I stopped smoking weed 4 years ago. When does it get better?

I stopped smoking weed 4 years ago. When does it get better?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wVP95
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006978861
youtube.com/watch?v=swQULRb2oH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Define "it", mien faggot.

Life? My teeth are whiter and I have a bunch of free time now but idk...the world doesnt seem to be getting any better. Still full of the same distracting horseshit since when I was a stoner.

I smoked weed because it was better than not smoking weed.

Then it wasn't. Who knows why? Because niggers did 9/1 that's why.

I never gets better. Do better drugs or start fucking bitches. Distraction is the only option from the potentially crippling awareness of how unimportant we all are or will never be.
Does anything in life give you pleasure? a Hobby?

This

It doesn't, i tried stopping but just got epressed as fuck. SO went back to smoking twice a day.

When you move out

>smoking weed
Weed is a suppository, you clueless mongoloid.

If your only joy in life is getting baked then you are beyond fucked user. Might was well just go back to the ganj Sup Forumsro

that guy did not agree with taking drugs or fucking bitches

So youre saying weed did not change anything, yet you're questioning the validity of quitting weed?

It doesnt get better or worse because drugs.
Your actions and choices make things better or worse.
Feel free to keep sending money and health in drugs if you want, but it seems you've already inadvertently realized that it's bullshit

music and orgasms
but nobody around me is good enough (or disciplined enough) to play with (not bragging, but went to college of music and graduated top of class) or interested enough to even jam...

and "bitches" all kinda...idk...if theyre not doing their own thing with their life, they are often really fucking stupid and bland to be around (just like everyone else) scrolling on phones and talking about trump

i try to talk about educational and fascinating things like lightwaves, scale of galaxy, emotions

you know, heady thought-provoking shit, i even make it funny...

but people just revert to spouting their memes and talking about starbucks.

ehhhhhhhh maybe its me

that last sentence is p good

discord.gg/wVP95

So you acted the typical stoner and always crapped on about existence and energy and vibrations and think everyone else is dumber than you because they couldn't be fucked listening to it?

When you play the part of a stereotype, don't be surprised when people are instantly bored with you.
They've met that guy a bunch if times before and he never has anything to offer other than that existential shit doesn't really mean anything when you really think about it.

finally someone else mentions this.
Talking about life and universe brings you allmost NOTHING.
Its your action and your decisions that makes you WHO YOU ARE.
For example you are writing "nobody is good enough" to jam with you.
So there are two options for me:
a) You think, youre better than ANYONE (incl. all stars)
b) You are admitting that you are not able to generate a network with professionals a.k.a. you suck
Its people like you who project their own deficits onto others.
You are whats wrong with the world as much as those "normies".

It doesn't. That's why you smoked it.

And in my experience, when people like that say "jam with me", it actually means everyone sitting bored while he bust out a half hour phychedlic guitar solo that actually sounds like shit but he thinks is magical and connecting the energies between reality and the true reality if the drug world.

Sounds like a bag of dying cats

If ur just sitting there awkwardly letting him play shit music for half an hour, its ur fault for letting him.

They don't.
They all make fun of him but he's too oblivious to the world around him to understand.

Its more like

"Heres a set of changes we'll play through"
changes?
"Chords. A chord progression"
Dude Im not to good with chords
"just play power chords, stay off beat 1 and 3, we'll go through the A section once and the b section twice, after, solo out of the A section"
>looks at me with incredibly Vacant stare
"Just use your ear"
>but i cant sing
"I....fucking alright, whatever, here we go."

*proceeds to play simple 1 4 5 blues while otheres dont even know what a 7th chord is, BEGGING god to take my life*

You sound like such a music snob.
If you kill yourself it gets better, try to become an hero.

U guys didnt take enough drugs b4 hand, but understandable.

it doesnt

assuming you are not one of those drugged out losers who does nothing but sit in his mothers basement smoking weed all day there is literally nothing wrong with recreational weed smoking. all things in moderation user, get your shit for the day done and then sit back and have a smoke like a normal functioning adult

a snob because he uses basic music terminology?

you just sound like a total douche bag.

u havent gotten more energy/drive since quitting? why did u quit? were u heavy smoker?

