TO (best fannyflusterer)

GOAT*

GOAT division

>longest history together
>best aesthetics
>best division in the NFL right now

a man with a .455 win pct as the GOAT, please, you're deluding yourself

d-does Ray Lewis count desu

If the measurement is murder, than yes. He is only bested by Aaron Hernandez.

Meant for this.

I hope he gets his 5th ring and finally retires so the rest of the AFC can have a fucking chance

prove me wrong
>pro tip:
you cant

we gonna lose to the raiders this year

t. patsfag

Carr will choke in the post season.

He's going to be the next Delhomme

you take that back he was found not guilty sir

Thinking Brady isn't the goat or at the very least one of the top 2 QBs of all time is a meme.

>Caught cheating by ordering his staff tamper with equipment and then attempted to destroy evidence retaining to the investigation.

Gets a slap on the wrist and the League intentionally botches the investigation to create unreasonable doubt he might be innocent. Feds his own narrative to fight it and then gets humiliated in court

>Team systematically spies on and steals from other teams for multiple years and ignores league's order to desist.

Gets a slap on the wrist and the league sends in clean up crews which destroys evidence and silence witnesses that would have blown everything wide open.

>Has only played under belicheat's system.

And unlike Manning will always be in the shadow of the system that delivers good players to him as opposed to creating one and making players great.

Manning is the actual GOAT, followed by Montana.

eli or peyton?

Everyone was blindsided by the fact he was a superstar who had won a Super Bowl recently. He is a murderer at heart.
I don't think so the Pats give up a lot of yards but not points. They are 3rd in points allowed, and even without Gronk the offense is still dangerous and we finally have a good run game.

Payton, but if Eli can harness his autism to win a third owl. He'll at least not have to join plunket in the 'own 2 superb owls but was never allowed into the hall.'

>manning is the actual goat
kek Rodgers and Brees are better than Manning. just stop deluding yourself

this is a literal joke at best, at worst a symptom of mental illness

>PEDton

I still say Manning is better so if you want to go.

Manning > Montana > Bress > Rodgers > Brady
That is acceptable.

>this
the only current QB even close to Brady is Rodgers, brees is just flashy though, passing yards and TD's dont mean shit if you cant win games

>harness his autism
>autism
You mean "good defense" which he hasn't had for as long as he hasn't been in the playoffs

>Brady
>5th

Brady is the better quarterback and is better at being straight. So he's 2 for 2 in my book over Rodgers.

>insult me and not my argument
your autism shows

JUST HOW FUCKING MAD ARE YOU RIGHT NOW PAY PAY FAGS

>you never made an argument
your aspergers is showing

>GOAT Division
>Only 1 team has rings in the last 30 years

Alright then prove me wrong

This is bait, just ignore it

If we're being honest brett farve is the goat QB

Hello I believe I am in the correct thread.

Hey it's the next Krapondicks

>one season wonder
calling it now

>Caught cheating by ordering his staff tamper with equipment and then attempted to destroy evidence retaining to the investigation.
Wrong.

yourteamcheats.com/what-is-deflategate

>Team systematically spies on and steals from other teams for multiple years and ignores league's order to desist.
Wrong. Spygate was a result of WHERE the Patriots were taping signals, not the fact that they were taping signals. Every team in the NFL has been taping signals for decades, and they continue to do so. The Patriots were just doing it on the field in unsanctioned areas instead of up in stadium booths. That's the scandal.

>Has only played under belicheat's system.
All QBs are system QBs. Montana was a system QB.

best evidence, simply stupid stats

>Peyton manning only 8 more wins
>21 more losses
>Better than Brady

Only two of these things are true and it's not the 3rd.

As a Lions fan I must agree. Brady is GOAT and unlikely to ever be unseated as such.

Legacies no longer last; even the Packers have finally fallen apart, and to a much lesser extent the Pats. There's too much parity in the league, now, for legacies to really stay atound. Those that manage to form (crumbling Seahawks) are the sign of God tier GMs and ownership.

I hope Stafford wins six SB in a row but that's a dream.

I like Brady, but you can NOT be the GOAT if you've been CAUGHT and disciplined for cheating.

HOL UP

Is that chart saying that Brady is statistically the only QB that is probably going to win even if he's down in the 4th? He truly is the GOAT.

>Yourteamcheats
>Citing a patriots biased site
OhWaitYou'reSerious.jpeg It's funny because it's the Patriots that always seem to get caught in the big moments too.

>Where
Wrong again, although when you disguise your staff to steal information, I guess you could say location is part of the problem

>Everyone is a system baby
Guess that's why Manning took two seperate teams to the Owl when they had their own systems including where the Broncos completely rebuilt their system to from offensive power house to strict defense? Call me when Brady does something like that instead of being the baby he is.

Next you're going to cry about the unfounded claims of HGH.

