Why are americans so racist?

Why are americans so racist?

Because the rest of the world only lives with "their own kind" and here everyone is mixed.

Example - a muslim moves into France or Germany, and they all go apeshit.

Who's the racist now?

Overall unhappy population mixed with human nature to blame others instead of taking responsibility for your own failures in life.

Why are jews so filthy?

No we are not like that.......
Some people yeah......

That's the truth user

I never met a jew so i dont know..... You probably have not either

Because they have a lot of niggers. I didn't hate them either until I had to live with them

What's the problem with them?

Of course it is. Black guy is probably lazy and doesn't work. His life is less worth than the white guy's on the left.

Satan tells the truth

They're violent, loud, and stupid beyond belief.

911 was called almost every single day in my area because either some nigger killed another nigger or some retard set his shitty shack on fire for the $50 in insurance money.

Also the amount of drugs niggers do is ridiculous

So that's why you are racist?

because if niggers were worth a damn Africa wouldn't be a piece of shit.

Abaolutely. I can't say I've found a redeeming trait among niggers in either my own life or historically. I suppose they discovered fire but peaked shortly after.

Not him but I'm racist because I've been surrounded by niggers my whole life. The most uncivilized, lazy, animals to ever try to call themselves human. I literally cannot wait for the coming race war. I've had nigger blood on my hands before and live for the day it's open season on them.

Why is the rest of the world up in Americas business?

Look at sweden, niggers here are pretty friendly. The problem here is the arabs.

Yes on both counts.

Well, do you think Capitalism is the right way?

If so, yeah, the life of a white male is worth a lot more than that of a black male. Those calculations have been done a thousand times and a black life ain't worth shit.

>to pic
yes

Because of black on white crime.

not american's but social justice warriers and there spread through out the western world

>everyone in this thread never saying nigger irl

Oh, you.

Truth
/thread

i'd call you a nigger to your nigger face

Yup I used to be super progressive blah blah blah you think blacks commit more crimes!? Blah blah blah. Now I live in an area littered with them,within two months my girlfriend realized she can't even sit on our porch without nigs coming and taking her phone and punching her in the face. So yeah black culture in america is absolutely trash