Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1znK4hP-hk
youtu.be/yj2Feo8NauE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weather could be better

England can git tae fuck

white niggers but amy macdonald is okay

I date a Scottish girl, so I like your women, pic related

It's shit. Everything's grey, the food sucks, the people suck, it's cold and they all talk like they are recovering from a recent brain injury. Nice scenery though.

Bring on indy ref 2
This time it's war

If its not scottish its CRAP!

another nationalist hipsterned cunt.

Also, captcha was Edinburgh

NAW

Any nudes?

Knife crime and alcohol

Never met a Scot who wasn't a drunken retard.

u cheeky buggers best not be talkin' bout independance in here

more pics of Scottish women please

Most of the women are fat munters

Aye

Nae Danger!

nae cunts interested in yer pish any mair, now fuckin shut it an gie us aw peace

Option 1: The SNP are obsessed with independence at the expense of everything else. They are failing at almost all forms of government and are ignoring the democratic decision we made in 2014. Independence would make us an economic basket case anyway. Have you seen the oil prices lately? Most of the things the SNP told us in 2014 turned out to be nonsense.

Option 2: The SNP are running Scotland as best they can. Have you seen the state of the other parties in Scotland? Would you really want Ruth Davidson or Kez Dugdale in charge? Almost every devolved area is running better than their counterparts in England, Brexit was a massive material change in circumstance which should allow the question of independence to be raised again. Recent developments over GERS blows the £15 Billion deficit nonsense out of the water and most of the things the Better Together campaign told us in 2014 turned out to be nonsense.

We've dated for 2+ years so I have literally thousands

white and blue so pride and true!

COYBIG

Dump em

Any chance you could post them?

Your a traitor to your country
Hang your head in shame

I live in Scotland (in Edinburgh). It's great, I love it.

Never

shut it cunt

You must be a hun dirty rangers hun

That shits nasty. check the chin an the cheeks! Scottish women are munters serious

The SNP MPs and MSPs are a national disgrace. So many are unintelligent, self serving hypocrites with an agenda, elected only because of their attachment to the party and the notion that they can deliver independence rather than their personal qualities or ability to govern. Many aren't fit to sit on a PTA or community council let alone international government.

Between the IRA sympathisers and their obsession with labelling everything the Scottish Conservatives do as wrong based upon what Margaret Thatcher's government did well over 3 decades ago, andcompletely fucking up every public service with their flawed policies, we are in deep shit.

Brexit is happening so the only rational option is to wait and see how that will affect the devolved government, potentially under a different Scottish government (would love to see CON/LIB coalition as Rennie and Davidson are the two best politicians in the land).

If we elect that fucking Jimmy Krankie looking cunt again, we're fucked.

Post your girlfriend

Kek your a fuckin bawbag

Flute toodler detected or should I say kid fucker detected.

I'm proud that my country is part of a union with our closest neighbours.

>be scottish decented burger, surname is a recognised clan
>i-i like fog and rolling mountains and shit too guise
>grey skies are alright, I guess
>really amused by scottish variations of English, putting the "ae" in words.
>even bought books on Scottish history to learn more about it.
>know I could never be accepted in the Highlands/Outer Hebrides.

You'll never win Wimbledon

Ah go on. Don't be that guy.

Mate i ain't limited myself to one chick. Happily single and banging different chicks but hey to each there own eh!

You're still hurting from this, aren't you ya fenian rhat?

Scotland is a shitehold , glasgow is a bigger shitehole and no matter what we will remain a shitehold so "gonae shut it ya wasted wank stain bawbag prick"

Gold

ZOMBIES!

good man

I'm fed up that we're basically the bitches of our closest neighbours. Yes England, whatever you say England. How about if maybe we could... no? Oh.

Oh this EU thing is really important, if you say the only way to stay in the EU is to stay in the union... okay then. What, you're leaving? Well can we maybe consider leaving you then? No. Oh.

Lol I can hear your British accent through your text, also the word munter is fucking hilarious

Ah ok buddy well once we get independence you can go and live down there then you can be my closest neighbour the one who is a prick

We may be fat but your entire population looks inbred. It's like if a woman looks semi attractive on your island nation, it's a fucking anomaly.

>there
>happily single

Delusional

f--f---fuck off hippy

Hey. I am a potential tourist. Say something good about Scotland.

SHITEHOLE

Get the braveheard dvd oot and gather a posse and lets invade england! Make Mel Gibson proud... FREEDOM!!

There's only one King Billy so fuck sevco scum.

