Here, my fine feathered friends, is the dysfunctional choad that my faggot ex calls a dick. Rate it Sup Forums...

Here, my fine feathered friends, is the dysfunctional choad that my faggot ex calls a dick. Rate it Sup Forums. Guess his age and I'll tell you his name and throw a pic of his face up. Much love.

lol sounds like he left you for someone who wasn't a jealous whale and you're mad.

Get mad get fat

Is his new cock warmer prettier than you? Is that why you're jealous?

Lmao, no, he left me because I didn't text him enough. Tf kinda reason is that? Any who, that's not why I'm mad, hell I'm not even mad. I just don't like him.

Bro dumped your sorry ass so now youre being a cunt. And if this is how you behave, no wonder he left you. I hope he impregnates your best friend, bitch.

No, she's about 20 pounds over weight and has no tits.

>want my dick rates
>maximum file size is 2mb
>pic is 4
What do do?

If a dude did this it'd be okay. I'm so fucking confused.

tits or gtfo

At least shes not a cunt, cunt.

>I didn't text him enough.
Probably because you were cheating on him.

is he 27?

I'd rather be a cunt over a white trash no tittie whore.

You are a lying cunt who is mad because she got dumped for being a fatty.

Whatever he did, you deserved it, hell you would even deserve worse stuff.

Cheated? Lmao. How do you suspect that? I don't text him at all because I text some other guy. That makes a whole lot of fucking sense.

Nah.

lol you're the trash trying to get a personal army to insult your ex's dick. Go eat a Twinkie you fucking landwhale.

Ya sound like a fuckin bitch please don't post this shite ever again ya not wanted here ya fuckin wale

Post tits or gtfo

Totally. Lmao.

And she says she's not jealous. Have fun having every single man you ever get with leave you. Youre going to die alone.

Yeah it makes plenty of sense you dumb cunt. Fuck you're annoying.

Blowing it outta proportion. M8.

it's not the biggest dick but it's not exactly a chode you salty bitch

Fuck off

How the fuck does it make any sense. I'm not gonna fucking date him, to date another cunt. I've never seen the logic in that. Please explain.

OP, dont leave. I like this thread. I'm gonna guess that he's 26 years old. Am I close?

I leave the majority of the faggots who get with me, thanks. But yeah. I'll probably die alone.

Still fucking gross.

NYPA FUCK OFF WHORE

some of us like small tits

Nah. Way off.

TITS OR GTFO

You know what? Post his name so we can all congratulate him on dumping such a worthless cunt. That dude is my fucking hero.

I can get that, but do you like figureless chubs as well as no tits? Hmmm.

three cheers for chode bro

Nope.

you're clearly still into him and you're just jelly of her, i bet she's low key hot, they usually are when girls pull this shit

God I hate bitches that yell faggot it makes no sense I refer to my exes as cunts not dykes I can only imagine a relationship with you would be mostly yelling and public embarrassment

10/10 would suck then insert into anoos

Who yelled faggot?

Lol. Sure.

Older or younger?

another win for the patriarchy

Mine is 17cm long and everyone keeps saying it's hella thick. Did i do good?

"My faggot ex"

Then shut the fuck up and die already. The world will be a better place with one less worthless piece of shit like you in it.

Not really

Tits por gtfo
Stupid cunt

19yr old

aww
Anyway, what did you expect OP? You are female and saying shit about guys on Sup Forums. Ofc this was gonna happen.
And i hate texting, either yoú come over and smoke weed and fuck or you just fuck right off. Texting is for faggets

I don't see yelling.

THATS WHAT I WAS FUCKING SAYING.

He's new girlfriend is better than you

Nope

Oki doki, but who's dismembering my body and hanging it from a building for me?

Younger.

Not really.

18 years

she's not that bad
we haven't seen you so for all we know you're ugly as shit

I'm gonna have to say that he's officially 18, (because anything younger might be CP?), but hypothetically speaking he's probably 16.

And still he dumped you for her

reverse image search boys

Nope

Yeah

let's be honest, guys primarily care about looks and if he dumped you and got with this girl then the chances are that you're a dog

lmao that makes sense

Kek, not posting my face up on here, bye now. THREADS DEAD.

actually felt sorry for OP, but after reading tro the thread, shes just a salty bitch who cant answer more than 3 words

deadass b

Whore

Just move to Asia, you'll fit right in

feelsgoodman.jpg

I have that same shirt!

OP isn't really a girl.

Gets called ugly and knows she can't prove otherwise. Kek

You're right;)

Go home whore

Hope your ex will be happy with his new girl. I also hope you get gangraped by niggers and die a sad, lonely death you fucking sperm garage.

This has to be bait.

Probably becuase in contrast to yours it's a baseball bat

18yr old

i'm guessing 16-17 because you said younger than 20, and if so, get ready to be b& lol