“it’s time for the Jedi to end”

“it’s time for the Jedi to end”

Post your Last Jedi theories.

youtu.be/zB4I68XVPzQ

It's gonna be shit.

That's my theory.

Luke realized that destroying the sith wont fulfull the prophecy. He also needs to end the jedi and create a new way of the Force that balances the both. Only that will bring balance to the Force.

Also, the movie will be shit.

Sigh... Basically the Jedi is old and rigid - and there is more powerful ways to use the Force... This will give Disney the excuse to basically give Star Wars fucking super powers - so they can basically make Marvel type Star Wars movies. You are going to see Rey basically go Super Saiyan by the end of it all, and Star Wars will devolve into Michael Bay tier explosions and shit.
>what ever

It is all an excuse to sell shit... Honestly the new Thor trailer looked better and way more fun. So meh.

Lol fuckin jaded nerds.

The Grey Jedi will be born. Users of both the force and the darkside. To create balance and eliminate the Sith.

It's not being jaded, it's being realistic. The trailer is underwhelming as fuck and the script leaks are terrible.

This, in the beginning of the trailer, we see Rey thrown off the mountain top where she found Luke. He is going to stay the "Last Jedi" no matter what slaughter he needs to instill.

There is no way to say it'll be shit beforehand. The trailer looks veeery good.
The Thor trailer doesn't make sense, they Guardian of the Galaxy-ed everything and shat on everything basically

The next Thor is true to it's source material. It's a combination of Planet Hulk and Ragnarok. They have to start opening cosmic shit because Thanos. The first two Thor's were weak. This one looks good and has an all-star cast.

"Jedi Order is too rigid and un-adaptable"

"Sith is too chaotic and evil"

Thus the grey Jedi are born.

I never read Thor comics. Are they really 80's style comedies?

Luke has gone further than Jedi/Sith

Snoke is Revan, who has also gone further.

This also explain Kylo's appearance and lightsaber from Malachor.

also this

Wasn't this shopped?

Stop being correct, please.

I think Leia and Luke both die in episode 8. Leia for sure since they confirmed she won't be in episode 9.

old luke bangs the new jedi chick but shes really his long lost daughter, the retard baby they spawn ends up killing all jedi with retard power.

Snoke kills Luke.

Snoke nukes Luke with a snuke in Rey's snooch

>no matter what slaughter he needs to instill.

You're grasping at straws when trying to communicate even in your own native language.

lol I like this one best.

luke is a grey jedi now

Lando is Sith Lord.