Hi, I'm not circumcised and wanna know the best way to clean my penis after masturbation...

hi, I'm not circumcised and wanna know the best way to clean my penis after masturbation. Ive read that ur meant to pull the foreskin bck and wash it but how far do you have to pull back. i would also like to know general tips on keeping my penis clean. Thanks !

>be me
>20
>not circumcised
>never gone to any great effort to actually wash my penis
>never pulled the skin back or whatever
>just soap my penis up like I would any other part of my body
>penis is fine
>females have complimented its look
>it's not big but it is pretty and gets the job done
>TLDR: wash your penis like you would any other part of your body

pull back as gar as it can go without hurting clean with a face clouth covered in soap i use the bars of soap when your done dry off under the forskin

If you dick stanks, a little vinegar does the trick

A real alpha man should have his bitch clean his dick properly after she's finished sucking it. That's what I do.

Nasty ass anteater dicks. How does it feel knowing girls prefer nice circumcised cocks?

In b4 useless reply because it doesn't change reality.

This kills the man

let your dog lick it

>but how far do you have to pull back.
what are you 5? as far back as it goes.
how the hell do you jack off?

Pull it back all the way. Like once you pull it back past your glans, keep going. Roll it over the base of your penis past your waist, and pull it up over your head. Once it's off your head you have to go backwards to get the skin off your feet. Once you have removed all skin, you should have a skin suit. Dry clean only.

maybe he is potato

The dick is self cleaning
Urine is sterile for a reason
Your foreskin covers your head for a reason
You piss after cumming for a reason.

If you're REALLY bothered about dick cheese you should be talking about cleaning while showering in the morning, in which case you just peel the skin back and give it a wipe with a flannel.
Even then you don't need to do it daily, just every now and then because the body cleans itself most of the time.

I was in an adult book store last weekend. This guy stuck his dick in the glory hole and it stunk like the worse cheese odor. And he wanted me to suck it! Take a bath first. Think I am going to stick with circumcised only from now on.

Never been turned down for not having a mutilated dick .. are you Americuck/kike/mudslime ?

You'll have to do better ...

lol you beat me to it

>be me
>be normal
>always hear about how awful female genital mutilation is
>find out women who had it done are the ones doing it to more girls
>women who had it done usually say it's fine
>try to argue it's a terrible practice that needs to stop
>cucks, kikes, and sand niggers constantly mutilating their son's dicks
>wonder how anyone can be so sexist to not try to abolish both at the same time

cause most people are retarded.

Are you people saying that you never pull back your foreskin? What the fuck? When I get an erection the skin automatically pulls back all the way to right below the head. And what do you mean "effort" to pull the skin back? It should not take any effort at all. What, do you disgusting people not pull the foreskin back to urinate?

good 4 u

It's because I know how to clean my dick. What the fuck is wrong with you?

i know how to also. you are not special.

Sounds like OP has Phimosis

Are you either of these people: because they sound like they cannot pull the skin back because they have phimosis because they are gross and have never pull the skin back.

enjoy your mutilated jew dick
just because you're told it's good to be circumcised doesn't mean it's true

your parents are child mutilating savages.

Why are you faggots so obsessed with penises? Who cares how somebody cleans their penis?

no, i am not them. my dick is clean and functions fine.

>lol
Kill yourself.

lol

>In shower
>Do it while you are hard or have a semi
>Pull all the way back
>wash
>see any white skin on your head push it off with fingers
Peelling the dead skin off will make you cock glow red and it will stay clean longer

Nice try americuck

>urine is sterile

Theres always that one special retard

use your tongue.