Is it gay to get a work out boner in front of your bro's...

Is it gay to get a work out boner in front of your bro's? After I'm done pumping iron the endorphin rush just makes me uncontrollably horny and I sometimes get a boner in front of my bro's and have to leave. Is it gay if I stay or should I just keep leaving?

Its gay that you're so self conscious about it.

Apperently you skipped biology class during highschool

So I should stay? Do you think my work out bro's will support me staying? I never see them get boners so maybe they have a secret to hiding it

Did I miss the part about public boners?

Not only should you stay but you should start jacking it right then and there
Don't you know anything about working out

Ask them if they mind your boner.

you should just whip it out your workout bros will probably love it and then you can all jack off together and become j/o bros
jacking off with your bros is the best

If you're straight and getting boners from outside horny means, then nobody fucking cares if they don't mind your boner.
If you're actually gay and getting boners because you are attracted to your bros, then they're not your bros if they're not okay with you being gay, if they are and they don't mind your boner if they see it then stay.

I wouldn't mind that...but I'm not gay. It seems pretty gay to jerk it with your bros but its not like you're touching them or anything. I need to think about this

Best feeling busting a nut with a bro.

>endorphin rush
Testosterone causes bonage - not endorphins. Stressing large muscle groups will cause a surge in free-t.

I'm not gay I just get super hyped when I work out and get a boner. I don't think they're gay either but I guess I'll ask them

Offer fellatio to your friends - see how they react

Well guys are nice. Don't knock them till you try them. Maybe you got just a bit of gay in you.
Otherwise, if they don't mind a boner (and you guys aren't already doing group fapping) then stay. They're bros right? They should be understanding.

Keep going with a straight face, and when they say anything about it answer with "Do you even lift, bro?"

If they're not doing group fapping then they can't really be bros can they

fucking workout boner?
work out boner?
Work
OUT
BONER????
Who the fuck gets a work out boner??

GOOD POINT

here here my good man

gays that work out around other men

ask /fit/

This guy

Here's my day today

Eat
Go to gym
Get a solid leg day in
Get horny as fuck while I deadlift
Head home to shower
Fuck the brains of of my 10/10 black goddess

LIES
I
E
S

niglets cant be 10/10s

Doesn't change the truth. thats a hard 8.

>7/10 face
Try again

> boobs uneven
> ugly af pencil eyebrows
> blocky hunched shoulders
> cellulite on the thighs
> bullshit weave
> nigger

4/10 would not bang

I'm trying to hook you up OP

If that's a 8 show me a 10 right now and it better not have a dick attached to it

I don't get workout boners, just shower boners. the guys tease and make fun of me about it and that just gets me harder, and when they start smacking my ass my dick becomes like a diamond with precum flowing.
eventually they grab me and carry me to the equipment room.

she can never be a 10 without a dick.

make sense

Fuck a guy in the ass! You might like it.

Exactly, dickgirls are the women of the future, anyone still thinking there's something wrong with traps is just a backwater hick

anyone ever jerked it with a bro?

It's not gay, but you need to control your hormones. Work on your emotional control, emotional manlet.

>bros
>pumping iron

Oh no