Made a bet with this girl I'm hooking up with...

Made a bet with this girl I'm hooking up with. I've been on NoFap for a few months but she thinks she can get me turned on enough over text to fap again. If I can make it the next week without fapping I get to do anything I want to her or make her do anything to me. She's into literally everything and has no limits. If I lose she gets to choose what I do or gets to do anything to me. Any suggestions for what I could do if I win or what she could do if she wins? Pic related

Uhhh...
>nofap
>fuckher
Yee?

Just don't jack off? Think about razors cutting into the head if your penis and splitting open your urethra vertically whenever you get hard?

Already have fucked her in the past. Like I said she will literally do anything

Already have fucked her in the past. Like I said she will literally do anything.

drink her blood

It'll be easy not to fap. Do you have any ideas though of what to do to her or stuff to force her to do to me?

What kind of stupid ass bet is this? Don't fap for a week? Most girls are idiots, but I've still never heard of one who didn't think a guy could go a week without fapping. I think you're bullshitting us, OP.

Well obv anal
do it in public
get her a collar & leash
thumb in her ass while doggy
eat the ass, facesit
threesome with her non-ugly friend
idk man, are you seriously asking Sup Forums for sex advice?

more pics OP?

Jerk off if it comes down to it then lie about it why is this hard are you fucking retarded?

Not bullshitting. Never really thought about it but realizing now how dumb this bet was. But hey I just have to go another week and then I can do anything to her

Why are people unable to read? He's asking for ideas on what to do to her

How would she even know you jerked off to lose the bet unless you told her? Just go fuck that dumb bitch

how will she know you jerked off tho?

Exactly! Thank you! We're trying to think of what the winner and loser should get to do. I'm not questioning whether or not I can go a week. I just want ideas

Public facial

Here

eat her out while she's on her period

nice

OP here. I am not questioning if I can wait a week. I'm just asking for ideas on what the winner and loser should have to do.

make and eat brownies with her shit in them

Fuck her in the ass, tell her to deepthroat, have a 3some, jizz her in the face, make her wear a vibrator all day in public then fuck her anywhere in public when she can't hold anymore, tell her you have 10 blowjob which you can ask for whenever you want

make her cut the tags off her clothing

golden showers

Lmao

have her fart in your mouth

She's into anal and loves to deepthroat. Never had a 3some but she's been talking about getting two of her friends to join us for a 4some

Make her check into a mental institution

Hot

Tie her up for like 5 hours, and just fuck her whenever you feel like it, but don't untie her between sex

How is she going to know if you've jacked off or not??? Just don't tell her retard

Give her a tattoo and piercings that mark her as your sex slave for the rest of her life.

True but that kinda defeats the fun of it

>the fun of it
well enjoy blowing your load in 12 seconds with her m8

Make her your sex slave

True... I haven't came in about 2 weeks and when I do with her it'll be 3-4 weeks. I'll bust quick but she won't mind

This, and make her sign a contract that gives you control over her sex life forever.

Just hug her when you meet her and then leave immediately, then go cum by yourself.

You're going to finish in like one thrust and it'll be shit sex for her, that shes been looking forward too.

Make money of her.
lock her in a dungeon and

shame her on Sup Forums

Get her pregnant and start a family

Just kidding, nut in her ass

Bro, you got a girl who is , and I quote, "literally into everything" (which by the way I think you are using the word literally wrong) and you have been on this 4channers excuse for not getting laid " no fap" bullshit for months?

Dude, I hate break it to ya,
But she's fucking someone else. And you good idiot, are a fucking little pet joke she's been toying with.
You absolute fucking nerd.
SMH.... I swear you motherfuckers on here are so special ed.

LOL we're not exclusive so we don't care if we fuck other people. And what's wrong with no fapping