WWYD thread

WWYD thread

open the door for her. chivalry isnt dead, user.

M'lady

Shove one of her dirty flip flops in her mouth to gag her while I shove her up against the door and thrust my cock into her ass

Who want's to dump a load in my gf?

Sweet, consensual cunnilingus

She ugly

would force her to kneel down grabbing her hair then facefuck her untill she gags and drools all over herself

Wwyd to this big tittied bitch?

I'm always up for breeding a fit slut.

Gf.... Wwyd?

let's hear it then

Rip open her shirt and bury my face in her tits, licking and sucking while she moans like a big-titted whore.

Tie her up. Face down. Gag her and fuck her in the ass as hard as I could while she's helpless.

Wwyd?

Throw a bag over her ugly fave and punch it. Fuck her fat tits.

I'd push her face-down onto the bed and get on top of her, groping her ass and spreading her legs to expose her cunt. Then I'd take my hard cock and stuff it into her dripping pussy, working her box while she presses back up into me. My hands cover hers as I lean into her, encompassing her body with mine as I rut into her.

Prob hide the snacks user

Wwyd waist down?

Wwyd

Wwydd to my gf? She's on the left

Sure she is, boy

Give her a new workout regimen of bouncing up and down on my cock. It's great for the glutes and core.

Buy her some tits

Shit.

slap her face hard before skullfuck her making her gag and vomit and cumming all over her

She is no lie Sup Forumsro

Wwyd?

make your gf deepthroat my cock slobbering all over hersef while the other licks my balls and asshole, i'd finish cumming all over left's face and look as the other licks it off

Wwyd?

Stop making this fucking thread

My sister. WWYD?

I would knock her the fuck up. More?

Euthanize them all because they're all old and useless to society

this.

Pull her tits out of her shirt and slap my fat cock between them, having her drool all over it as I move back her forth, her mouth licking my tip as it approaches her face.

>stop liking what I don't like!

This
It's the humane thing to do

First I'd rip off all her clothes and then tie her up on the bed and force her to suck my cock and then I'd cum straight down her throat. And then after that I'd shove my face into her titties while I'm fucking her pussy and then finish by cumming on her tits and making her lick it off.

get some good cocaine, drink 3 bottles of vodka and then fuck her on her live stream

Suck on those nipples

Nice.

wwyd

Wwyd?

wwyd

Would love to fuck her throat

mooooooooooooooooooore

And where would you cum?

would suck those tits dry

Id fuck the shit out of her pussy for a while and then play with her titties and before I cum I'll pull out and shove my cock down her throat and force her to swallow all of my cum and then keep shoving my dick down her throat even after I cum and then finally pull out and eat her pussy out.

Fuck both doggie

Id bend her over the seat and fuck her while pulling on her hair and spanking her and then pull out and cum all over her tits.

Wwyd to this slut?

make them take turns getting assfucked while the other one lics my balls and asshole, then i slap them before shoting loads all over their faces

Which one and wwyd?

wwyd? my cousin

Neither I don't want SARS

Me like you

Anyone want her?

Rip off her shirt and then play with her titties before throat fucking her and cumming all down her throat and then after than make her bounce on my cock before nutting inside her.

Sure, she looks like a good little slut who can take a dick.

Wwyd?

rip her panties and top and grab her boobs before taking out my hard cock, then lift her petite body and slide my cock all the way in her pussy making her scream. then i'd start pumping hard brutally as she screams and moans loudly. as i'm about to cum i push her on the ground cause she can't even stand up anymore and unload a huge cumshot all over her face

Wwyd?

You sure that ain't a tranny

First pluck out her eyebrows one by one till there's nothing left, then shave her head. Then when she's utterly disgusted with me i'll go one step further. Sing "it's peanutbutterjelly time!" Smear peanutbutter and jelly in that pussy and lick it all clean, whilse she's bondaged to the bed. Then proceed to shove my little wiener inside her mouth, but before i do that i'll have to remove her teeth; i don't want her to bite my penis off. Next i'll choke her to death by stuffing her mouth with peanut butter , while i facefuck her, all while i hold her nose tightly closed. I might laugh, and the way her nose looks during this stage might remind me of michael jackson, so with every facefucking thrust i'll make micheal jackson noises. "Tjamoonnn..." "heee-hiee". Then i'll dump her lifeless body somewhere at lost&found.

Anyone want today what they would do to this girl? All three pics are her

Wwyd? Frat slut.

Wwyd to my cousin?

Tittycow, wwyd?

Wwyd to this fat-assed angel?

First pluck out her eyebrows one by one till there's nothing left, then shave her head. Then when she's utterly disgusted with me i'll go one step further. I'll blow up two balloons and stuff them inside her bra. "Now it looks less gay when i thrust it in" i'll say.

Left, or right? Wwyd?

eat dat ass

Wwyd to this sporty skank?

Wwyd?

Walk up to her and whip out my cock, jacking it slowly as her eyes become glued to the sight, her pussy getting wet and the thought of how my thick tool would feel inside her. She'd fall to her knees and worship my dick, slobbering all over it to get it nice and lubed while her hands go into her panties, fingering herself as she gets more and more excited at having a nice hard cock here to fill her holes.

Stuff her bra? Her tits are fine.

First I'd rip off all her clothes and start licking and sucking on her titties. After that I'd make her ride me and watch her tits bounce around and then I'd pick her up and fuck her as hard as I can until she's screaming and soaking wet. After that I'd pull out and tittyfuck her and then shove my throbbing dick down her throat and then have her swallow my pulsing load. After that I'd give her some pleasure and lick her pussy and pleasure her clit until she cums.

Wwyd to these two party girls?

Left. First i'd pluck her eyebrows and shave her head. Next, i'll do the same to girl #2. Now i have two beautifull chemo sluts.

Keep going