The American education system

The American education system

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OBJ went to a private school

He probably tried typing with his gloves before and the stickiness tore the letter A off the keyboard

OBJ still went to school in the states

Ain't Come To Play SCHOOL

This dude needs to stop being a drama queen and just play ball. He had one decent catch and it went to head.

SMFUGGINH

>american education system
>posts a professional athlete

"HAHAHA WHAT A SHIT SYSTEM LMAO"

Like I give a crud what doops say.

>hop on bored

what did he mean by this?

>meme wr acts like a typical nigger
Not surprising desu

>coddled athletes
>studying anything

He went to LSU

his head*

It's a Carrot Top joke

A Southern private school, important to point out.

Essentially a normal Southern public chool but they also teach science

ITT: People mad because they can't hop on bored.

You all don't belong on the field. Period.

>We on to Dallas
We are headed to Dallas
>if u wit us
If (unnamed university, presumably one in Dallas) out-wit our team
>hop on bored
Jump on, lazy
>If not stay where u belong
If you cannot out-wit us, stay in your university where you are more comfortable
>which is not on the field
Which is not playing our team in a game of football
>Period.
!

Where did this meme that southern public schools are bible freaks come from? I spent my whole childhood in Dallas and was taught about the origin of the universe, evolution, etc. by science teachers that I knew went to church but never brought their faith into the classroom. When my 8th grade science teacher, a former priest, was asked how the big bang worked with God, he simply said that what he just taught us must be taken as fact, but didn't technically disprove God

What is a character limit

>one decent catch

my friend got a fisheries degree at LSU. Should tell you everything you need to know

lol nothing like getting raped by a Steelers team to trigger opposing WR's

get fuckin rekt, OP

CAN OP EVER RECOVER?

Don't bother, Yankee cuck states have lower IQs ironically despite their claims

>HE DOES IT 4 FREE
BTFO

>doesn't spell it grammer
siu odb

baka

I hate OBJ more then anyone but holy fuck did he just btfo you Prolly should kys tbdesu

Knowledge is power and he's a fag. So I'm good

>HE DOES IT FOR FREE

>OP corrects grammar for free

Nah you get rekt nigga

This homo actually cheered on the sidelines when the Steeler's scored a touchdown. His opinion is worthless

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH

bad bait

Defend this

>Dallas

not Southern enough. try Mississippi where I grew up, and, e.g., while evolution was taught, it was always with like a sort of "trigger warning" that it was just one theory out of many and so on. and after i graduated, i later found out that "intelligent design" was being taught in my high school alongside evolution

50k a year in new york is less than welfare

Wow. Every player in the top 5 has 6 or more games than him and he's about to top them all anyway.

Oh shit he went a a school that's only about college football? He must have had a good education...

you dont know what an editor is or does

Mike Evans low-key just as good.

What did he mean by this?

>tfw I went to a meme catholic high school
>tfw we randomly gave out scholarships to 300 lb big nig protestants just to buy our way into a D3 owl

Agricultural Economics is a real field of study m8 of course a coastal state would teach shit about commercial fishing

>catholic high school

did any of your teachers fuck little boys that came to your school up the ass? or was that just in the prayer classes you held

But he's not. 7 more games played, less yds and TDs. Mike Evans can be shut down by an elite corner one on one. OBJ needs a double team.

WTF

it was a high school so we were too old for any jesuit shota action.

The economics teacher was a huge chad who fucked girls after graduation, the debate coach got put on the sex offender list for getting a blow job from a 17 year old

If I'm not mistaken, they edit shit that people write and correct them when they fuck up

Fucksake. This nigga name is Linkin

this is really a more big city versus rural small town divide.

What if the Big Bang is just how God made the universe

What if science is just the structure of the reality he created

It doesn't have to be magic bro

I'm agnostic and never went to church, but I've always wondered why the religious don't see things this way

Acting and speaking intelligently is considered "selling out" to American blacks.

Because it sorta contradicts how the bible said the world was made. You can stretch it and make it fit in guess, but a reasonable person would probably conclude both can't be true

>he does it for zero (0) dollars and zero (nil) cents

who created god tho?

