I bought this bag a weed for $40. It's my first time doing this drug. Did I get ripped off?

I bought this bag a weed for $40. It's my first time doing this drug. Did I get ripped off?

Lol, that's a 20 bag. For sure. Unless that's some really fucking good weed, you got ripped off.

No..

That was really nice if you to buy a weed for that bag.

How many grams is that OP?

Show a pic of your room. That slanted wall is cool. You in an attic?

That's worth at least $60. Good job OP, where'd you find this gem?

Only way to find out is to eat it faggot.

Eat and post results.

i dont know how to count grams

You count my the centimeters of stem.
1 centimeter equals 3 grams

It's a weight thing. Where I am it's $10 per gram.

Real stoner here.

Nigger, he ripped you off, that is $22-25 worth of weed lmfao.

you got ripped off

is it dense? if it is you didnt get ripped off. But if it fluffly and light you did.

Same, this nigga got ripped hard

i would say atleast a nug more but if it is compressed and breaks into a good amount and gets you high in a few hits (since you're new to this) then teah you pay more for better shit

>real stoner
>$22-25 worth

Boi you need to get over to a legal state asap.

damn $10 a gram? It's $20 here in NJ.

OP,

See below:
That is $10

That looks like 1/3 to 1/2 of your shit.

It is evident you shouldn't have paid $40 for that.

Get a one hitter and you can stretch a gram or two for a few weeks,

Go a day without weed then smoke again.

Makes no fucking sense how people get ripped off in 2017.

Use your judgment.

OP you're fine that looks like 3-3.5 grams. For 40$ its not the best deal, but you got your moneys worth. that weed looks really high quality and that's what matters and he didn't sell you mid.

It depends where you live. In a city with lots of weed users, that should be 20-30 bucks max. In a smaller city with less weed users, 40 bucks ain't absolutely terrible.

you should be able to buy at least an 8th for 40, or 35, wherever weed is still illegal. I can get a quarter for 70 of stuff that looks just like that in the deep south.

thats crack

Just buy a $10 scale from any smoke shop... Stop you from getting scammed.

dont listen to this shit, a gram is obviously the amount of water it dissolves
1 water = 2 grams

>obvious shitty bait
>people still take it

It's around $10-$20 a gram where I am (supply chains and shit). If that's one and a half to two grams, you payed a normal price.

nah man, that is a good deal for that

dumb bitches, IF it's dense weed. then it looks like an 8th which is ok for $40.

If it's light and fluffy weed then you may have been ripped off as it seems like only 2 grams or maybe 2.3-2.6

For Kush or any high grade weed you pay anywhere from $12/gram to 20/gram. Orange hairs on the weed is a good indication that it's pretty good weed.

HI JIM

15-20 in ny

nigga in central america I can buy 20g for 40 dollaros

checked

also checked

you got ripped off but its still good weed

Dude that's worth 5 euros in my city. I bet that's even the shittiest one your dealer found.

This is a 10€ bag in spain

Don't listen to these fags, looks a little short but it look pretty good so I wouldn't worry too much.

You live in central america no shit you can get it that low. We're upstanding citizens of the united states of america tho. pleb

kek

Sad thing nobody else in this thread will get the joke.

lo0k at meh. i smok3 they devils letuce then eat loots of they do ritoz. letuce cost m0nies iz to much m0nies where i get mo monies so i do not get the cancer. this is trick. som 1 tell meh