So I'm hearing that Trump demands a ride in a golden carriage when he visits the queen. How will this be handled?

So I'm hearing that Trump demands a ride in a golden carriage when he visits the queen. How will this be handled?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/met-police-face-monster-security-operation-as-donald-trump-insists-on-golden-carriage-procession-during-visit/ar-BBzSiz7
nypost.com/2017/04/15/trumps-demand-for-carriage-ride-with-queen-roils-british-security/
ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-demands-ride-queens-gold-plated-carriage-during-uk-state-visit-1617127
youtube.com/watch?v=Gglbg8CAxyM
youtube.com/watch?v=IyPkshnIiyc
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtube.com/watch?v=r_iOoeOru84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where the fuck are you hearing that?

I heard you are making shit up.

That is the biggest fucking load of bullshit I ever heard. My god you are stupid op.

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/met-police-face-monster-security-operation-as-donald-trump-insists-on-golden-carriage-procession-during-visit/ar-BBzSiz7

nypost.com/2017/04/15/trumps-demand-for-carriage-ride-with-queen-roils-british-security/

This article contains no proof whjatsoever. You are embarrassing user. You actually still believe the news lmfao you truly are retarded.

ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-demands-ride-queens-gold-plated-carriage-during-uk-state-visit-1617127

"More than 1.8 million Britons signed a petition demanding that the state visit be abandoned altogether because it will “cause embarrassment to Her Majesty the Queen.”"

With 12 muslim men in harness.

Nigger, can you read?

Come on op you are a moron. Even Pewdiepie a childrens entertainer has come out against the media for misrepresenting himself and making up lies that ruin his life. Wake up boy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gglbg8CAxyM

Uhh yes and proof?

The news media is a private company bro they can lie all they want aslong as they do it right.
Have you been living under a rock or..

>almost 250 years since american rebellion
>"policeman of a world"
>USA

>their leaders still come to pay a hommage to the Queen

We simply take an ordinary carriage and urinate all over it. We'll try to get Russian urine, but we're not making promises.

Nice try George Soros shills. Trump is not a racist, Trump doesn't like golden showers, Trump isn't riding a golden carriage Trump isn't doing shit like you clowns actually believe. He's gonna make America Great Again though.
youtube.com/watch?v=IyPkshnIiyc

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
You don't even have a narrative anymore. We will all be woke soon.

Lmao who even believes this shit anymore. Op is probably just another shill aswell talking to himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=r_iOoeOru84

Did I touch a nerve?