Has anyone ever had a serious psychedelic experience? Was it positive or negative?

Has anyone ever had a serious psychedelic experience? Was it positive or negative?

I've had both. Unexpected strong shrooms gave me a run for my money once. I was completely convinced I had permanently broken my eyes and was about to die right then and there. Dialed '91' multiple times that afternoon

Just take it and see for yourself. What is point of these threads?

Fucking pussy.

My experiences with psychedelics were mostly overwhelmingly positive. I think I became a nicer person around the time I started using them. I preferred LSD to mushrooms, myself, but I haven't done anything like this in many years.

Okay edgelord

go for LSD, shrooms are shit

Yes
Negative
Seems like psychedelics are just not for me

Depends on how you feel before going into it, if youre feeling negative youre gonna have a bad one, if youre feeling good and confident, youre gonna have a good one. if you are having a bad one or something spins you out, try to focus on your breathing, deepening it as much as you can and youll be fine in 15 mins

Several: mushrooms, LSD and salvia. All experiences were positive. Some were profound and life changing.

be carefull... just try 3 for a start. Been to hospital because of these.

Got really really really drunk and became billy big bollocks and chowed about 3g for my 1st time and blew my absolute mind to pieces, im giant on second and the next im tiny, my phone grew so big i needed to hold it with 2 hands and could barely do it, became stupidly hot and then froze my balls off, tied my shoelaces to the sofa so i didnt float away anymore and had to keep talking uninterupted to my girlfriend so i didnt end up forgetting how to speak, fell asleep and woke up the next day with my body physically destroyed and dehydrated and unable to think for hours.
>10/10 deffo would do again