Misgendering trans people is an act of violence

Misgendering trans people is an act of violence

youtube.com/watch?v=g-u5gYxXHoA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5GYlZKfBmI
youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVS5kGU1Joo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you even go on such youtube channels?
It's like you enjoy your anger.

im addicted to anger

Overly Attached Girlfriend is looking rough these days..

Sometimes it's really a trans female. Sometimes it's just a guy in a dress.

www.amaturetube.info bump

That's a man with long hair and shit make-up.

>trans female
>guy in a dress

And the difference is?

this

the old definition of violence is outdated. it doesnt include using power( like male privilege) to do harmful (like microagressing a transperson). i think we can all agree that violence is bad. and we need laws to stop violence. therefore it should be against the law to misgender

LOLOLOL there are only two genders

One takes hormones and tries to pass. The other doesn't pass and doesn't take hormones. Riley is a low key drag queen. She doesn't experience gender dysphoria either.

Misgendering trans people is a biological obligation

kek

Kek

Hormones or not you fucking DNA or genes don't change. Once a man ,always a man. Even if you have a sex change. That shit is coded into your fucking cells.

Genital preferences. I really love this horseshit
youtube.com/watch?v=k5GYlZKfBmI

It's the world being as confused as you were the first 20 years of your life. Give us time to get used to.

Kek

Violence is physical
Words are not physical
Misgendering can't be violence

I come and watch this one whenever I want to get really fucking angry.

>dat adam's apple

Only someone legally blind would "misgender" that.

/thread

the old definition was bad because it was specific enough to mean something. the new definition is good because it so broad that it can mean whatever i want it to mean, which makes it meaningless

nah.

i think you are confusing sex with gender.

One of the few YouTube videos that have more dislikes than likes.
11 times more.
Maybe there is still hope for the world.

>she

some women have penises. deal with it cis scum

I know some people here might not agree but idk about the 2 genders thing
Trans people are stupid regardless but some people are born with both genetellia, and they are not either, so other than imbred fucks what will you guys call them?

Kek

It's both the litteral same when you translate it into German

How should I know what they are? I don't know them.

Thus little boy understands biology better than you. Deal with it rape bait.

hermaphroditez

I've never seen these new Unown before, where do you catch them? Do I need special pokeballs?

Not going to trigger me. It's a medical condition, mentally ill and whatnot. A tranny life is sad. A bunch of faggots bootstrapped to a medical condition so they can earn oppression points.s

Kek. She needs to adapt to the needs of the mentally ill

They are hermaphrodites. Both are biological disorders, but trans is more of a mental disorder.

>Laverne Cox
>"girl" with Cox

t. Post modernist Anthropology cuck

good thing we are using english and not german then, isnt it?

So that would make them male. Since women can't have penis.

Please tell me how gender reassignment can change your fucking DNA. Please. Enlighten me

Well, some of them think you need a form of balls in order to identify with them. To catch them? Still trying to get that bill through the senate

Actually words are physical too
Literally anything is
I'm with your point totally tho

'Girls have penises, your preference otherwise is oppressive.'
What an asshole.

>post modern
>used by ancient greeks
ok fam. im not defending the homo in this video, i just hate you faggots who are just as dumb as him and dont know what words mean

How great will be the day when someone becomes a serial killer of SJWs.

Totally agree
But ignore the mental disordered, shouldn't hemaphrodites get their own restrooms before trans people do? That's kinda stupid

What's the difference between intergender and bigender?

Fuck your feelings I'm not pretending to call you a girl when your not

Nothing, they're both mental disorders

can't they just take their picking depending on which pipe their pee-pee comes out of

I know what the words mean fagtron. This is the first I've heard of the Greeks making such a retarded distinction between the two.

What's your DNA? H

What if they look like men with beards and so but don't pee from their penis, should they go to the women's room?

fuck you. eat my adams apple

So with this mental disorder can I piss anywhere and if the cops stop me can I claim I am of no gender so then I don't have a penis so I'm not actually pissing

I can't look away from that Adam's apple.

WTF

Just wait till they start calling that a madams apple

I agree with you on a fundamental basis, but if someone puts in the effort and is capable of passing, especially so even when naked, I think it's not too much skin off our backs to respect them.

Unless they are disrespectful cunts who bitch about misgendering, cis scum, privilege, et al. Fuck 'em in that case.

yer, some woman have beards

Hermaphrodites are so rare I think adding a third restroom just to accommodate them would be a waste (seriously they constitute a small fraction of a percentage of the population). Additionally, though admittedly I haven't met any personally, from what ivw heard / read, most of them choose one sex to identify as, and embrace it through out their lives; I don't think many would want the sort of attention brought to them that would come from requiring them to use the third restroom.

I do have sympathy for such people, and do think they should get to choose which sex they identify with.

Fuck YOU dna is a crutch. No one knows theirs and it isn't important. Prove me wrong.

It's like it's trying to look ugly.

Why is this video cut so horrible?
After every three words of the faggot there is a fucking cut
It gives me cancer

oh I think you may have something there

You sure that's a woman?

Hermaphrodites are .01% of the population and is more often than not corrected at birth. Genitals are often mutilated so most parents go with the more developed, least mutilated sex. They should use the bathroom matching their genitals

The foundation of all life and biological diversity is a crutch

If you were any more dumb someone would have to water you. Fuck off.

all faggots should be hanged.

>madams apple

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

'I wanna grow up to be a circus freak.'

My gender is God. pronouns: God, Godhood, my God.
Respect my gender.

I'd like to thank god for creating 2 genders. And also Satan for confusing people into thinking they're something that is biologically impossible.

You heard it here first. Trips confirms

That looks like jontron's distant cousin who went to gender studies.

He has willed it

Kek

Lol that was her second option

I don't give a shit what people do with their bodies but vids like this piss me right off.

I didn't watch the vid. What does it say

V U L T
U K E K
L E K E
T K E K

>crutch
youtube.com/watch?v=2X-PgHSZh6U

Would you date a trans person?
this horseshit is bound to piss you off

Nice try. I mean in daily life. How often in a non-clinical setting do you refer to your DNA? Are you sure what chromosomes you have? There are more than a few combinations. Day to day it means bupkis.

Literally just watched Blaire white ragging on this guy. Blaire white is a nice tranny.

There a two normal and working combination of chromosomes. Everything is a genetic disorder.

post vid plz

'Anything other than acceptance is transmisogyny.' This is why normies hate trannies.

She's got a fair few where she goes after his videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HVS5kGU1Joo

>pulling down niggers and disableds down to the same level as monstrosities
Yes
Yes it is

Noo. There are like 12 between both sexes. Most of the time normal but with XXY or XXYY chromosomes. We don't even know how common it is most people don't have any ill effects. Most learn if they are impotent or have endocrine problems. DNA isn't static. And again means little for social life.h

nailed it. is she about the only tranny that isnt retarded?