He is just a regular gangster in this, how could he compete with fucking Batman?

He is just a regular gangster in this, how could he compete with fucking Batman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjKNbfA64EE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghu25uWIZJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> with a baseball bat and a katana....they killed a goddess with the power of mary sue

>DC movies are soo deep and complex, not like Marvel...

>Batman fights crime
>Joker is the King of crime

Gee I wonder

He has always been a regular gangster you cunt. He has never been a physical challenge for Batman. It's not like they get in fist fights.

Snyder is the deep one, you turbopleb. It remains to be seen how Ayer compares.

>Gods have nothing against a sufficiently insane human
Snyder's god symbolism wins again

that is not how they did it

But the Joker IS a gangster.

batfleck looks and sounds retarded, i think he can do just fine

Im honestly scared of this joker

The other ones I could take on a fight but this one is young fierce and has 9 lives

>regular gangster
>remains free even though Batman was able to catch Deadshot and others
>steals a military chinook
>breaks into secret prison with team wearing full tactical gear
He is a criminal mastermind. Even though I really like The Dark Knight, that's what Joker is supposed to be, not an edgy psycho villain wanting to prove society is shit.

Basically this.

But it was clearly shown that the katana was magical, it stored the soul of anyone it killed, also a baseball bat is better than a dance off

Yeah pretty much this.

I mean Heath Ledger's damaged veteran joker is cool and all but the way they have Leto's going is more like the comics.

He's good with ropes how can anyone defeat this God.

>damaged veteran joker

Good meme.

>how could he compete with fucking Batman
Joker is a fucking clown who spends his time doing wacky things like registering copyright on fish that look like him. In case you haven't noticed, he gets rekt by Batman a lot.

When has the Joker ever cared about money, status, bling, and nice cars other than in this movie?

But that's a good thing. The joker should be a kingpin or a Wiseguy instead of le al quaeda edgelord

We all know its true.

Joker is a gang leader and robber, and constantly spends money on gaudy customised shit.

Granted, he's never gone for the "gangsta" look, but other than the aesthetic it's totally in-keeping with his character,

Yup. I loved the scene where he shoots common, reminded me of Street kings and the wire

it's just a more modern look Joker has always been theatrical

So does Comic joker actually care about money and power? or is it just this version?

The lips bug me, they just look like lipstick, even back at Cesar Romero up til now, the red carried on in a smile shape, with him it's just his lips that are stained, looks too clean cut.

Watch Batman 89 again. This is a modern, edgier take on that.

this

I don't like the Joker as a Bling King. I find it fucking duuuuumb.

Sure he dresses nice, but even in Tim Burtons zany Batman the money he stole was used to create more chaos instead of driving around in nice cars and get Cuvkholded by Common.

You don't need lips. You just need a hand tattoo.

Joker's always cared about his street reputation relative to the other Gotham villains.
He does care about money, but it's more as a means to and end, in that it enables him to purchase more crazy bullshit.

I forgot about the tattoo thing. Honestly thought it was a neat idea.

I thought that was cringey too, the Joker never wanted tattoos, he wears one suit. He doesn't care about how he looks.

Why was he even in the movie? He died like half an hour in.

He's really hot. Like, way more than I expected.

They uglied up Ledger for the role but Leto, wow. I can understand why Harley is so hung up.

With the Suicide Squad, there's always one throwaway to demonstrate that Waller isn't lying when she says if they leave, they die. Slipknot was this guy.

When it showed Normal Jared Leto at the end all the women in my theatre gasped, swooned, and lost their shit. It was fucking ridiculous.

so it's about having everyone else fear him, and using the money for more stuff to cause chaos how does batman fit into that? since he seems obsessed with bats

you're a real loser for not using green text right

>heath ledger joker is the only joker to ever exist

where have u been the last 60 years

i think jared leto's a good actor but he definitely overracted in this, i really couldn't take him seiously

Dude, look at any Joker, he sticks to the purple suit, and if he changes, It's for comedic effect.

Please let this be bait

>Insane humans
>Killing God

OH FUCK

How am I baiting? The comics, Adam West Batman, Michael Keaton Batman, The Dark Knight, the Arkham games, he wears a messy Purple suit that looks like it's from the 20's or something, not a purple crocodile skin coat.

The tux he wore suited, because it was close to the original design.

Leto's Joker tracked someone across the country through a government blacksite, stole secret government hardware, stole a government helicopter and drove it into a magical disaster zone, and then broke into the most impenetrable metahuman prison in the entire world, all because Batman stole his onahole

That was a really good scene.

>inb4 "Joker is a cuck xDDD"

really nigga?

Literally all the time.

>he's never gone for the "gangsta" look
Killing Joke and Nicholson Joker were based on Godfather style mobsters. The classic Joker was based on the mobsters of the 40s. Joker has always changed to reflect the face of organized crime at the time.