I don't do it for the dollars, I do it for the people

Implying super athletes have to learn anything academic.. ever....

a literal interpretation of the Old Testament is dumb

You didn't interpret the wit us even remotely correct

not a lack of education, just a lack of giving a shit if he comes off as educated

Only stupid people take the Old Testament literally. For fucks sake, the first scientist who figured the earth was part of a broader universe was a Christian monk so can you fedoras stop pretending you have a monopoly on science

>Only stupid people take religion literally.

i agree

OK that's fine and all, but if you do that then what parts of the Bible can you take literally, how do you know what interpretation is right, etc. Doesn't really sound like a strong argument

Just trust Christ and his Church, they're the ones with the only proper license to interpret and reinterpret the Bible. Anyone else runs the risk of being deceived by Satan.

what's the meaning of life lads?

why are we even here if atheists are right?
just to live a pointless, meaningless life and then just die and rot under the earth?

why did nature then give us the desire to procreate? what's the point in creating more and more generations of humans when their existence is all completely irrelevant anyway?

what significant purpose does our life serve?
there's got to be one, r-right?

OP ON SUICIDE WATCH HOLY FUCK

A little late to the party lad

>half the list is from the last 4 years

thanks for ruining football Roger

>I'm agnostic and never went to church, but I've always wondered why the religious don't see things this way

A lot of us do.

>why are we even here if atheists are right?

Why are we here if they're wrong? Why is God forcing us to suffer when we could be in heaven?

He makes a good point. While normally I'd say basic literacy is important, who really cares for people like him? Floyd Mayweather said something like, "If I got paid to read, I'd be good at reading." That's fair. The attitude's a little sad nonetheless.

OP has reported to have quit chan

Still here senpai

well, religious people would say he likes to test us I guess

but i agree, why would god even care to bring some of his creations to heaven or wherever he lives?
what's in it for him?

and then of course the question remains, who or what created god?

is he maybe some form of nerdy creature that created us for a school project and what we know as our universe is maybe just a small glass cube, for which god received a good grade in biology and which now stands in a school laboratory in that other world?
maybe he himself is also wondering what the point of his existence is

or is there much more to it?

it's frustrating to know that we will (most probably) never know the answers....

>dude it's like a metaphor... it's 2deep4u god is great praise christ *priest rapes child*

>well, religious people would say he likes to test us I guess

Why would he need to test us? If he was omnipotent he would already know the answer and we wouldn't be here.

Religion is stupid as fuck.

they are dating

Other atheists really make me wish I was religious some times just so I don't have to be associated with them. More close minded than most religious people I've known. And louder.

What do you mean? I think it is pretty accurate to how those types of people talk

What if nothing created god? What if he created creation itself and our minds couldn't possibly comprehend his existence and power?

FOR FREE
O
R

F
R
E
E

>wit us=/= ops faggot description
>it literally means with us without the h

that's all we need to know desu

yeah, it probably comes down to this 2bh

which is very frustrating and shows how irrelevant we are

Since OP is a major cock sucking faggot, let us go over a few things. First if we removed the african american population from the USA, our average IQ would be tied for third with japan. Secondly while our school systems are awful, we have the best universities in the world. These are the only schools that actually matter. Third this man is being paid nearly 3 million dollars to catch a ball despite the fact that he is borderline illiterate. You really can do anything in this country no matter who you are. That my friends is the beauty of the american dream.

this guy is so fucking gay looking. why are women attracted to him again?

wrong kind of beckham I'm afraid

Because he's gay. It is the pipe dream of every woman to convert a gay man
>gives them a confidence boost
>they have more in common with gay men than straight men
>gay men are cleaner than straight men
>gay men are more feminine and emphatic
>gay men dress better
>gay men care about their appearance

Gay men are actually the ideal man for straight women

RIP OP

>getting absolutely fucking destroyed by the most autismo of professional athletes

The man who developed the big bang theory was a Catholic priest
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître

The Bible holds empyrical and spiritual truths but not all of them are literal truths.
Especially in Genesis

This is what retarded protestants don't understand, and why they drive away so many intelligent people from faith.

He brings us to salvation because he loves us.
He wants every human to chose Him, who is love and morality impersonated
We have free will, predestination is retarded, God created us out of Love, and it's the same love he wants us to find in this world.

Without it we are nothing but incomplete husks, but we have to find our own way to it through our free will. That's the whole point of existence.

People think hell is somewhere you are literally cast to, but in reality it is a state of being. The state of being completely severed from God's Grace, because we were incapable of choosing his Love.

You now remember when Liverpool lost to Burnley so some salty Liverpool fans dug up 4 year old tweets to get a Burnley player in trouble

>tfw have a worse GPA than him

Fuck