Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/the-empire-strikes-back-i-love-you-i-know-119550611107.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

know what?

>I love you!
>Oh, it shows.

jews did 9/11

Greedo shot first

He's actually saying "Ay, no". Han doesn't love Leia back, but he's too considerate of her feelings to tell her the truth. So he decides to tell her in Spanish, but he forgets that she doesn't speak Spanish, which is why she looks so surprised.

It was Smoke.

Does improvised this line

In English please

I....nope.

This was English
Does improved the line?

The script called for him to be spiteful over her earlier rebuke and say
>"Nerf herder"

But Harrison thought Han should be more forgiving and part ways amicably

Han Solo is the best character in all of movies. I don't think that's even a reach

But he stopped having a character in Jedi....

yahoo.com/news/the-empire-strikes-back-i-love-you-i-know-119550611107.html

It's not fair to consider him over 4 movies when the vast majority of movie character are just in one.

>The original script called for product placement in this scene.[26] Lucas has stated that he had a deal brewing with Pepsi, so after Leia said "I love you," Han would reply "And I love the cool refreshing taste of Pepsi cola." Han would then hold up a bottle before being frozen.[27] Harrison Ford liked Coke more, leading to the improvised line.[28]

wtf, I hate Lucas now!

Pure kinography

Hah

>now

Peppy?

I kek'd

>tfw this scene was improvised

>"When Kershner put his first cut of The Empire Strikes Back together, executive producer George Lucas pushed back against the new dialogue, fearing that the audience would laugh at Han’s line."

Bravo, George. Bravo. Worrying that one of the most iconic, authentic lines of dialog would be laughed at by the audience.

Left to your own devices, we get, "I don't like sand. It's rough, coarse, and it gets all over the place."

Saaaand, saaaaaand, saaaaaaaaand

ARE YOU AN ANGEL

what?

An angel. They're the most BEAUTIFUL creatures in the universe

You're a creepy little boy

>mfw Anakin rambles about murdering sand people

AAAAYE HATE THEM

kekekkekekek