You have 10 seconds to name a better burger place than Five Guys

You have 10 seconds to name a better burger place than Five Guys.
>protip: You can't.

In n out.

Five Guys is great, and I'm from Northern Virginia, where they were founded. But even I have to admit that I prefer both In-N-Out and Whataburger over Five Guys.

Mooyah's

Whataburger

Don't show your plebeian mouth breathing self already. In and out is dog food shit on a bun. That's why they call it animal style

I like whataburger. Pity none in socal :(
Cmon you can try harder then that. Just gotta believe in yourself.

Just about any local, non-chain burger place.

All of you are such sheep.

MCdonalds

BGR. Also from NoVA but dislike 5 guys

Burger Lounge in germany is realy great but its more kind of a real restaurant instead of fast food.

Steak and Shake whenever I go to Gencon is pretty amazing

Vegabaren, the first hamburger restaurant in Sweden.

In N Out is better. Five guys is way too expensive

Trips confirms it. The war between five guys and in n out is finally over.

Whataburger, Shake Shack, and Hopdoddy

I tried in n out when I was in the states last year, very disappointed, just tasted like a burger you'd make at home, is that the appeal? Or do average Americans just have shit tier taste in food?

Jesus Christ how many different fast food restaurants to you fat American burgers have?

In this thread there has been 6 different one named across the states, take your autism and fuck off

It's all preference. You can love or hate it. It's your choice. Besides in n out has a huge rep which gives everyone high expectations of it. Like it to be as good as like Jesus Christ ass cheeks or something. In n out is good, not godlike, but good.

Burgermeister in Berlin.
You fuckers don't know what you're missing out.

Homemade burger.

nothing compares to WHITE CASTLE

/THREAD

can you repeat the sentence in proper english

Yeah I suppose, I tried the animal fries twice and both times they were cold and the chips were chewy, maybe I just went to a shitty in n out (sunset blvd)

This all day. People who aren't from Texas, or who haven't had it will never understand, user. So fuck 'em, let them die without having tasted the sweet and spicy bacon burger, or the honey barbecue chicken strip sandwich.

>being this obviously from Austin

Mc Donalds.
Classic quality.

It's better than in n out that's for sure.

Fuck you Californian faggots and you puke-tier burgers. The only reason you guys think it's god-tier is because you don't know any better.

Nice dub dubs 5 Guys N Fries shill cunt

/thread

Id have to say Portillo's.

tfw severe peanut and tree nut allergy.

>be me go to in n out after friend hyped it up
>get pumped up for delish burgauhhhhhs
>get there "long line must be awesome"
>friend starts saying autistic shit "animal style, secret menu, etc real cringe shit"
>order autist burger and it comes out slopped with shit on it, fries were ok, burger tastes like something anyone could make
>mfw autistic cult following for shit burgers
>Mfw I have no face

Six guys

Johnny Rockets

But burger-places arent usually that great.

5 Guys isn't that great. They're good, and their fries are probably some of the best, but Judge Roy Bean's Public House in NYC kills them hands down. If you took their burgers, and 5Guys fries, then you'd have a place that couldn't be beat.

Quite sure you like this one more OP

Shit-tier

>burger

I second Mooyah's...the one in Garwood is pretty fuckin' fantastic. It warms my heart to see someone else mention Mooyah's.

This.

This too.

Blimpy before it moved down the block or whatever it is Americans use for measures

Fuck Five Guys and Mooyah - they're both shit.

Viking Burger in Newport News, VA serves motherfucking sirloin burgers, and Bad Daddy's Burger Bar in Winston-Salem, NC serves the best damn ground chuck and brisket meat burgers!