Thoughts on this man and how he hasn't been found...

Thoughts on this man and how he hasn't been found? I m suprised the white hackers haven't stepped in to find this man to see him go to jail.

I'm surprised niggers haven't stopped niggering yet.

The girl is with him of her own free will. She had a shitty home life.

there to busy trying to find the nudes she no doubt sent him

>implying im supposed to be keeping up with inane bullshit

Tad cumsin Elizabeth

Can I get a quick rundown?

Why would hackers stop him? Is he hiding in the internet? .... Is he friends for all the hackers of the other races? So much so that only the whites hate him?

Yon faire Lady doth need rescuing! Sally forth and have at that beastly scoudrel and give him a good what-for!

the girl is ugly and went willingly with him for whatever reason. he's probably busy trying to get her pregnant so he can pass on his genes no matter what happens to him.

also, i just want to point out that she is old enough to be charged as an adult should she ever commit a crime herself, which is a very blatantly hypocritical cultural position to have considering how much we head about young people not being able to "know better".

White hackers isn't a reference to race, it's a reference to the 'hat' they where. A 'white hat' is a hacker who hacks for good... a 'black hat' is a hacker who hacks to do mischief or commit major crime.

This is to distinguish the fact that 'white hat' hacking can technically be illegal, but isn't intended to be malicious.

True love can't be stopped. And He loves fucking 15 year old girls. So until she turns into an old and ugly 18 year old, he can't be stopped.

girl is already ugly. also, women dont turn ugly or hot when they are 18. beauty has nothing to do with age.

Hopefully he is tapping that pussy every fucking day before he is spotted in a gas station or something and the cops close in.

The chick left on her own free will, there's no reason for any of us to get involved.

LOL

Short of genetic freak outliers and people who are devoted to body maintenance with a dose of surgery all bets are off when the 40's roll around.

on average womens attractiveness tends to decrease as age increases.

Then why are all 8 year old girls so hot?

Well, not niggers. But they're not people.

>Why would hackers help?
>Explains the difference between white and black hats...

Until she dies. Then she becomes super sexy again.

>Then why are all 8 year old girls so hot?

because you are a pedofag.

im sure there are ugly 8 year old girls too though.

you must agree.

White hats dindu nuffin.

/thread.

A few weeks ago a 15 y/o was sentenced as an adult in a murder trial but some how this bitch not allowed to make decisions on her own and should be rescued.

This.

They can be stupid and happy together.... till the cops catch them that is

Hopefully he had a big stash of cash & they made it to Mexico where he can support the cunt in relative luxury til he dies of a heart attack ......or the local drug cartels cut off his head & sell her as a sex slave to South American niggers.

If there are, I haven't come across one. Even the tards are hot.

>Even the tards are hot.

what you have is a fetish, not a sexual orientation though.

i have a thing for blondes but we all know for a fact not all blondes are hot.

We can find Shia La Beouf in Finland but not this guy lol