canted towards power side, head movement, rythym, timing, etc.... now go fight ufc

Fuck you dimwit i'm 1.94 fight me

Here's a stance you should use:
> Get on knees
> Open mouth
> Suck that cock like Daddy taught you
> Don't forget to use your hands

You dont start out with "unorthodox" You need to master the basics and then branch out when you have them.

Was a wrestler in HS (a good one) and I am good at BJJ but I think i should focus on standup game more as I enjoy it more but suck at it.

i know this sounds strange but it will seriously work and get the results you want: watch Hanzo The Razor and do his training regimen. do it exactly the same way. it will pay off.

As a fighter, what should my physique be?
Should I hit the bench and get more muscle? My arms are alright but no chest in sight. Around 10% BF

Well unless you wanna go down in one stomach punch go hit the benches my man

That's what I was thinking. Should I do box, kickbox, muay thai or else?

Soneone fucking called it out, bunch of pretenders. Good for you

No one to analyze it? You said you're doing MMA as a hobby, and that you get nervous before you fight... Are you fighting in the woods with nobody to watch? Someone can analyze your abilities...

Kickbox and jujitsu maybe

Too autistic to ask tbh

Why?

I've been doing BJJ for 10 years now. We have had one legit autistic kid in there in that time. He always stank of ammonia, like cat piss, because he never washed his gi, or showered properly.

kek, laughed hard
Not that much autistic, I'm more shy and just don't speak often