WWYD thread

WWYD thread

to the rigt: rip off her top and bra, force her to get on her knees and slap my dick on her tits. i would rape her mouth and cum all over her chest!

Bend her over and tear a hole in those yoga pants. Fuck her in the ass through the hole. Turn her around before I blow my load and cover her face.

have her sucking off all the guys at the beach, leaving her covered in jizz and sand at the end of the day

take of her panties and let her ride my dick. i will force her to take her panties in her mouth while she sucks my dick.

Fuck her while she bends over that railing. Cum in her pussy, then wipe my dick on her tits.

Push her off. Go down and grab her injured body. Rip that top off and pull her leggings down and fuck her violently in the ass.

facefuck her as deep and hard as possible and cum all over her hot leggings ass!

Make her strip and clean her room first. Once it's to my liking I'll make her sit on that trophy and give me a blow job.

I would force both to undress and have left shave right's hairy ass arms and what is likely an extremely hairy pussy.

rip off the closes of the left and rape her to death infront of the other three Ladys.

forgot pic!

Mom and daughter

Pull down the straps on her shirt and bra to expose her tits, the facefuck her. Cover those tits in cum then have her lay down and pull down her leggings and panties and eat her out until I'm hard again. Proceed to pound her pussy then pull out and cum on her tits a second time.

Left is the one with the hairy arms

Fuck left against the car while right records it. Cum on left's face, then have right lick it off her while I take over recording. Send the video to myself and post it online, and share the links on their Facebook walls.

Forgot pic

Fuck her tits raw, then shove my dick down her throat and throat fuck her till she passes out. Then cum on her face.

Run

Slap that phone out of her hand and shove her head into the toilet bowl. Play with her tits and then fuck her ass while she gasps for breath.

Spread her legs and fuck her pussy while she is still wearing the dress. Cum on her clothes tits then take a shower with her and finger her and play with her tits in the shower.

Here's my girlfriend. She cucks me from time to time (and keeps me in panties + chastity), maybe once every other week or so. I'd love to hear what some of the bulls here would do to her.

I'd fuck the left one raw while the other watched her get her pussy stuffed, bust a nut inside her and make them suck it while I got hard. Then I'd bend righty over and make her eat the cum out of her pussy

I'd start them both off on their knees in front of me. I'll let the black-haired slut suck my cock, while blondie takes care of the balls. Next blondie massages my dick, while I let the other slut eat out my ass. I then put both of them on their belly, grabbing their ankles, with their head hanging over the edge of the bed so I can facefuck them hard. Cum in blondies eyes, then piss on both of them.

Play a game of guess the stink. See who can guess whos dirty undies are whos by smell. Then make them 69 to sniff each others assholes and cunts. Then have mom lay back so her little girl can fist her nasty cunt, while getting a huge black cock from behind. After the niggers nust their nuts in sweet little angel, make mommy eat the creampie while i smell mommys asshole. Then eat mommies asshole until my tongue bled

I'd tie toght and left together naked on a 69 position and fuck middle on top of them.

Have her change her name to Jenny Craig.

wwyd?

Stop it.

YOU STOP IT RIGHT NOW

sisters

I'd make them run naked on a treadmill until one of them passed out. The other gets to lick all the sweat off of her unconscious mom/daughter. Send her to the shower. Penetrate all of her holes while a tied up mom/daughter watches.

Remove her top and suck on her tits while sliding a hand down her panties and start fingering her. Once she's nice and wet pull her bottoms down and fuck her doggy. As she moans in pleasure give her surprise anal and fuck her ass until I cum inside it.

Bend her over and put her pants aside. Fuck her in the ass through the hole very rough. Then, turn her around before I blow my load and cover her face.

Gf

I'd grab her by the hair and drag her over to the bed where I'd make her lie on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. I'd force my cock down her throat and skull fuck her as hard as I could - making her make up run down her face as she cries and chokes on my cock.

What would you guys do to my gf?

wwyd?

Wwyd to snobby rich cunt Rachel?

I'd force her to wear a slutty schoolgirl outfit while I drag her to a bar in front of everyone. Then I drag the bitch by the hair to the washroom, where I make her suck my in front of everyone else. After she's done choking on my cock, she'll beg me to fuck her, so bend her over in front of the urinals, tie her hands on top of one, and fuck her doggy style really rough. She's moaning super loud like the bitch she is, so it attracts attention. As many people enter the bathroom, they all take turns to fuck your bitch doggy style, no rubber, one after the other. I leave her their in good care.

take all her money and let a few homeless people rape her while i record the scene!

Wwyd?

Enjoyed that one, have more

Which one? Wwyd?

Any takers?

cum everyday for like a month into that cup she holding then make her drink it all while i fuck her ass and cum in it.

wwyd?

Right

big fan of sam, more?

would destroy that ass fucking her over and over again, then blowing a load down her throat. More pls

lick her tight stomach then suck her tits before sliding my two fingers in her pussy and play with her clit with my thumb. More

No.