Dafuq's wrong with you losers?

Rekt thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w
osha.gov/oshstats/commonstats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Robbing a gun shop.
Shining example of intelligence.

there are non OP because Sup Forums Sup Forums is full with newfags and they post shit like this thinking its funny and no one can be asked to deal with them so we are letting newfags just be and not responding so they fuck off

but he had 2 guns, it was sure to work out fine

Russel noone wants rekt

>we are letting newfags just be and not responding
>proceeds to respond
newfag detected

Niggers gonna nig. One less welfare leech on society

i ned to let non newfags know so they dont respond

Trap thread

stfu and stop responding then stupid newfag

reminds me of op's mom last night

Shit webm. It's sped up to look more impressive.

Everyone posts classic rekt? Okay me too!

killed for his ivory

That POP though

>starts a rekt thread with a feelz good mang webm

Yup, when you pop there is no stop!

Soooo.... gotta upload another one.

Hahaha deserved because he was an absolute idiot.

the footwork on that second punch tho.

Before the sparks appeared, it was kinda hard to tell if he's still dancing or already being electrocuted.

story??

wtf just happened

gotta love how he stands up like "oh... shi-"

nerve gas

What happened here? Why did the dude lift up his shirt. Why did he have a pistol? Why did the clerk just shoot himself? So many unanswered questions.

holy shit, what happened here? nerve gas??

TOO EDGY DUDE!!

Nah, they rolled the scaffolding into a power line which released the nerve gas.

Last stop...Poundtown

hes a boxer if I recall correctly

i robbed a gun shop. i waited till everybody went home. paid a staff person for alarm code. wore disguise for security cams. took almost 100 weapons. just loaded into my car out back. sold to niggers on black market. the truly said thing is the store belonged to a relative, so he got the bad end of the stick from me being a drug addict.

I'm so happy I live in the states. Even when I had a shitty factory job, at least it was somewhat safer than other places. Fuck and Praise OSHA.

favorite

the scaffold hit power lines

Well, this shit doesn't happen in Europe either...

fucking hell, i know it's a rekt thread but that shit is just too brutal

I'm not saying it is or isn't, but this looks fake as fuck.

haha, the cigarrete

Lucas films

whats that?

sure a motherfucker, thanks for the webm

youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w

USA 2015:

◾Falls — 364 out of 937 total deaths in construction in CY 2015 (38.8%)
◾Struck by Object - 90 (9.6%)
◾Electrocutions - 81 (8.6%)
◾Caught-in/between* - 67 (7.2%)
(*This category includes construction workers killed when caught-in or compressed by equipment or objects, and struck, caught, or crushed in collapsing structure, equipment, or material)

osha.gov/oshstats/commonstats.html

That's the Darwinist people of Norway?

P.S: I should be the safety man... I only post safety videos lol.

dumb cunt missed his heart by a mile, probably fucked his left lung a little bit

"looks like trouble...better dual wield like in COD"

I have so much respect for bus drivers, they have to deal with these little twerps all day

Someone posted a link one time, basic summary IIRC: Dad hates that kid is a NEET (or something similar) puts gun on counter saying something to the effect of "Fine, you may as well kill yourself." thinking this will 'snap him out of it', kid calls dumbshit dad's bluff and does it. In the first moment, dad doesn't fully process what just happened, goes to slap kid for messing around - possibly thinking kid shot gun into the air - then realized what actually happens a second after mom does. Both start flipping the fuck out.

I believe these guys are father and son and the father dares the kid to shoot himself or something.

For all the technology the Chinese steal from the West, you'd think hardhats/helmets would be high on their list.

wow you can see when the soul leaves the body, great contribution op

Holy kek that filename

these threads are like bus drivers 12 - various kinds of niggers - 1

is this a joke

You mean when he dies. Souls are not real, dude.

this fake 90's cyrus regime propaganda gtfo

but there's no timestamp

Those are pretty decent numbers for Construction Worker only deaths.

I love the goodbye punch at the end

Morality in its noblest forms remains inexplicable dude unless one takes into account that power of growth in the human soul which has led generation after generation from lower religious and ethical standards to higher ones which often clash with worldly advantages, but I don't expect you to reflect on that..

Would a mod please remove this shit

That makes sense. He's really putting his whole body into the punches when you observe those foots.

The version of the story about that one that I know is that the clerk is his son and he's doing the "im a faggy little cunt" routine, as teenagers do.

The dad says something like "then go on and fucking kill yourself" and puts his gun (the key point of this story being that there's more than one dumbass in this video) on the counter, which the kid, being an edgy little retard with no forethought, picks up and uses to shoot himself to "show them ol' folks who dun understand nuffin".

So many workplace injuries could be avoided by using lock out tag out. You think I am going to stick my arm in a lathe while it's on? Fuck no.

think the storie was father said son was too pussy to shoot him or self...and gave him the gun..even racked the slide...and then bam...thats why you see him smack him...like you didnt really do that

>Souls are not real, dude.
If it's on the Internet it must be true.

I swear, I'm keeping off roads if I ever go to Russia. People drive fucking insanely over there.

For dubs and the boot, here you go.

Parents grilling kid for only wanting to play video games. Works at family store run by mom... dad is a cop.
Fight culminates with dad issuing dramatic ultimatum "if that's all you're going to do with your life, may as well kill yourself or kill me so I dontb have to watch", shirt pulled up in reference to comment about no BP vest. Kid Snaps. Pulls trigger. That slap all the he end is to put out the flames on his head which happens when you shoot something at close range called scortching.
Parents realize what just happened and commence to dance wildly.

my fav

> ya see here billy? its goin at 30000 ripums

More cooperation and less tribalism leads to a better world and life for people in that world. These values contribute to that. To call it inexplicable is facile to the point of meaninglessness. It's only inexplicable if one is thinking in the most idiotically short term.