Whining.
>my friends don't like music as much as I do
Find some who do.
>I want to talk about hypothetical bullshit that can't be proven or disproven
Everyone else who wanted to do that did so in college when they were baked out of their mind and since then they've realised that it's "hypothetical bullshit that can't be proven or disproven" and therefore absolutely pointless to go on about despite how 'heady' you think the topic might be. They probably just want to talk about or accomplish whatever relevant activity they're interested in. Without proof or validation of your "heady" concepts you're just wasting everyones time with your inane bullshit.
You're not as smart as you think you are if you can't into social situations because like everything else in life social norms are conceivable concepts that normies have long since mastered (concepts like making friends that enjoy the things you do).
Relevance is important. Discussing how light behaves like particles and waves is never relevant to anyones life unless they work with photons on a regular basis.
Smoke pot, you intolerable faggot.

>I want to talk about hypothetical bullshit that can't be proven or disproven without a research grant.
FTFU

you cant be very smart if you went to college and got a fucking worthless music degree

>do you have a moment to talk about chakra

lmfao this
>user fell for the do what you love meme
You only love it until you have to do it within a tolerance of 0.01 percent error.

If that's how you see music you're trash

No, it's actually like....
>read your post

That's the reality of it.
Pretentious nonsense that you believe puts you above everyone else because weed dude.

Everyone lets you do it because it isn't worth the tantrum or moody fit you'll go I to if you don't get what you want, and everyobe lauvhs at you while you make a fool of yourself whike belie ing you are achieving some magical bridge between consciousness.

Smoking weed is fine, being a stoner is not

Lol I stopped smoking about two months ago, and honestly miss it. I couldn't balance it anymore. I was waking up smoking, smoke all day, and sneak some at work. Then as soon as I got home, I would smoke until I fell asleep. I'm already kinda lazy, but it made me super lazy. Honestly my life is better now,.But like I said, I do miss it at times. Maybe I can smoke again one day, but I think that will be far in the future.

user, stahp. My fiancee went to one of those alternate schools and if I have to explain why I'm giggling I'll get in trouble because i'm heavy-handed.

A snob because he can't be bothered to explain basic things to people who aren't fortunate enough to have the same knowledge. Which is why he has no friends.

obvious trolls, and obvious non-musicians. Was easy to follow the musical jargon OP slung. Maybe me and OP can jam sometime on skype or something? I also know about chromatic mediants and applied dominants, OP.

Not impressive. Have fun in theory 1.

not trying to floor anyone, just showing you im no normie. i can also do shenkarian analysis

guys, i just found 12 injectable vials of Valium 10mg/2Ml, but i don't have any syringe. Can i drink it ?

Stopped in 1993. Still bud hungry everyday

I play multiple percussive instruments, 3 of the saxophones (probably most of the woodwinds if I gave any of the other less shiny ones any thought at all), Electric Bass, and the computer if you can call that an instrument.
I've lived a long life of music and you're an idiot that makes assumptions based on literally nothing.
How to find friends in music:
>Local music teachers
>Local bands (hit and miss)
>Local College (mostly dumb kids, but there are a few purists)
>Local Theatre
>Literally Craigslist
I am a musician and my father before me was a musician (opened for the ramones, back in the day). My relatives have been in multiple concert bands and played for thousands of people. I personally have lost count of how many I have played publicly for (probably over a few thousand)

You know nothing, jon faggot.

And that is how you Winrar ladies and gents.

OP here. Thats when I was born.
Maybe I will kill myself...

maybe idk b r retards

Sup Forums , where everyone knows everything.

99% of you don't even know how you got here, was it becoz you followed lucifer or because of the big bang?

2 years and everything is back to normal

normal as in

you can go to the movies now and watch the newly created jewish movies and enjoy the blue pills?

I got lucky. Found a lady who is just as smart and likes to talk about things like that with me. They are out there, keep looking

>you can go to the movies now and watch the newly created jewish movies
i've never enjoyed these. back to normal means, back to before smoking weed of course. what else?

only the green shit is mildly relavant

percussion is all the same if you understand matter and resonance

the saxophones are literally the same

the woodwinds are p similar except for mouth position

im willing to bet you play elebass because upright is too hard for you

computer? really? we all do the same shit on the computer, kys

as for the last third of that post
the ramones suck
who cares how many people you play for, beiber cyrus and spears all suck just like your shitty dead father

oh youve lost count, i bet that number is high then! wow a few thousand! amazing i totally believe you and care about what you say you did!

okay, you went to music college to validate your talent, (not necessary IMO, talent doesn't need validation), and you pre-occupy yourself with subjects that 90% of the population doesn't understand

>maybe its me
yes it is, stop seeking validation, or use drugs to dull the edge you feel when you realize that no matter what you want, think, and feel, nobody else gives a flying fuck.

>When does it get better?
never. that's why drugs. use them or abuse them, your call, but don't write them off as a coping mechanism.