This is so true

Why cause im not an emotionally immature cunt who derives his sense of self worth based upon being in a commited relationship? Anyone who NEEDS to be in a relationship to be happy is delusional mate and a sad loser

We've got castles and shit. We're also friendly so if you happen to get stabbed you will definitely receive directions to the nearest hospital.

Fuck Mel Gibson. He knew fuck all about Scotland and Wallace.

*out

*you

*you're

*you're

*no

*no
*your
*more
*fucking
*give
*all

club started in 1872
club merged with company in 1899
club transferred to other company 2012
club not dead

celtic club transferred company in 1994, exactly the same.

it fucking kills you that we are still alive, yet you could never live without us.

54 titles, still going strong, knocked your fucking mhanky mob out the cup last year and going to do it again next week.

I live here, it's pretty great

Pros:
Right mix of right wing and left wing politics
Great scenery and wildlife everywhere, still mostly untouched north of the central belt
People are always up for a laugh and less full of shit than other countries
Great drugs
Great education

Cons:
Slowly becoming americanised
Technology and infrastructure is still in the stone age compared to norther europe and east asia
Weathers wank

awa n fling shite at the moon

>autistic screeching rant

Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

Without that movie nobody would have heard that last dying scream of Wallace through the halls of history.
It was forgotten then, and it would have been now. He cemented Wallace's place in the world's mind.

I couldn't give a fuck about football 22 grown men running about in small shorts not my thing but if it's what your into mate go for it
I was referring to the rangers supporters during the referendum absolute fucking royalist narrow minded arseholes a total disgrace to this great nation our ancestors would be looking down on them with heavy hearts

Besides that im not on the internet posting pics of my gf screaming for approval from random guys... hey look at my gf guys how lucky am i? ive thousands of nudes how gorgeous is she how lucky am i? tell me, tell me... SAD!!!

Weathers wank
Politicians wank
grammar wank
violence want
education wank
jobs wank
culture wank
life wank
and most of all:
NEIGHBORS WANK

MO MO SUPER MO!

youtube.com/watch?v=W1znK4hP-hk

You wont be accepted anywhere in Scotland. We are very reclusive. Being of Scottish decent does not make you one of us in the eyes of anyone. Now would you kindly git tae fuck?

There's this really weird thing about Glasgow.

Most Celtic fans are fat, single, stink of piss, unemployed, unemployable, live in filthy tenement buildings.

Rangers fans are EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME.

You retards have so much in common you just don't realise it. You're both dirty bastards who bring shame to a fucking nation

But other than all that it's the perfect place ti live!

Well done mate protecting the honour of a Scottish lass
She is hot tho

Aye yer no wrong there pal I ken theres only 5 million of us but we could really dae with about a million less of those fuckers.

>pretty good
>cucked by Sassanach cunts
>other countries think we swear too much
>ugly people except god tier exceptions
>our men are encouraged to be partially nude on formal occasions
>all friendly except Edinburgh
>Edinburgh isn't friendly because they all have AIDS
>pretty mountains
>English people die up mountains/in bogs all the time because they think it's the same country
>if you go abroad every 3rd person will tell you they're Scottish because 10 generations ago a colonist boned somebody
>Huns are a thing and huns are worse than niggers
>shit shit trains, pretty good buses
>snow every April

*get
*to

*to

Do i have to hit you with a fucking dictionary or can you guys talk nicely like the other kids ?

Go back to posting pics of your gf and get that approval you so desperately seek

Kek

UEFA confirmed it you let your club die

Aye but we do swear allot in comparison to other countries.

One of us? I wouldn't class someone as retard as you are as one of us.

TYping in slang doesn't make you any more Scottish, you cringey fuck

I ain't screaming or asking for approval, I posted what was relevant to this thread, you asked for nudes and acted like a child having a hissy fit when I said "never"

Taps aff?

>oh no the neds in Glasgow wont let me join their nigger knife gang
Fuck glesga.
I want the real shit you picti loving faggot, I'll conquer Shetland to get it if I have to.

Trolling is what I seek, and from all of your reactions, I already have it

youtu.be/yj2Feo8NauE

Mind the gap Moussa Dembele hunskelper

Pal I can speak perfect English be it formal or informal. My use of git and tae were perfectly reasonable given the context. There's no need to be a fucking unbearable cunt about it.

Do we fuck
That just a fuckin stereotype

Post em faggot

Scottish premiership is shite

Stop typing in your accent like it makes you seem more Scottish , it doesn't it just makes you look immature and an idiot

I physically couldnae be anymore Scottish pal. I figured in a thread about my own fucking country I'd be entitled to type however the fuck I want to and still be understood. Furthermore you completely missed the jest. Think about it my dude.