Am I the only one who likes Germans?

Am I the only one who likes Germans?

I certainly hope so.

No

Germans are by nature very productive people, but they are also very autistic and have a tendency of creating great troubles, if the german people were ruled by a non german ruler i think we would see best results.

Cute accent!

Nah, German culture and history is awesome. Shame the Nazis destroyed it.

No

THIS

Yes
t. Ahmed from Syria

I sorta like them. For example Copernicus was pretty based, he fought for Polish king and wasn't afraid of anything.

I like them.Dead

ya

>Germans are by nature very productive people
Not productive, obedient. Without leadership, their inferiority complex goes haywire and they go on an endless rampage until a capable leader shows up (see: Germania during the Roman age).

When a capable leader shows up, they become sycophants. Strong leadership has given them Christianity (Charlemagne), then divided them among a small group of would-be leaders, then Bismarck strongarmed them into unification, Wilhelm commanded them to fight everyone, Hitler ordered them to commit genocide and Merkel ordered them to be ethnically displaced and smile while being wiped out. Especially the latter two appear to be contradictory, but it is not. In both cases the Germans did the same: mindlessly obey.

There is only one time they truly rebelled against a strong leader and that was against Napoleon. You need to understand why they betrayed him at Leipzig. Not because he was a tyrant, far from it. They resented him for NOT being tyrannical enough. The Germans willingly turned against the most liberal regime in Europe because they wanted the Ancien RĂ©gime back. They wanted, begged, prayed to become servants of a Droit Divine monarch once again.

Your observation is wrong, but your conclusion is correct: Germans are most harmless when a foreign leader rules them. As long as that foreign leader provides them with enough menial tasks to keep their slavish minds occupied.

Not really. Especially the accents of German men speaking English can get grating. They all speak in that same, methodical, over emphasized way that makes them sound downright autistic.

you seem really autistic. I didn't read your whole post because I'm afraid I might get autism too.

I love them too! :3

>tfw you go on a supposedly pro-German board
>post a Hitler thread
>everyone tells you to kill yourself
>you didn't expect this to happen and stumbled upon enemies instead
Many such cases!

>France in the back, with the beret
>Britain in the front, with the Brodie helmet
>America in the back, with the modern helmet
>USSR in the back, with the beret with the red star
What country is the guy in the front supposed to be? The one with the blue cap?

don't listen to him, german accents are CUTE

Demon king best girl

thanks man

>Shit taste in accents
>Shit taste in girls

commie shit

You take zat back Schweinshund!
I'm not cute!

You are part of a very small group.
The rest of the world either doesn't care or hate us.

like this?

If you stopped hating us then I wouldn't hate you.

Adolf hitler was austrian tho

>Austrians
>Germanic culture
>Speak German

Seems about right.

Thats like calling belgians dutch or the dutch german. Or americans english. Hitler was an ok leader, aside from his racism. I hope the mossad wont arrest me but this is my opinion.

Germans are hell bent on screwing everything up for everyone no matter the timeline even now

if you like germans, you never met one

Wtf. Most people here adore British culture.

They do?

In school we prefer to use British english
Literally everyone I know has at least traveled to London one time
Massive options of products with British flags on it (jackets and tshirts)
Literally all news channels livestreamed it when something big happened in the royal family
Import of British movies is very big
Overall highly respected as a great nation

Meanwhile brits go apeshit about something as simple as football, insult us and then call it "banter"

I hate to say that but it's not us, it's them.

Germans don't even like Germans.

Austria is German. Austria and Prussia fought to see who would create a united Germany, Austria lost and prefered to stay with their empire.
After WW1 when they were nothing but a small country, they massively voted to join Germany.

in most of the world the view of Germany is closer to the Simpsons episode in which Germans buy the nuclear plant than LE Evil Germans

I hope london is okay
I'm being dragged to europe this summer, barcelona to geneva to paris to london and I just don't want to be beheaded