Was he evil?

Was he evil?

He is about as close as a person can get

Yes
Hank was the good guy

that turn was so good, I cannot believe that I was on hank side at the end, i hate him at first

No u

If making really good quality meth to rebuild his shattered ego after being chewed out of his business, crappy marriage and crippled son then he's evil.

Who was more evil

Yeah, I agree, user, but he did a lot of despicable shit too, like poisoning Brock, killing Gale, letting Jane die, selling Jesse into slavery, and emotionally abusing Jesse for five seasons.

I would argue that Tony was more evil. At least with Walt you still felt like he has a soul beneath it all. Tony was just a complete cunt through and through.

He was beyond good and evil.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE SPOOKS NERD

I would say Walt is more evil. Tony describes it perfectly... He wont go to hell when he dies because hes a soldier and soldiers dont go to hell. He thinks it is completely justified. Walt knows it is wrong and does it anyway.

he did it because he was living in a dull life and it made him feel alive on the brink of death

>He thinks it is completely justified

He's rationalizing it, he fears judgment. That makes him more human but it doesn't make him less evil. We're not talking about the things he did in the """line of duty.""" Even in times of prosperity and regular civilian moments he's had numerous instances of acting like an immoral bastard (I remember retard viewers enjoying watching him tear down Janice and inciting Bobby to attack him, that's just one of many moments).

Compare that to Walt who only really had that time he forced BigBreakfast to drink until he threw up into the pool (correct me if I'm wrong, it's the only one that pops up). Telling Jesse about Jane is one people like to point out but he did that after the trauma of watching Hank get shot.

Tony's worse. But more importantly, why the fuck does BrBa threads always draw Soprano fans?

Same audience.

he's a meme character favored by reddit

Sopranos supporter = mature adults capable of appreciating art.

Breaking Bad supporter = infantile hot pocket chugging adult video game player. Lover of le epin cliffhanger moments and meme dialogue.

The two groups are diametrically opposed. If you don't support the slaughter of every single person on the planet who thought that breaking bad was above mediocre then you didn't really understand the sopranos at all. Maybe you watched it but it flew over your head.

You are very sheltered if you believe that.

Yeah but Jane was like dog ugly so he was really doing Jesse a favor. She was really gross.

I disagree on all points.

>projecting this hard

pro tip: let the hot pocket sit in the microwave for a minute or two so you dont get booboos on your mouthy!

yes. his greed is the only reason things ended the way they did

>tfw the last thing Walt Jr. said to his dad was "I hate you"

:(

Nah

HE DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG HE A GOOD FATHA JUS HARD ON HE LUCK TRYNA MAKE SUM MONEY FO HE FAMLY

The only reason you'd be arguing against that post is that you're a breaking bad apologist. In which case you don't belong on this board at all. No crossposters allowed on Sup Forums.

you meant
>I-I-I h-hate you

He isnt the monster everyone paints him out to be. He hates his sister and for good reason.

i- i- i- *stumbles* hate y- y- *twitches* y- *fall to the floor* *picks self up* *stumbles* you

>poisoning Brock
Fucked up inb4 he wasn't going to die, it's still using a kid.
>killing gale.
Though upsetting it was to save Jesse and Walt after Walt killed those dealer plus gale was a pedometer
>letting Jane die
Ehhhhh that's debate able. She was a junky that would have gotten Jesse killed and broke.
>selling jesse.
He could have killed him after that shoot out but he was a loose end and it was his out especially after being sold out by your partner

the whole point of the show is showing a common person becoming a villain. how do people not understand this. he becomes unquestionably evil

Walt is very macbethian with his tale.
Tony is worse by justifying his behavior

how about like, killing all those people who used to work with gus just because he wanted more money for himself? walt is entirely a piece of shit

>kills Mike for no reason.
Walt no question.

If he was evil he wouldn't have gotten a bullshit happy ending. He should've gone full villain and killed Jesse, the Nazis were a copout

>Breaking bad
>Happy ending

i'm talking about tony soprano not walt "the cuck" white.
>literally getting cucked into becoming a meth dealer
>evil

I honestly don't think so, no.

why are sopranos fans watching and discussing BrBa at length then lmao

you're giving them a bad name, fuck off

>if it sucks so bad why are you talking about it?! XD CHECKMATE SOPRANOTARDS
literally worse than "i know you are but what am i"

wtf i hate breaking bad now