Fuuuckk

Double winrar

my dubs cont count

Roll

Roll

Rollll

Dubs

Rolling for not posting nudes

You literally just fucking posted this chick. Same thread, different picture.

OP is a desperate pathetic faggot with an obsession over this girl who very obviously wants nothing to do with him.

You get rejected dawg? Probably not, probably haven't even spoken to her. You'd rather fantasize about her being yours and being cucked by posting her nude on the internet

You just rolled dubs...

kys

Comonnnn

since when do OP's dubs count?

Those are not dubs

this man knows the truth

Soooooo we gonna argue or roll the shiy outta this?

Rolling

i can post pics of my ex all I want. so eat shit

Wtf this is impossible

Its only dubz

Dubs or suicid3

roll

Suicide it is...

checkem

don't post it

Always. Have you seen that guy that copied and pasted the thread text to a girl because he rolled dubs?

check these babies

Not dubs

Dubbsss

Roll!

preview

there we go!

Winrar. OP deliver

>Dubbsss
Op a deals a deal

We got dubs

Guess her country for the rest!

hmmm with this new revelation stop being a fag with the 'my dubs dont* count' and post the fucking nudes....

It seems you really want to post em, just do it

Why did she dump you? Did she hurt your little feelings? She clearly found someone better than you to be with, and it's probably because you're the kind of faggot that would get off to posting a chick nude on the internet. She probably thought you were a creep, too fat and didn't like your fedora.

Also probably was never even your girlfriend.

you must have a lot of sadness in your life. I pity you

kek
Saving this

Romania

lol fuck no

Naw man my life is fuckin great, enjoying my weekend and I hope the rest of you non faggots are as well.

Roll

Guys I'm trying to get fap material here... Soo if u could help a brotha out and start guessing countries that would be awesome. #nudezforanon #nudezforcarter

US

Look at these faggots griping about op instead of enjoying nudes on the internet

nah

Canada

Australia?

Spain

jewland

no
no
no but closest so far (not that close)

nope

Germany

Yep!

All of the pictures pathetic OP will post are in this duplicate thread he already created.

i just proved you wrong. now get the fuck out of my threat you pathetic little cunt
dont have anything better to do you worthless piece of shit?

here's a clothed pic of this little cutie

this is all OC btw

One of these:
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x1802093

no shit

As if sharing these pics more is a bad thing

Nigga you're the one posting pictures of a chick because you're upset that she dumped you for someone else. I'm sure there's a few dozen tears in between each of the pictures you're posting as you remember that she never loved you and will never.

Her and the new boyfriend are probably making fun of you right now.

"Yeah you're a lot better than my ex, he didn't leave the house and his fedora had a weird smell to it, I'm so glad I'm with a real man"

suck my dick

Did she feel it inside of her?

alright, y'all can go fuck yourselves.
Offering OC, and people keep bitching.
Fuck off cunts

more!

It's not, I saw it in a thread months ago

no man she's so hot keep posting

Don't worry. I'm sure they'll accept you here: reddit.com

Post dude. Tits!

First his girlfriend dumped him and he got so sad he thought he "Get back at her" by posting her nudes.

Posts her nudes, the internet hurt his feelings some more.

OP you're a sad pathetic little person. Go cry in a safe space you dumped pathetic bitch. Go fuckin stock up on kleenex

You have a small dick, cry about it some more

Dubz

gtfo i've seen this pic before. definitely not oc

That was a funny mey mey, meme. Or whatever you kids call it

OP is obsessed with this girl, constantly posts threads about her to cuck himself with some imaginary girlfriend he cries every night wishing he had

It is normal behavior tho

There is nothing normal about coming to a shitty message board to post nudes of girls you're obsessed with that is pathetic behavior.

Normal is going outside and meeting those girls, not hiding in a corner of your parents house clenching your sonic fedora.

you're on Sup Forums nigga, don't lecture people on what being normal is

also, it's not normal for you to be so obsessed with OP, relax and go have fun.

Winnar

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE GET OFF MY BORED> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE