Wanted to stop mudbloods from diluting wizard culture

>Wanted to stop mudbloods from diluting wizard culture
>Wanted to replace the corrupt and degenerate Ministry of Magic
>Wanted to get rid of the degenerate muggle loving pedo brainwashing children
>Recognised the self evident truth that wizards are superior to muggles in every way

When did you realise Voldemort did nothing wrong?

WTF I love Voldemort now?!

Sup Forums is for adults not children laughed out of /lit/

he could've been a little bit nicer about it though

>When did you realise Voldemort did nothing wrong?

since I was about 7 and read the first book.

>Sup Forums is for adults

>Voldemort wanted to get rid off this

>run in electiotion, you'll win since you are extremally charismatic and powerfoul
>replace dumbledore with some lapdog
>outlaw recruiting muggle children
Done

Why is the filename Hermione? That's a picture of a white girl and Hermione is black.

Have you ever actually read Sup Forums? To know that much about politics and culture is only possible by those that are over the age of at least 30

>superior to muggles
>would have been instantly defeated by your average inbred hillbilly

>Implying the goblin controled media would allow this

The goblin bankers own the daily prophet and they are the ones pushing for more mudblood integration to dilute the magical community.

>literally no clue on political science or the actual concept of having a legislative agenda
>BUILD WALL XD

but he fucked over Hagrid

Whilst I was watching one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>he doesn't realize the whole build wall shit is satire about the berlin wall
mate

harry potter is a shitty series with a shitty writer that couldn't set up a functioning world for shit. The excuse "um because magic!" didn't stop tolkien or any of the other great fantasy writers from building intricate worlds.

Rowling is a shitty writer. Just because the books were made for kids doesn't give her free reign to be a pathetic penman that doesn't have any idea what she's doing.

Have you actually been on pol? Its a bunch of retard who have 0 knowledge about economy, politics or history and jerk off to made up bullshit raycism mmm lol

There is a reason why rveryone hates right winger except the few uneducated retards and edgy teens

Except no. Humans would have won an all out war. Rowling said it. Im sure in the lore it says it

Humans outnumber Magic folks probably 1:100000 if not more. Also since at least 25% of wizards would be mixed it means they would have less

Even with magic and poweful spells. Explosions still work. Guns still work. Voldecuck would have been hung

>There is a reason why rveryone hates right winger except the few uneducated retards and edgy teens
He actually went there, the absolute madman.

Seems like you made up your mind and only see the stereotype that you want to see. Sup Forums is mostly just daily news and happenings from around the world mixed with a few general threads like the Clinton Foundation general or the Trump general.

Rowling > tolkien

Tolkien had great ideas but could not write an interesting narrative for shit

Voldy sucks at killing muggles. Even when his followers take out a bridge they're so fucking slow and announce their shit so hard that literally every muggle escapes to safety

I doubt Voldemort's plan was to openly attack humanity. There are probably tons of spells that could make you control or replace world leaders.

Fuck you, buddy

How's your book coming along? I'd love to read it. Being that you're such a great critic of literature, you must be a really good writer.

You have to be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums

Wow. I never realized how much Trump and Voldemort had in common. Thanks for proving that Trump is a villain.

@72928637
@72928244
Once more, you might get some of those precious (You)s.

3rd time is a charm, as they say.

At what age did you realize there's no point in not killing yourself?

I mean seriously, not a single soul on this earth wants you alive.

Im suggesting you commit suicide you dense motherfucker.

A l so, third time's THE CHARM you silly unloved fatass

How can one woman be so BASED?

Well, tbf Voldy kills his fair share of muggles. A normie hillbilly would definitely shit his pants just seeing Voldy

this

>DFW

Literally (not figuratively, literally) objectively worse than Rowling, Pinecone is a hack as well. Fuck off back to /lit//

>Sup Forums is mostly just daily news and happenings from around the world

he was a half blood himself

complete scum

nice meme bro

Sup Forums is currently a Sup Forums tier meme central with a few serious threads and Sup Forums tier bantz

Intellectually deficient hyla pusher

Yeah, I visit Sup Forums every now and then. Most recently during the Turkish coup attempt. Meme spewing retards.

>Marukami on the same level as Stephen King
wtf I hate /lit/ now

it's confirmed

Sup Forums has zero self-awareness

It's exactly this.

Sup Forums is like #3 in board traffic behind only Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It's self evident that more users = shittier board. It's ALWAYS been this way. No board on Sup Forums has never gotten better with an influx of new users.

Sup Forums is an 'ellis island' of Sup Forums where underage faggots from fresh off the boat from reddit, encyclopedia dramatica, knowyourmeme, ifunny or 9gag or even straight from facebook make their landing/

>I am paid the same as my male counterparts
wagegap faggots on suicide watch

>Wanted to replace the corrupt and degenerate Ministry of Magic

Only part of your post that isn't complete bullshit.

So fucking satisfying to see Harry abstain from joining forces with Scrimgeour's Ministry to take down Voldemort, even if it just made things harder for him.

>When did you realise Voldemort did nothing wrong?

Can't quote it exactly, but when he said something like “there is no good or evil, only power and those willing to seize it”.

lmao

inb4 some other Sup Forumsack tries to damage-control by claiming it's satire and thanks everyone for the (You)s

it was actually "power and those too weak to seek it" but same point I guess

Ah okay. Close enough. I like that quote. Not that I am some angry power hungry edgelord, but i always tried to grasp opportunities when they reveal themselves, even though it means screwing people over (careerwise).

>Recognized the self evident truth that wizards are superior to muggles in every way
Pureblood wizards are inbred fucks. This is supported by the books themselves when Sirius shows his family tree to Harry, and reveals that he's related to the Malfoys because all the pureblood British wizard families are related. How do you think you get Crabbe and Goyle? Why Mudbloods like Hermione and Lilly Evans excel in school?

>Not that I am some angry power hungry edgelord

You clearly are. Not baiting or trolling you, but you need to accept that about yourself if you unironically related to that quote and it sympathized Voldemort to you.

Nah. I meant it more that trying to get along with everybody does dickshit for yourself and will make people walk over you. Both in my personal life and in my professional life. I didn't get where I am today by playing nice.

>didnt get where i am today
>making edgy machiavellian posts on Sup Forums

uhh, I wouldnt be too proud of such an accomplished life

She had some good ideas but overall the series suffered from not being planned out in advance, and the books from GOF onward needed a good editor to trim the fat.