Snyder's Joker was kind of different since they made him a solo serial killer, but the DCEU one is on track with his previous incarnations.

He's worn all kinds of suits, from tuxedos to tailcoats, longcoats and regular suits. They're usually purple, but he's also worn black and white suits. He doesn't just "wear one suit".

Yes. He read the script. Because he sure as hell didn't get most of that info from Harley.

>He is a criminal mastermind. Even though I really like The Dark Knight, that's what Joker is supposed to be, not an edgy psycho villain wanting to prove society is shit.

You have all obviously never read the Killing Joke.

>all because Batman stole his onahole

So stick him in a SUIT, not boxing shorts and a croc-skin coat, lose the tattoos, and have him laugh and joke more, considering he's called the JOKER.

Killing Joke is not the be all end all Batman story. There have been a lot more.

As a casual, though, I'm sure you think you know everything about comics after reading Killing Joker, TDKR, Watchmen though.

Cuck.

Don't call me that ever again.

What meme?

IT doesn't help your narrative that Leto Joker is nearly the polar opposite of every joker ever.

you have obviously never seen a David Ayer film before

stop pretendingg to be people you're not.

What? Normal Jared Leto is in the movie?

>polar opposite of every Joker ever

are you legitimately retarded?

Enchantress tells the Skwad they can have what they want most and gives them a vision of it. Harley's is her with two kids and curlers in her hair kissing her husband, Jared Leto, as he heads off to work.

I would've thought he'd look the same, is it implying Harley sees through his green hair and white skin?

Nope, just very well versed in the Joker.

the thing about the joker is, he's a showman. he wants everyone's attention on him. that's why he goes for the bright purple and green, that's why all of his gadgets stick so rigidly to his schtick, that's why he's developed such a loud obnoxious (and creepy) laugh- because he wants to be the headlining act.

he absolutely does care about his appearance, because that is what makes him stand out from all the other freaks in gotham. it's also why i didn't like leto's joker as much but could at least understand the tattoos. they traded in charisma (which the joker's meant to have in spades) for just shock value

Yes.

During the bar scene Harley chews out El Diablo for trying to have a family because "people like us don't get normal lives." The dream sequence shows that the reason she did that was because a normal life is exactly what Harley wants.

This movie was kino.

But I didn't get that vibe, I got stalker mobster wannabe who tries too hard to be scary, I'll give him another chance in a Batman movie, but this short taste was bitter.

>t.nolanbabby

The thing with the hand tattoo was goat

yeah like i said, i wasn't a fan. i can undersand them going for a joker in his infancy, but to my mind he's always been a villain that has gone into the vat and come out fully formed rather than needing a development

this

It was a massively powerful relic from the birth of the universe itself that killed Ronan. The dance off was just a distraction.

Just always?

HUGE
DICK

The soultaker sword was also a powerful relic though

>In the beginning of the movie the girls says about croc "Evolution took a step backwords with this one"
>At the end croc requests to watch BET

BRAVO AYER
R
A
V
O

A
Y
E
R

Why would you take the Joker seriously in the first place? He's an insane clown who causes mayhem for shits and giggles.

It's like the Joker's look and personality (barely), and took his role in crime from Black Mask.

>The other ones I could take on a fight but this one is young fierce and has 9 lives
>young fierce
Leto is 44, Heat Legend was 28

Hey genius how do you think they were trapped in the canopic jar things to begin with?

They have a major personality flaw and that's wanting people to worship them.

My only problem though is in movies where characters are thousands of years old, you'd think they'd know how to read human actions/intentions and wouldn't be fooled so easy. Like in 6000 year's you've probably had a few hundred people pretend to worship you and try to kill you desu.

Still way more intimidating than a dirty hobo

This

Leto is an immortal.

dude's skin care regime must be meticulous

He probably does the Patrick Bateman routine every morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjKNbfA64EE

That's what Joker used to be. Fuck off.

The look makes it worse, if he looked exactly like the Joker, it might have made him more believable as the Joker, but you see the outfits and shitty tattoos, and immediately expect it to be bad, which makes his character seem much worse.

when exactly?

He was a pretty good fighter in this desu for a skinny fuck

That too, he's not in shape and buff. He's a skinny bitch, like me.

Not him but always. The Joker is an insane clown gangster who does shit for giggles. That's always been his schtick.

He's also a dumb mofo who thinks he's funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghu25uWIZJ8

>Clown Prince of crime

Hes never been a "regular gangster" though

is this enough or do you want me to post the helicopters that look like joker's face

because he has always spent money on dumb, vain, gaudy shit

Helicopter plz

I would've liked it better if there was more reason to Joker actually coming to get Harley because he just uses her to break him out and fuck on the side. At least Assault on Arkham showed him just wanting Harley because she carried the bomb he hid away and shoved her outta the way once he got it.