Hey Sup Forums how do you think WWIII will start?

Hey Sup Forums how do you think WWIII will start?

Hopefully we will reach singularity before that happens.

Someone fucked everything up and should've minded his or her own business

Global race war with pol autists being wiped out.

The same way all world wars start: some Austrian doing something stupid and later pinning it on Germany.

either this

Or Russia invading the Baltics and Poland

Some stupid politician triggers the autism of great britain.
They go to war with said politician and his nation.
Bongs remember that they can't win a war alone so they drag everyone else in the fight causing a regional conflict to become a global conflict.
war ends.
We get all the blame.

I do believe there would have to be two other world wars before we can have a third one, which clearly hasn't happened since I don't recall any.

A very fat american male falls out of a plane onto pyongyang

That doesn't call for a world war. A lock on the basement will do the trick.

I set my bets on Erdogan

>Navalnyi takes control over Russia in 2022 revolution.
>Starts systematically exterminating the chechens, kyrgyz, and other minorities in Russia
>Elizabeth Warren, who is now the 46th president of the US, decides that this is the power hour of the "SJW" movement and nukes Moscow into a cloud of radioactive ash
>China reacts
>People's Republic of Greater England sides with the Chinese because Chancellor Corbyn likes yellow girls
>Bill Gates releases a deadly virus that eventually kills 98% of the world's population

Honestly, he can have Cyprus. Greece too if he promises to fix it, otherwise no

>Chancellor Corbyn

People like you who clearly have no idea past the absolute basics of what caused WWI and WWII casually throwing out the idea of WWIII because of reality TV politics and in turn normalizing the prospect of it

someone calls someone a nigger and it will escalate from there

Erdogan, Kim, Putin, Trump and Le Pen will be all in power at the same time, + the South China sea thingy.

>you clearly have no idea
but you clearly have no idea if he has any idea or not, you edgy potato nigger

Probably one of two things:

1. Russia invades the Balkan countries and tries to invade Poland. It becomes a war between Russia (and friends) and the EU (and friends). In the end Germany gets blamed for destabilizing Europe prior to Russian invasion by promoting open borders and letting thousands of terrorists in.

2. US brings all Military personnel back to the states and becomes isolationist. This creates a vacuum of power that destabilizes certain parts of the world. Germany gets blamed for it because they were the first to dispell US forces from their country.

at least this time it's not our fault :^)

Due to MAD, the only way I imagine it by some nuke related accident.

Or maybe... (^:

It will not happen.

>Implying the """"singularity"""" wont be the cause of WWIII.
Every nation with nukes will freak out at each others tech progress and fire nukes at each other.

Turkey triggering article 5

Easy, best Korea nuking South Korea anytime soon

with my dick inside your mother lmao

is that gorgonzola and bacon?

Maybe a group of troll on social media.

My bet on China trying to invade Taiwan or SK or causing trouble to Russia and India with their New Silk Road crap

I'm more worried about outside influence causing civil war in the US. Trump altrights are cancer, but they were single handedly created by a minority of leftists who wanted to push what was acceptable in this country. The US doesn't need to split up or balkanize. The feds just need to back the fuck off and let states decide what's right for them.

Bacon, mozzarella and blue cheese. A freedom pizza

Accidental launch leading to a MAD situation.

Will start?

It's been raging for years already.

>Sweden in charge of geopolitics