No really, apologize

No really, apologize.

Apologize.

I'm sorry I thought you were going to be good despite the horseshit mexican cartel look they were going (which of course, did not work)

MOM'S

I'm sorry I spent my SCENE points to watch it

I didn't think he was going to be bad

he had a desire for dick in his eyes

>Another buttmad nu-males say "NOT MUH" over and over.

Leto was based as fuck. I wish RT would tell some of you to drink bleach and see how many listen.

Kinda want Joker stand alone inspired by Azzerellos Joker 2bh

Letos joker is good, but the movie is still pretty bad

Harley and Joker would be a better fit for a Batman movie

Minus the rape scenes its completely possible now.

HUNKA HUNKA

Germanfag here. It's released in 2 weeks here and I am honestly interested how good or bad it is.

I enjoyed capeshit movies like Watchmen (Ultimate Cut) and I am OK with flicks which cram different tones and ideas into it as long as they have something artistic and maybe inbetween the lines to say. Is this flick like that or just a edgy juvenile eye candy mess?

Edgy juvenile eye candy mess

for what he does nothing in the film excpet like a faggot boyfriend trying to get his girlfriend back after she dumps him, its pathetic, hes supposed to be alpha as fuck

The introduction of the characters is a bit long, but once the movie kicks in, it's very enjoyable.
Well worth seeing, even with the cheesy acting from Cara.

Fuck my life. I was hoping that the low critic scores only indicated that the majority of the reviewers just didn't get the tone.

GONNA

I liked it.

I thought he'd be a good joker, but he was actually shit and not remotely intimidating, I was never a fan of the heath ledger joker but leto has made me realise how much better he is

>cheesy acting

Well, overacting and cheesy acting is OK if it's fitting for the general tone. I think I was one of the few who was OK with the Night Owl sex scene in the Snyder version, because I interpreted it to be cringy intentionally.

>REVIEWERS JUST DON'T GET IT
Sure there might be some that just won't jive with it but when it's this unanymous, assuming that every single one of them are just sheep that don't get your precious cape movie is just delusional.

I enjoyed it. I feel like the issue a lot of people are having is the bar set by the chris Nolan films.

The thing is, he set the bat in shot put, while these new dc films are competing over in javelin toss. While yes, they are fundamentally the same thing (throw object as far as you can), the way you accomplish it is entirely different. In the Nolan films, it was a "realistic" approach to superheroes. In these, they're far more reminiscent of the 90's superhero films, in that they are far more "comic book-y", which in itself is not a bad thing, just different from what everybody is expecting.

Tl;Dr I enjoyed it as a separate universe and entity from the Nolan films, which I feel is contaminating everybody's expectations for these new dc films.

I really think the main reason they didn't praise this movie was because it doesn't cater to the SJW.
Croc is a very stereotypical black character.
Harley looks dependent on another man at all time.
Just a lot of little things.

Interesting, it was actually that one thing that pissed me off when I watched the Joel Schumacher version of Batman. It was comic-esque but so campy and not serious that it felt out of place in many moments. I prefered the Buton version much more.

>it doesn't cater to the SJW
t fucking annoys me that this is still a think. Look I am liberal as fuck and consider myself pretty leftist but I hate it when people force equal-treatment ideas in a totalistic unironical way all the time. Sometines ideas and character HAVE to be presented as assholes and need to be portrayed unlikeable to transport a certain message.

I like him, I don't give a shit. Both the fact that he's a mobster in this and that he actually seems crazy and silly like in BTAS.

Also that he's sexual for once.

I thought he did a good job. He definitely seemed off in subtle sort of way.

Yeah he was good but he should've had more scenes were he's doing his thing

>contaminating everybody's expectations for these new dc films

more like it set a bar

>I am liberal as fuck and consider myself pretty leftist but I hate it when people force equal-treatment ideas in a totalistic unironical way all the time
Then you aren't as much of a lefty as you think you are.

soundtrack was GOAT, first half was 9/10, last half 6/10

>NOW 1998
>Soundtrack

>lefty
>liberal

Liberalism is not equated to being an inherent part of the left. user is probably correct to call themselves a liberal, although perhaps not in the way that they think so.

FREAK