Any medfags on here tonight?

Any medfags on here tonight?

Does this look infected to you?

Fuck op. Thats infected as fuck

You need antibiotics, man

looks fine. why do you ask?

Go to urgent care that's infected, if you don't wana lose your leg go

Not a medfag, but i'm a Red Cross First Aid-fag.

You seriously need to clean that shit. You need antibiotics and perhaps a few stitches (if the wound is open)

Also, a wash, OP, wouldnt be bad. fuck man..

looks fine and not infected. What did you do?

yep, its infected

It's fine. Don't worry about it. Put gauze over it for 2weeks and it'll heal

you'll probably die tonight

Round up: At least if the black and brown stuff is desinfectant, that was my impression. Otherwise: Run to the next hospital mate.

I hit my leg on my BMX pedal while trying to do some mad stunts to impress the chicks

try cumming on it, sperm helps creating new healthy cells

it's definitely irritated. If it's not infected, it soon will be.

The brown shit came out of my body

this

Wash it in hot salt water. Might sting but will clean it up. Looks like it is healing up.

you should try this, you can't fight logic!

Thanks for showing me bmx faggots can't even wash themselves. I get cuts every week and never had them infected because I'm not a scumbag

Ok, I'm also a red cross first aid fag, so here's how you proceed:

Get desinfectant and put that shit on it. Like a lot. If you don't have that, put high volume alcohol on a towel and put it on your leg for an hour. Do this twice and head tomorrow to a hospital.

An infection is bad if it gets a) dark (abscess) and or b) goes up your veins. ATTENTION: As soon as it goes up your veins GO TO A HOSPITAL ASAP. Bloodinfection kills fast. Abscess doesn't, but puts you at a risk of amputation (and later blood infection that can kill you).

At this stage it's not yet bad and totally reversible. But don't fuck around with it.

Hope it was worth it. Also pic of chick/s for my help?

Outside area of the cut looks like its scarring up.. i would pick the scab off. Squeeze to check for puss. Clean the wound hit it with isoprophil. And keep it dry.. infection is when it keeps oozing. Red streaks traveling up and down the leg. And high temperture in the area.

Cleaned and pulled the scab off

When did Sup Forums became a hotline for the crippled?

Yes. Lay of the H, man.

"some mad stunts" you sound like a douchebag, i hope you hurt your dick next time, then every chick will be impressed

I feel bad for u friend

yeah wrap that shit up with gauze and it should be good

OP, do fucking whats below here

Do this ^

Dont be a fucking idiot like 90% of people on here.

Do this.

looks like dolphin pussy disease

Fucking americunts... in Europe we have a health insurance and meet a physician just in case...

Health is the highest value humans have

That shits going to scar

Not all americunts are humans

Definitely infected.

Shave the area, bathe it thoroughly, soak it until the scab comes off in salt water.

Wrap it in sterile gauze loosely to let air get to it. If your leg begins to swell, or you get a fever, get to the ER asap.

I guess the thread draw the attention of some of us:D

If it is slightly pink and red around the wound it means it's infected, go put some neosporin on it.

I just got in this thread to do what you just did, kek.

Ayy lmao, prepare to be amputated

5th year RN here...

It looks like an abscess my be forming. If you get a fever, you are going septic. Run, do not walk to an ER.

Keep it clean, wrap with gauze, and make your way to an urgent care clinic. They'll be able to properly assess it. You'll probably end up on PO cipro for a bit.

lol... just saw this post.

You're fine. Wash with warm soapy water. Dress with non-adhering gauze, neosporing, and wrap with kerlix. It'll heal in about a week.

desinfect with Betadine or similar or alcohol and put steristripes on. Looks actually quite normal and not abscessic but considering the brown shit, the largeness of the wound and everything keep a tight eye on it. Constant desinfection is required mate. At least for the next 4 days. If it gets worse, go see a doctor. Abscesses are not fun.

MRSA

You'a gonna be Dead OP

you need to clean that. dump a bunch of hydrogen peroxide on it, flush 3-5 times. It will hurt but kill the nasty bacteria. If you don't seem massive improvement within 2 days go to the doctor, that likely means its septic.

>EMT

wtf happened to you man?

See

Basically, I was being awesome on a BMX

Dude you should go get that checked out. It looks like you are developing deep vein thrombosis.

I kicked the shit out of a metal trash can and my leg didn't look that fucked up. You need some penicillin up in that bitch. Leave some cheese out overnight. Problem solved.

A real medfag here. That is definitely infected. Go to urgent care for some antibiotics.
Don't fuck around user, it's not worth getting sepsis. Go now.

Yeah you eurotrash need your health care due to all the sandnigger with aids and other nasty diseases going on raping sprees.
I hope you get raped by a filthy somonolia.

Every time someone starts one of these threads I am amazed by the hysterical reactions and advice. It seems like kids these days have never gotten a cut or scrape, the way they overreact to the most minor injury.

This
>COMPLETELY MISREAD I'M BETTER OFF DEAD