This is always the answer

The Sun

Nonw of them could actually beat him though because he would just outlive them

Yup

Goku

Matthew Malloy

I guess thats cheating though.

Legion could probably beat him too.

You destroy the head, the brain is wiped clean.

>Implying death could beat Saitama
>Implying there is anyone Saitama cannot beat

The most powerful of all

Who is Madara Uchiha?

discord.gg/MrnWd9k :

A big fuckin blender I guess...if he's constantly liquified and whipped around, his cells won't be able to regenerate and shit.

anyone strong enough to throw him out of orbit

bog?

The guy who was beat by Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Kaguya without even a fight taking place?

Theres a comic where wolverine says you can kill him by throwing him into the sun.

He will keep regenerating but never enough to develop consciousness.

Even if he did he can't leave.

Anyone who can create enough heat/energy to destroy all of his cells at once... Cant regrow if there is literally nothing left... Kinda simple really

One more to add to my list above...

Franklin Richards.

Game over.

Nobody and nothing can beat the unbeatable squirrel girl.
/thread

Superman.

He can't not die, he just heals fast.

Like goku with majin bu

I want a quiet life , you stupid retard!!!
Killa queen first bomb !!!
Pufff no more deadpool

once every cell in your body is disintegrated, no regenerative process can exist. Therefore, he is dead.
>inb4 molecules can regenerate
bullshit.

Doc Strange can kill him, as can anyone wearing the Destroyer armor. Molecule man, the beyonder, the sentry, silver surfer, jean grey galactus would love to eat him - an eternity of being digested by galactus....
Anybody who can disintegrate can destroy him beyond any capacity to regenerate. Individual molecules simply cannot regenerate.

madcap

>super regeneration from a single cell
This is how comics bollux up their own shit. For instance, his regeneration would mean that each and every drop of blood would produce thousands of duplicates of him. Each one capable of bleeding and regenerating and producing thousands more. His very skin cells would regenerate into another him every time one is shed. It would not take long before there are quadrillions of him, out massing the Earth itself.

But there'd be nothing to regenerate in the sun as it is incinerated. Is magic pulling the atoms back together?

Take that a step further. With so many of him and with such exponential growth, he would quickly become a giant ball of deadpools surpassing the mass of jupiter. This deadpool planet would create its own gravity and alter the course of all the planets, and attract the sun. The crushing gravity would smash the inner deadpools into a cellular liquid - which would produce billions and then trillions of deadpools. The bio planet of deadpools would soon outmass the sun and even the sun would not be able to burn off all the deadpools faster than he regenerates. Eventually, our massive deadpool ball would consume the sun and all the planets and continue to grow until gravity creates a massive deadpool sun in the center of mass. This would burn for perhaps a billion years as the mass of deadpools continue to crush down upon it, feeding it with mass until it turns into a deadpool black hole with quadrillions of deadpools constantly falling into it. Meanwhile the outer layer of deadpools would continue to grow until it consumes the entire galaxy. We now have an entire deadpool galaxy with a supermassive deadpool black hole in the center. But we're not done. eventually this mass of deadpools would continue growing exponentially until it outmasses all the other galaxies in the universe - attracting them and consuming them until there's nothing left in the universe but a giant mass of deadpools with a supermassive black deadpool hole.

Saint of Killers probably

I think for wolverine its his adamantium skeleton withstanding the heat.

Deadpool would be fucked.