Cancer thread

cancer thread

what does Sup Forums smoke?
>pic related

accept no substitutes

romeo y julieta here bro haven't touched ciggies though.

kamel red smooths. very tasty and by far the coolest pack design i have ever seen

Nature and shit

good keep it that way bro, it's a slippery slope once you start

american spirits are nasty to me. theyre packed way too full of tobacco and hit pretty shitty I think

Smoked 2 packs of Marlboro reds yesterday ask me anything

Can't get enough of em

I need to drive up to canada some day and try out what they got. I live a 30 min drive away from the border so I might as well soon. anything else you recommend?

Maybe you would like these.

Smokers are faggots

nah I don't like menthols, to each their own tho.

everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot you moron

this shit is dank

Yeh you can only get those in Poland..They are nasty as shit.

Eh I feel the same way about American smokes. For the most part it's really hard to find a good brand of smokes that's also not crazy expensive, those Canadian Reds ring me up about $14.40 but some of the more expensive ones like Belmonts and B&H black are pretty decent

they look like the polish equivalent to vagina slimes, which are also nasty as fuck.

What are those ? I smoke Canadian classic regulars but the packages aren't normally red like that unless it's Canada day.

I've smoked b&h before and I like them, theyre only $8 or $9 here in Michigan but theyre also really hard to find. $14 for a pack of smokes is just crazy

Do they only burn for ten seconds as well?

they would, but they sell them in 120's and 150's to make the shittiness last longer.

Are you the old lady outside my apartment building?

Where do you live? I don't know if they have them in other provinces but in Alberta they have more than just the Blue pack of Canadians. Not a lot of people smoke the reds though

I wish I could find $8 or $9 for a pack, B&H blacks are almost $20 and the same goes for belmonts, but hey that's sin taxes for ya eh

>FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, EVERY TIME I GO OUTSIDE I GET YOUR PUFFS OF CANCER IN MY FACE

second hand smoke is worse, might as well join the fun.

reds are for normies

lil tobacco farm near my home, I buy it straight from them. rather good

I've always wanted to try homegrown tobacco. How is it compared to store bought?

only stuff i smoke

The most noticeable thing is that it doesn't burn smoothly because it's straw rolled. Also, you can smell more of the actual tobacco and not much of the paper like regular ones. I don't know how to describe it better, but it would be like a soccer mom saying "YOU CAN TASTE THE CHEMICALS HERE, THAT'S WHY I BUY ORGANIC FOOD" or something along the lines.

Paul male

On Sup Forums everyone smokes dick

Mevius 360 smoov
&
Parlaments( not the shit western ones, the real eastern European shit )

yeah it seems like they would taste a lot more natural for obvious reasons. Wish I could find a tobacco farm around me but there's none here.

I used to smoke the western parliament full flavors, and I liked them. They were nice for coke too. Whats the difference between the euro and amerifat parliaments?

You better be poor as fuck

paul malls are just bootleg marlboros

rollin

the euro ones are stronger NIC 1.0 Tar 10
and honestly theyre the best ciggs to smoke when drunk

forgot pic

Marlboro 27 is my shit

camel silvers

Roll your own cigarettes you faggots

malrboro reds taste like burning paper, shit cigs 1/10 would not smoke

$3.41 a pack here in Yuma Arizona

27's are a nice break from my cammy turkeys once in a while. also nice trips

I've rolled my own a few times but I didn't like them as much as store boughts

Roll Golden V on Friday nights and with spliffs. Use a vape Sat-Thurs to cut cancer risk from 100% to ~75%ish.

Never thought I'd be able to stop smoking cigs but the mouth fedora has really helped me out.

used to smoke Marlboro 27s, but cut back a lot and just stick to these now.

>Acting like you don't live in a polluted area.
Any more every time you step outside you're probably inhaling more car emissions than oxygen.

Fucking gross, reminds me of Sante Fe cigars

>2017
>still smoking

American spirit light blues

You gotta roll them up to loosen the tobacco in them.

Rolled cigarret is better because:
>You smoke less, because you have to roll them
>Cheaper
>They say is more saludable, but probably lie

der einzig wahre!

anything this man creates I will smoke without question

Sante fe...smoked those in Texas, here in Arizona they are like $8 a pack..have to do the Cheyenne now

even after I roll tobacco out they just don't hit as good I think. also just not a big fan of their taste in general. Light blues are definitely the way to go if you are smoking amerifat spirits tho.

I never got into cigars. At least I know who to look for if I ever want to start

he was my first smoke his new series has hints of cinnamon in the first third but then goes into a nice earthy composition 10/10 would recommend this old cuban fucker

I stopped when they went over $2 a pack. Outrageous! $2x365×15=$10950

I smoked more than a pack daily though so that may be under estimated.

marlboro menthol and blacks

do you live in a trailer park

only in my mind.

Things are good if I can get one or two a day.

Your first point is incorrect. I myself when I smoked enjoyed rolling and would smoke a stupid amount because I could likewise with everyone I know or have ever met. Furthermore, being able to roll more cigarettes than standard cig packs contain you are then feel more obligated to smoke more, knowing you've got so much tobacco to go through before your next pack.