>only the green shit is mildly relavant
duh
>percussion is all the same if you understand matter and resonance
Matter has literally nothing to do with playing percussion unless you're somehow incapable of comprehending what's in your hands. Resonance barely.
>the saxophones are literally the same
Knowing how to play more than one shows versatility in your clefs, that's about all I was going for here.
>the woodwinds are p similar except for mouth position
duh
>im willing to bet you play elebass because upright is too hard for you
Bad bet. I've played upright, but not for people. Too much money for me to get my hands on (because I only get free shit; i'm poor and lazy) and practice with regularly.
>computer? really? we all do the same shit on the computer, kys
duh, which is why I said "if blah blah blah"

>elebass because upright is too hard for you
>loluneedfrets?
This was cute, to me.
It deserved another mention.

>the ramones suck
opinion, thanks for sharing

>who cares how many...
Only people who want advice from someone who's successfully performed in front of an audience multiple times, duh

How many have you played for, faggot?

>4 years ago. When does it get better?
your problem seems to be unrelated to smoking weed then. ever thought of this? i quit about a year ago, after years of heavy consumption. i was somewhat paranoid. stayed in my room all the time. now i have a job and things started to be fun again without weed already after a month or so. what IS your problem OP?

this. weed isn't the problem in your life if its been 4 years and nothing as changed.

If you were smoking in the first place to deal with the blandness of life, not smoking isn't going to make life any better.

You're gonna need to find that meaning for yourself.

....or just start smoking again...

OP here
Pretty good info here...seems to be the same message. If it aint drugs...the problem is in my immediate space. Its either me or things around me. I'm quite educated and self sufficient. But when I get with people...its like they're all stoned really. Just blank faces...phones...the tops of heads...sitting in a car all day...slaving at work all day...its like everybody around me is a zombie.

I really am starting to think its not me. I like to do things! I still like playing outside and being active. Working on large projects over time. I'm almost positive I am problem-free...but when I get with people holy shit. I gotta drag em out of their zombified state to get on the same wavelength with me. People tell me I'm attractive and funny and smart, and NOT BORING. I'm just remembering all this...could it be possible that my town is just full of miserable, boring undereducated folk?

people probbaly just dont like you. you think you are smarter then everyone else, people can tell if you think that and they wont want to be around you at all.

just because your mom says you are smart, funny, attractive, and not boring doesn't mean everyone else thinks that.

Is it really your environment being shitty or have you failed to stimulate your environment in a manner that would please you?
If you can honestly answer this question with "Yes, I have made every effort to cultivate an environment in which I will thrive and the people and activities I surround myself with are still disappointing." then it means one of two things:
>You're delusional, and you haven't actually done what you think you have done.
>You need to move and try again.

actually, weed made me realize, that people live their lifes without drugs the way they do for a reason. smoking weed made me want to have a normal life and appreciate a normie life. i started when i was about 18, because i wanted to have fun and not 9/5 job like my parents. that, because of being inspired by alternative culture. when you realize how weed works in your mind, you see, that it's all kinda fake and stupid. what you think and see while being high is kinda trivial, when you see it with sober eyes. being a shallow stoner and doing/achieving nothing is not, how i want to live my life.

this, this and this (last one was me, lol)

Welcome to life, its shit. Unfortunately we can't have fun 24/7 because we have jobs and responsibility's. One day you will join us.

Find new people and/or new activities that you find interesting that will be full of people with your interests.

Some people really are boring. Most people are significantly less boring when they are doing something that they truly enjoy with other people who enjoy it.

Once you learn real skills and get a great job

easily the best conversation about being a stoner on Sup Forums ever

As a moderately successful lawyer and active stoner, I disagree.

You're not having world-changing ideas when you're stoned, but if you just do it in your down time and don't talk about it or act like it's the greatest thing in the world, then it's not an issue.

yes. it's good for relaxing, too. but don't think, you're an artists or a philosopher while high. you're not

A lot of people are actually artists and philosophers while high....just really bad ones with a poor sense of quality.

if you're smart in the first place, being high won't make you stupid. it's just very easy to be pleased with oneself while high. if you're a good artist, you are a good artist, smoking weed won't change that.

I agree.

exactly, boof that shit brother

I agree to that but can't we agree on the fact being high makes some people creative, or maybe more creative than sober?

I think that it just temporarily deadens part of the ego.
Upon review, most of the videos that I save of whatever are never as interesting when I'm not baked af, famalam.

