I register into a online dating website

>I register into a online dating website.
>Plenty of ugly, fat, girls with no studies, no hobbies, old, garbage tastes but with hundreds of messages and popularity.
>Message a few of them. They dont reply or even visit my profile. They demand 9-10/10 guys only as they can get anyone they want.

When has the dating world became this?

And Im talking about 25-30yo girls.

Provide a pic of yourself so we know whether to help you or laugh at you.

Post pic of yourself.

Already posted on /soc/ and got a rate of 6-7/10. I usually dont have any problem in getting girls, specially from Tinder.

What Im refering is in these days ugly girls have raised their standards to a level I dont know how can afford.

Your first mistake was going to that dating site.

Why would you want them in the first place?
It's the female equivalent of
> 4/10 cause lopsided boobs

I can relate I tried shit like POF and the none of the bitches respond and then I just get tons of messages from nasty fat chicks, then I don't respond. And I might not be the best looking but im 5'10 150lbs work out have abs with no hideous deformities and my teeth are straight and white which seems minor but so many of these nasty fucks on there have disgusting teeth

It's like selling an old car on Craigslist. If they post it for $2500 they probably only expect to get $1800 to $2000. In other words, low ball them whales.

I would argue it's like posting a 2500$ car on Craigslist, but for some reason there are no other available cars to a select group of people so they overbid the shit out of the car thus increasing the owner's value.

See them for yourself.
And Im just an average looking guy, just wanting to have an interesting conversation/girl.

Where are the girls with just decent studies/degrees?

I joined plenty of fish on my phone and I'm getting messages from 3 different girls already. Or they could all be bots, who knows?

Degrees don't really mean shit, I never went to college and I make 80k a year and im 23

If there is like ome picture and its bio is generic af about just getting out of a relationship it's a bot

I agree with this guy.

Check out this girl, picture related.

>The guy Im looking for is a tall, brown eyes, nice beard, atractive, strong neck and wide shoulders. Body built in the gym but not too much (and he doesnt forget about his legs).
He is intelligent and cultivated, thrill-seeker, a bit crazy but affectionate and loving but not too exagerated. Hes got a degree and works in that he likes, he is ambitious, passionate, with clear thoughts. He fights for getting the best out of him.
He thinks of me at any time but has his freedom too. He supports me on my projects. Loves me, faithful and we are 100% compatible. He has economic independence, friends, nice social life and lives alone in his own appartment.

They're all still ugly in that picture though.

haha well if your not gonna aim for the moon why aim at all?

That botch gonna be single forever. I bet she give a mean bj though.

Honestly, all I ever used them for was for fucking.

No dates.
Just sex.

Who cares if they look good as long as they fuck. Best sex I ever had.

4,6,9 are meh I'd have to see more pictures. Definitely not "hot" by any means

I dunno, I'm kind of into bottom right.

>mediocre guy looking for 9-10/10 girl
>mediocre girl looking for 9-10/10 guy
>guy feels like girl is acting too picky

You're a fucking moron.

Hahahahahahahahahaghahaha

I forgot to say she has literally :
219 messages
4067 visits
and "wants" 23 guys

she registered 5 days ago.

Now think if this was a man posting all that text and with that kind of body

YOU ARE. YOU ARE THAT IDIOT.

true that m8

Literally described what most people would consider a perfect guy.
If you're demanding absolute perfection, you have to be damn close to perfection yourself

She is a girl, she can get anything she asks for.

This shit triggers me so hard. The Internet has ruined women.

shit id want that guy too. how can she be a picky cunt that looks like she hasnt been to the gym ever, and is shaped like a muffin. fuck her in her stupid fat cunt.

Yeah, western women have turned into fat lazy pieces of shit but have some high sense of self and demand so much but contribute so little.

entitled fat bitch

Now think of what would happen if it was a woman complaining about that double standard.

Put that in your profile and you'll sink in the abyss of the website.
But yes, this is so crazy. Im coming from a failed relationship of 7 years. My exgf already find someone and Im still waiting. She didnt have to do any effort as it only takes being a woman in this fucking world.
But for me? I need to work out, have a great job, money, be tall/atractive/etc and even with all that only getting these kind of shit girls with nothing to talk about.

And try to discuss this and they treat you as a mysoginist

We should just accept the fact that relationshipships these days are entirely business transactions.

i moved to a small town and have been getting none stop daily messages on pof from fatties. all the cute girls are either already taken or are underage. this vilage is a dick desert.

It's manipulation at its finding. Get as much as you can out of a person , while contributing nothing because they can turn right around and move on. It's actually like economics.

OMFG this is sooo true!

I live in a 100k population town. Most of the girls are like and and is as you say, all the nice girls are already picked up.
Im really thinking in moving to another place, because I tried to be with one of these but I cant stand it. They even wait for you to pay everything, just because they have anything they want, theres always a desperated guy behind who doesnt care.

Wat u do

truth

You're an idiot if you think you can find love there. Girls there are just bored or looking for money.

>try to meet girls over the internet
>wonders why it doesn't work out

there are no girls on the internet dipshit.

Fucking wimmen! As if the state of females was not bad enough already with all the feminazi shit and the high maintenance bitches. Now they're getting all self entitled like this?

Sex robots cannot come soon enough.

its crazy. women are too high on the pedistal for their vagina holes. All these stupid cunts say the same thing "I have 2,3,4,5 number of childen, they are my world if you cant handle that then swipe left" so not only do you gotta deal with them you have to deal with their bastard hell spawn and 2 to 4 baby daddy on meth.

The thing I dont get is why there are so many couples with cute girl and fat/ugly man. And its not for the money as I know a few and they dont even work yet.

So, I have one question. Ive been having almost every girl online since I started to fuck around. And Im kinda used to this behaviour.
In real life is easier to get cute/prettier girls? Do they ask for less?

no

Idk man im 21 and just got back on facebook.shits so lame what people post

kind of. i have had way more success with women in real life when i lived in a major city. Maybe 10 girls a year. Last year since i moved i fucked 0 local women, had to fly out one of my old fucks here. so ya no sex in 6 months.

Dude I know is a total fucking bum and felon and he is married to a 10/10 babe he met online. Idk. Doesnt make sense but that would also imply that women have any common sense in the first place.

no 10/10 girl is going to be dating online dudes.

dating websites have absurd amounts of competition
guys send out hundreds of messages a day, so girls see 100x as many guys as there really are.

Simple. The most powerful weapon on earth isn't a MOAB. It isn't even a nuclear bomb. It's pussy. Women can make all the demands they want and you will comply.

A lot of them are bots

He met her over xbox.sorry should have clarified

I think I know the gril in pic. Chloe?

or catfish.

Doesnt going to a bar still a solid way to get poon? Sure you might not get laid as often as tinder but you lrob get hottee chicks.

this sounds like a lie, i dont know why you would bring that dishonest stuff into this sacred and honorable domicile.

thank god I'm a homosexual

Im not lying man and im seriously as surprised as you are. He moved to her state and has akid with her.

Thanks to modern feminism. One of the many reasons I went MGTOW

>I cant get laid so now I hate women