What is Sup Forums's consensus on The Suicide Squad?

What is Sup Forums's consensus on The Suicide Squad?

>girl on my twitter timeline

>I want to go as Harley for Halloween

wanted to kill myself right there

>plus size
wew laddie

>plus size
hey it's thick

>If DC is the conservative comic-book universe to Marvel’s pseudo-progressivism, it couldn’t be more unpopular among kids who enjoyed the ludicrous platitudes of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

>They both (Snyder and Ayer) approach a childish genre like adults — and that’s what annoys the Marvel kids, whose bad rap on Suicide Squad has already gone viral.

>Think metaphorically again, and see that Suicide Squad entangles post-Vietnam and post-9/11 notions about heroism and citizenship. Deadshot does the right, patriotic thing, yet compliments Waller, his treacherous superior, saying, “That’s gangsta!” This use of hip-hop cynicism speaks more directly to modern confused ethics than most lines from other movies and most politicians. Suicide Squad is The Dirty Dozen for millennial viewers (and voters), who think their patriotic moral conflict is new.

>plus size

It's shit. It's piss.

At least its better than stranger things.

>Plus size

kek

hot topic wet dream

>my twitter timeline
Should've done it a long time ago, faggot.

It's nothing special, but it's a lot of fun.

I don't know if they were clever about this, or they lucked out, but the harley design will sell tons of costumes.

it's just a slutty outfit. lame for a character, good for boners and costume sales

that's not a plus, everything is better than Stranger things

I ordered an XS of this and the tank she wears in her cell I'm a grill btw :^)

Pics?

sounds like every female superhero ever

Is that Siri?

its a big mess

My dick thanks you for tihs

Pics or leave this board
Nicely

yeah

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Good characters, terrible plot and villain

>plus size
I got something else for her plus size if you know what I mean

>Good characters

Her tits more than make up for that atrocious spelling.

well its a comic book movie so i rated it a 3/10 and refused to see it

Dead shot, Diablo, and Amanda Waller were great.

Harley+joker seemed promising

Everyone else was just hang instead in because of bad writing

Fun as fuck desu lads

she should just do cosplaying and do cons and sell prints
i would follow her all over the US

>Everyone else was just hang instead in because of bad writing
>just hang instead in
What did he mean by this?

>sain

greatest of all time

It was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

About 1/4 of the trailers were not in the film.

> he doesnt want to fuck high-test bitches dressed up as Harley

I really enjoyed it. Everyone at my viewing seemed to feel the same.