Like procaine for the soul.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006978861
get

id: 76561198006978861

OH SHIT YOU GOT DUBS
SOMEONE GIVE THIS POORFAG A GAME
pretty sure it's OPs responsibility

if you smoke weed, because you want to be a creative person, you will interpret every fart of your brain as something genius. you might have the same thought while being sober and discard it, before it even hits your consciousness. that for itself is somewhat new, because you will treat a subject, that is normally trivial to you. but it's neither art nor philosophy. it's just annoying. other people know this shit. it's trivial to others and they don't need an artist to show them. it's one way to think about things. and not a very interesting one

I think you're either just overgeneralizing and stereotyping all stoners doing anything creative, or you've had one very specific experience/person you're referring to.

maybe. tell me then what happens to you while being weed-creative

This was hard as fuck to read. I started a line by line analysis but I lost interest after I had to stop and decipher your last few (what I could hardly call) lines.

mostly this

Learn to communicate properly, please. For the sake of everyone you've ever written a word to.

Sometimes I make things that are good, sometimes I make things that are not so good. Somewhat similar to when I'm not high.

>This was hard as fuck to read. I started a line by line analysis but I lost interest after I had to stop and decipher your last few (what I could hardly call) lines.
ok dude

exactly. the thing is, it's easy to be pleased with oneself while high and think you did something great, when others think about the same thing as trivial and/or boring/irrelevant

>Learn to communicate properly, please. For the sake of everyone you've ever written a word to.
I'm really hoping that you read entire posts and don't just read what's under the (You).
Have a nice day, dude.

When you tackle the issue that caused you to smoke in the first place.

Rather.. the issue you were trying to cover up with weed. Anxiety issues?

Weed helps with anxiety because it puts you in a calm state of mind, it shows you the calm side, you can learn from it and see how stressed you normally are and use that new perspective to work on yourself.
It does NOT work if you just smoke it all the time. Your anxiety does not go away, it'll just always be covered up.

Just an example. It's a common one too.

>>Learn to communicate properly, please. For the sake of everyone you've ever written a word to.
yeah, i saw that.
>Have a nice day, dude.
bye

after you start believing in god
youtube.com/watch?v=swQULRb2oH4

Nothing matters, we're on a rock flying through space.

I have no idea how people are content just going to work every day and living outr their normal little storybook lives. Shit is fucking boring.

How are you supposed to enjoy anything without drugs or alcohol? Just sit there and be bored and pretend you aren't?

Again, you seem to be overgeneralizing. A lot of people do/say things that they think are amazing and others find not interesting whether they are high or not. And even if it is your experience that you only do crappy shit that you think is amazing because you're high and everyone else then just shits on....the solution is to just reevaluate when your sober.

Art can be about self-expression, you don't need it to be good or for anyone else to ever like it or even see it for it to be valuable.

Don't be such a fanny

lsd. go on a trip

You seem like worthless person if you cant experience living a vibrant life without the input of drugs. Drugs are great, and are a useful experience, but son you need more substance.

>the solution is to just reevaluate when your sober.
yes. read my post here:
if you're smart in the first place, being high won't make you stupid. it's just very easy to be pleased with oneself while high. if you're a good artist, you are a good artist, smoking weed won't change that.

>Art can be about self-expression, you don't need it to be good or for anyone else to ever like it or even see it for it to be valuable.
yes, i just wanted to point out the peril of lowered down self-crticism while high. a lot of people talk a lot of crap while high and think, they are enlightned, while being just self-satisfied

>Nothing matters
>we're on a rock flying through space

This is the most retarded perspective to have once you realize the truth of everything. The truth is exciting as fuck, we are all one with this soupy mass of atoms, spacetime is measurable and concrete, there is literally a giant plasma ball bigger than your planet above you that you can see with your naked eye and you don't even put that shit in perspective.

yet im sitting here not rich and bored and wanting to kill myself due to boredom and lack of goals in life

how exciting

How does this get me a billion dollars and happiness?

Your poverty of inner thought and values, is your own doing. Take some responsibility and add some content and substance to yer life, son.

>im sitting here not rich and bored
>wanting to kill myself due to boredom
>lack of goals in life

Forget the dream of wanting to be rich. There's plenty of value around you that you definitely don't pay attention to, first of all.

You don't need to set a future goal in your life and then steer yourself towards it. Your goal should be making yourself happy and comfortable. Forget all past and the future that you think you can see and base your life off of.

Fear probably stops you doesn't it

>billion dollars

You fucking capitalist

I'm happy as fuck in a cabin in the woods blazing all day and growing/hunting my own food and selling maple syrup from a cabin. That's the kind of dream I'd like.