Just got my first gun, best I could afford for now RIA M200 in .38 special paid $110.00. How'd I do...

Just got my first gun, best I could afford for now RIA M200 in .38 special paid $110.00. How'd I do? and general guns of Sup Forums thread.

Doesn't look too bad user, price seems good too. Get it from a pawn shop?

What's it look like with the barrel in your mouth?

Nicely done. I'm with the other user in wondering if you got that from a pawn shop

Family friend. He just bought a S&W .40 and I don't think I could have beat the price.

You did good man, and .38 is not bad to start with..... You'll like .357 better. My GP100

Take this shit to /k/

> /b is random
/k would have laughed him off the board for that piece. It's not what I would have picked but not a bad start. Here have some tits......

That looks sweet. I always wanted to own a revolver, but Britfag, so I'm screwed there

Do you have more pics of her?

/k/ is a bunch of pretentious faggots. They laugh at people who overpay for Kimbers but rag on anyone who didn't buy a Sig or HK. Or their faggy Holy Grail Glocks. They're even faggier than Sup Forums.

thought you could get revolvers in Britain but no semi auto pistols.... just needed to get licensed

moar

You're gonna shoot your eye out kid

only one I have of her, but have another chick with a gun

wrong reply oh well lol

Originally yeah, but Labour banned revolvers outright for most people in 1998. Vets of all people can get a licence for a revolver for putting down farm animals, and that's it.

checked, damn that sux ass....... aren't some semi auto's legal as long as they have some long ass barrel and some extension making them no longer pistols?

No. You have to get long barreled revolvers with a fucking coat hanger sticking out the grip to make them a certain length. You can have cap and ball revolvers though. To the other guy, find a club and get a fac. The more do it the more likely laws will change

holy shit thats fugly just looked up UK legal revolvers, damn I feel for my UK brothers

Fucking amerifats and their compensators

>>/k/

>>/k/YS

The hammer is broken but other than that it's a pretty good deal. Btw post on /k/.