Why does it even matter is Manning took two teams to the superbowl when Brady's roster is almost completely different from first super bowl win to his fourth? You act like he's been playing with the same exact people his entire NFL career
>inb4 b-but belichick
He was literally never even considered a good coach until Brady came along so this isn't a legitimate argument.

yes, that's why it's stupid,

it's terrifying

Except that the Patriot receivers aren't particularly good.

They focus so hard on the crossing patterns and underneath routes because they can't make yards any other way.

Gronkowski is the only hall of fame target he's throwing to, when he's out it's hard slogging.

Manning had teams constructed around him, the Patriots sink all their capital on the defensive side of the ball (see the last 5-years of first-round picks).

>only lost one game in an entire season
That's really good. Only a couple of teams have gone unbeaten and not many others have only lost one

>More damage control
This is further proof that Manning is GOAT because he creates the system, Brady is just another cog who can't create greatness or even use it (see Randy Moss.)

This isn't soccer

Brees and Rodgers have won the exact same amount of Super Bowls and Brees will probably end his career with the most passing yards in NFL history.

>Manning, having one of the worst seasons by a QB in NFL HISTORY "took" Denver to a bowl.

Think before you type.

Peyton did nothing his first 3 seasons but suck ass and throw picks

Brady set the record for touchdown passes with Moss before Mr. Garbagetime Statpadder had to break it.
Brees was a domebabby his entire career. He threw 3 picks in the same exact situation yesterday where you'd think he'd learn the first time.

>tfw they are going to try and take Brady's MVP away from him

All season long the NFL and their friends have been talking about Carr. Carr making his case for MVP (just check the front page of NFL.com). Carr Carr Carr

Brady has more yards and TDs per game than Carr, a better TD:INT ratio, and if he was playing the first four games the Pats would be 11-1

Makes me mad,

Easier to come back with a better defense, dipshit

>Brady set the record for touchdown passes with Moss
Brady statpadded hard in the 2007 season to break Manning's record of 49 and barely made it. Manning had 55 TDs and 1 rushing while sitting out twice vs Oakland, and a quarter against the eagles (he scored 49 in 3 quarters).
Fuck off.

Manning was using HGH though. That really should instantly discount his achievements.

I only came to write that this is the worst argument you could make for Manning being goat

>USA USA
>USA USA

if your team can go 3-1 without you, you don't deserve mvp

This may be the mosg staggering tom brady stat of all.

Stay buttblasted Juan

>Flacco's already on postseason mode
Ravens confirmed for superb owl

wtf

>delivers good players to him
Who is Jabar Gaffney
Who is Reche Caldwell
Who is Aaron Dobson
Who is Kenbrell Thompkins

>Needs under inflated football because his feminine hands can't handle a legal ball

Lmaoing @ urpussy qb

oh my... you are so mad

lol stupid mexicans don't understand how the salary cap works

they don't understand a team can spend heavy on defense if they have an elite qb to pick up the slack

3-1 without Brady

Brady is better than Carr clearly but the Raiders would be like 3-9 at best without Carr. He is the most valuable player on one of the most successful teams. Elliot is good but everyone knows Dallas has the best OL. Matt Ryan has had a good season but his team is 7-5.

It is Carr or Stafford

Literally all Mexicans

>unfounded
you know it was sent to his house right? and conveniently was for his wife.
H G H you taste so good

They need to stop over complicating this stuff and just give it to the best, most deserving player. That's Brady.

Crap like this is the reason Belichick, who is the undisputed greatest coach in NFL history, only has 3 Coach of the Year awards out of the 15 years he's been in NE.

Belichick has less Coach of the Years than he has SuperBowls. Think about that.

coach of the year is a meme award anyways

ron rivera has two

Russell will probably pass Wilt this year. Hot damn.

He's coming back

>still beat brady to get to the owl

If brady is the goat, he can beat any defense...who will defend this?

What about OJ?

That's not Johnny Unitas though

>yourteamcheats.com

>rooting for a literal cuck

reminder that Tom Brady is more wins OVER .500 (127) than Joe Montana has in his ENTIRE CAREER (117)

This is the thread for me.

>wins more games when he loses when down in the 4th quarter
You are autistic if you don't think he's the best ever

>Your team gets caught cheating
>OC leaves to be a Head Coach somewhere else
>He gets caught cheating

>Deflategate

There's just too much controversy for me to like Brady and the Pats, just as I was starting to turn the corner on them the Deflated balls thing came out and it reminded me that BenJarvus Green-Ellis spent 4 years on the Pats and never fumbled once. I don't know, it's tough, I want to like Brady but everything he does and the things around him just make it hard.

Trust the process

Here you go :)

a fluke

Literally a known homosexual

You know there is literally zero evidence that Deflategate happened. No evidence that the footballs in question actually had reduced air pressure. All of those "numbers" those shits at ESPN were touting were later, quietly, walked back. Not to mention Brady has performed BETTER since the controversy with what I suspect are the most closely monitored balls in NFL history.