What country do you hate the most, Sup Forums? Country, not religion or race

What country do you hate the most, Sup Forums? Country, not religion or race.

Fucking Americans.

Jackasses can't manage their own political system, bitch when corrupt politicians ruin their country and make the rest of the world worse, but then go back to their cheetos and mountain dew instead of actually changing anything.

Typical. Let's do it in god mode: Don't mention America.

Butthurted much?

India.

NUKE NEW YORK.

You hate the USA so much because you know it's so much better than everywhere else

American here. It's a shit tier country.

No i just hate babylon.

Israel

Paki?

Mexico and Colombia. The cancer of the Americas

Serbia.

I love to see babylon burning.

American here. America is great in many ways, but blows in about the same. We could be the best I everything but we can't get shit done with our politicians and the fact people here live in denial and are complacent.

India, all them call centres

>babylon
Fucking hippies

And the award for most predictable murrifag responses goes to...

All you faggots need is a good old 'BUT THE MOON THO' to round out your idiot numbers

Ur stupid drugged out selfisch fat fuck who deserve to die

Mfw when i work at call center. Not even in Asia

Just accept it faggots. The USA, Russia, Germany and China (yes, China) are the greatest countrys on the globe.

>implying you know skites about gravity

Israel

Bunch of whiny bitches who think the world owes them something and are happy to just to sit in a fucking desert taking money from proper countries just to survive.

This

lol

Pajeet?

Brasil. I live in this shithole. Terrible poor dumb country. No future at all. But full of sluts and cheap drugs.

D E S I G N A T E D

America. Easily. I don't know whether I hate it's people or it's government more. Probably it's people, as they are responsible for its government. I can't wait till China and Russia BTFO Amerishit so we can finally start moving forward as a species.

S H I T T I N G

All african and arab countries

Andorra. Fuck those fucking fucks.

Fuck américa....

I was there back in 2014 in the world cup.
Can confirm.

Why?

China

S T R E E T S

Ahh come come on you got drugs and sluts who cares about a little poverty.

Turkey! The Turks are the biggest Nazis these days!

the worst Country, I live in this shit too

> sluts
> cheap drugs
> no pressure to make a future for yourself
where do I sign up

Sounds cool till you get mugged/pointed with an arm every time you leave your house. I hate this shithole

israel

Almost all Countries are nice, in some way or another.
it's the people inside the country I hate.
And then it's turkey. fucking goatfucking roaches

>be american
>100000% more likely to get shot when going outside
>superior

Poland. Those cunt should have ended in Auschwitz. All of them. Fuck Poland.

Definitely not China and Russia.

Seriously ? Why ?

Fuck Israël hâte the haters...

Good bait actually.

Let's see:
>Invaded the Falkland Islands
>Helped North Korea develop nukes
>Responsible for the subprime mortgage crisis
>Forced Britain out of the EU
>Caused the Indian Ocean tsunami of 2004
>Blew up Chernobyl
>Set fire to Apollo 1
>Sent tanks against students in Tiananmen Square
>Illegally occupies the Crimea

saudi arabia
that edge

Mexico. Purely for gang/cartel violence. Plague upon their country and every surrounding one.

kek what

Nobody hates me :)

Saudi Arabia

New Jersey, lots of fat girls with an attitude.

Vietnam
Everyone I've met from this shit smeared land has been a pig

Sweden..

good luck user.

>country
>new jersey
God damn it, America.

China.

The Chinese middle-class tourist in particular. I hope the oompa loompa in the white house reduces it to a smoldering crater.

All the Murica hate is probably due to the fact that we pretty much run the world. Britfags are mad cause their empire is becoming a distant memory, the rest of Europe is getting gangbanged cause they don't know how to vet their refugees, Latin America's entire net worth is getting sniffed up by us, and Africa/mideast is jealous of our edible food and lack of IEDs.

No, the hate is because you run the world. AND YOU ARE FUCKING IT UP.

gj perpetuating the stereotype there user

It's a tie between Saudi-Arabia and Turkey

As a latinoamerican you're right. I live in Panama, but i can't really complain.

>becoming a distant memory
*Is a distant memory

... and has been for a long time

ISRAEL THEY ARE A FUCKING CANCER

Turkey with their mini Hitler as president. Branding everyone that disagrees with him as a spy/terrorist and/or member of a terrorist organization. locking up 100,000's people from his own country ranging from judges, police officers, politicians to even common folk to eliminate everyone who opposes him and even freezing the money of a certain bank because according to him it supports a terrorist organization but this bank also happened to be pretty popular with muslims because it doesn't pay rent. So now if you're a Turk living outside of Turkey, you have to go to Turkey to get your money unfrozen by proving you are not a member of this terrorist organization. Well good luck with that, I'm pretty sure once you cross their borders and provide insufficient evidence in their eyes, it's a pair of handcuffs and a prison cell for you, and their is nothing your own country could do for you, since Erdogan believes the whole world is conspiracing against him and support the "terrorist organizations" in his eyes.

Also it's pretty funny that he calls other countries facist ,racist, nazi's, supporters of terrorist while he also does it himself and is much, much, worse. A huge violator of human rights & abuses the right of free speech in other countries for his referendum to gain even more power in his own country.

Anyone remember what Hitler did in WW2? He also had referendum, drawing more power to himself and then he had a second one, basicly eliminating the power of the rest of the now, minor parties. Pretty much making sure the only way to get power out of Hitlers hands is to kill him.

Guess what Erdogan has planned after this referendum? Yep, a second one. This man is an absolute disgusting powerhungry individual and I'm pretty amazed the whole world is tolerating this fool.

Feels good to be American. We get to dictate to the rest of the world how shit gos down.

Haters gonna hate

← tie breaker

>not 6,000,000

Tl;dr

Too bad you don't have oil and luxury. Poor shitfag.

Also too bad that you don't have lions. Weakfag

You can't even dictate who gets to enter your own country.

any cuck country in the EU

yea i suppose

This. Fucking Jews. Israel isn't even really a country, It's just a bunch of Jews living in what's really Palestine.

Just because we have Zlatan

I hate no countries. I hate politicians. And there I hate almost all of them.

Call me hippie or whatever, but i moved to some place in latinamerica and i'm living the dream

">with their mini Hitler as president"

The only thing that Hitler done wrong is not kill engough jews fuck you i hate jews so much they are cancer HHEEEEIIIILLLL
HHHHIIIIITTTTTLLLLLLEEEERRRRRR

I assume that you are breeded by a monkey and a goat

I hate nigger countries.

Isn't there a goat you should be fucking, Mohammad?

You are my 2nd hero, sir. Next to Hitler himself, of course.

Not until you recognize you live in one nigger country.

I hate Muslims too, believe me, oh, believe me.

Le original joke xDDD

checked

If he tends to fuck someone who has the same gender as him I assume he is going to get beheaded due to shariah

I don't care how to call it i just want to kill all the fucking yid who live here or anywhere else

I hate jews like you. You stole it.

Well, I would agree that Hitler did not kill enough jews. But Erdogan kills and terrorizes his own country. Hitler did not kill and terrorize germany, he wanted to make it great again.

Funny how Americans make of niggers but they have the most nigger population in the continent after Brazil

I live in Der USA, which is full of niggers, unfortunately. When I lived in the UK I didn't really hate niggers because there weren't many where I grew up. But now I'm here in the States, fucking hate niggers.

Also, 666??? No one is going to recognize this?!