Is the world laughing?

Is the world laughing?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/101872/howdoes-gallup-polling-work.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, they're cheering on Trump's attack on Syria and soon N.Korea
>let it go already, she lost

I don't think anyone's laughing.

The retards in the Midwest/southern states might be chuckling whilst they fart in their bathtubs, and play in their feces.

The rest of the world is terrified. Trump is one of the aforementioned retards.

Not everyone who voted for trump is a retard. But everyone who still supports him now is.

>mfw using polls who have limited number of responders
Muh statics says a thousand peeples is enuff to represent all peeples!

Someone actually believes this kind of shit? Kiddo leave Gawker once and awhile.

That's actually how polls are done, the margin of error is quite small if you have a truly random sample

Wasn't the main accusation against hillary that she wanted a war in the middle east?

"Chiner is NOT a currency manipulator! They are our greatest trade ally!" - Trurmp

A truly random sample out of a population of a couple million people isn't accurate.

"We stand with NATO! We will never leave their side!" - Trurmp

>A truly random sample out of a population of a couple million people isn't accurate.
It depends on the size of the sample.
these polls are done by qualified statisticians I would assume, Gallup is pretty high profile

"We only have enough to build 7 miles of the wall. I'm afraid we're going to have to focus on other things now, and come back to it." - Trurmp

A truly random sample is representative for a large population. Did you even go to uni?

World here.
Yes.

You elected a completely inexperienced, thin skinned failed businessman/reality TV star to your highest office of government and it's fucking hilarious.

Beamer or nigger detected.
Fucking liberal shill. Kys

no one needs to go to uni to see that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about

Statisticians are bullshit. Yes, I realize college we're taught how to accept statistics and why they are used. But they are highly flawed.

Best example?
Hillary won the Presidency.
All the statistics showed Hillary winning.
Majority of the people who were asked said Hillary.
But the country voted Trump.
But you're welcome to believe what you want because the education system told you to.

Voted against him. The only solace I have is that all the fucking retards who voted for him are the same people that are gonna be well and truly fucked over by the GOP.

My hope is that all those obese retards die of the diabeetus over the next 4 years when they pull their Obamacare away from them.

So after trump broke all of his promises, and turned into Hillary Clinton....

Is it surprising that his retards still love him? No.

Because they're retards. It's that simple.

>The typical sample size for a Gallup poll, either a traditional stand-alone poll or one night's interviewing from Gallup's Daily tracking, is 1,000 national adults with a margin of error of ±4 percentage points.

>mfw still believing this after polls told us Hillary won but reality said otherwise

As someone from outside the U.S.

We were laughing but we're not anymore. Things are legitimately scary now. Trump is incredibly retarded and is already doing so much damage.

Obama was corrupt as fuck but at least he was sane & was steering the ship in the right direction.

No one cares as long as the oil keeps flowing

The margin of error is 4 percentage points

>expecting 1000 random people to be an accurate representation of 318 million people
Logic isn't with this one.

Trump's spent more in travel/golf in 3 months, than Obama in did in 8 years.

Trump's also been golfing more times in 3 months, than Obama did in 2 years.

No, the main accusation was she, the past 3 presidents, and the other republican primary nominees were all puppets of the Deep State and had to be deposed, even by an orange clown

>world leaders

Of course they love Obama and Bush, both sang the globalist tune throughout their tenure. Why would they like a nationalist patriot like Daddy Trump?

No, the statistics showed more people were going to vote for Hillary than for Trumple thinskin. That's exactly what happened.

Trump is also not taking a paycheck.
Check Mate.

Asian guy here. I would say Trump is the best shit for merica now, it's really sad to see all those fags and SJW spreading those PC things all over the world.

>All the statistics showed Hillary winning.
>But the country voted Trump.

you don't fucking understand statistics you fucking 12 year old holy fuck how dumb is everyone in America

a 70% or even a 90% chance hilary wins means just that. a A 10-30% chance trump wins. it's fucking betting odds. you don't get to act like statistics and math is "wrong" because you have some dumb fucking "conservative world view" you circlejerk over in pol

holy shit we're doomed. you're literally saying "MATH IS WRONG BECAUSE TRUMP WON"

seriously blowing my mind right now i just can't believe this happened someone should screencap your post and put it in a museum

The polls were right.

Hillary won by 4,000,000 votes.

Trump won the EC victory.

Are you an retard?

Yep, all those illegal mexicans in california really made a difference.

Well if you perceive our legally elected president as a failure go fuck yourself.

I rather have an unpredictable leader of the free world...People are afraid of crazy people and fear is what keeps the enemy in check.
God bless President Trump and our vast arsenal of pure death and destruction under his command.
Praise him, praise Kek!
I hope he nukes the shit out of the gooks and chinks and sandnigger.

It's mathematics dude, it's possible to prove this on a piece of paper.
Bad results are due to poor methodology, such as undersampling etc

>maximum deflection achieved

you're talking to retards from the Midwest/southern American states

don't talk to them. destroy them.

Actually, he is now. What the fuck does that even matter?

>can't argue that daddy Trump is a retarded fraud and I fell for it so I'll deflect to another subject

>trump not taking $400,000 salary
>spends $1,000,000 of additional tax payer money in 4 months on security detail

wow u r so smart

Can't wait for korean girls in this thread

I understand that you've been told that 1,000 people is a logical representation of 318 million. But if you took two brain cells and rubbed them together you'd begin to understand why that isn't logical.

Trump's an idiot, but his inexperience isn't a big deal for me. Experience in government is experience in waste, incompetence, and partisan squabbling.

lol hillaryfags still whining they backed a retard

trump's retard bikers are getting REKT in Berkeley today

they've been talking for years about how tough they are.

the little antifa guys are ripping the bikers apart omg

you're an idiot dude don't try and back track your comments

statistics don't "show someone winning" they show a CHANCE of winning. statistics aren't WRONG they're PROBABILITIES. they can't be WRONG unless the percent is 100% with no margin of error. keep acting like you even know what a brain cell is

Okay break it down.
Explain how does 1000 people represent 318 million people.

And how much did the H.N.I.C. spend?

Go and read about the implications of even a small scale nuclear war. Nobody wins and everybody dies slowly and painfully

If you took two brain cells and rubbed them together your sister would be dead, faggot.

Whered get those numbers and how can you take those statistics as fact?

Heres the rwal stats

Barack Obama : 15%like 85% hate
George Bush : 45% like 55% dislike
Donald Trump : 87% like 13% dislike
Hillary Clinton : 23% like 77% hate

Also OP is confirmed Syrian

Trump's supporters don't pay attention to policies. They only care about freebies.

For example, they don't know or understand that Trump's backtracked on every major campaign promise.

They'll only start to whine, when cheeto dials back social security, welfare and medicare. and when he finally destroys Obamacare (which has actually given his base free healthcare).

>Explain how does 1000 people represent 318 million people.
Not him, but like I said here , smarter people than you have this figured out

why does Hiroshima today look like Detroit in 9145 (and vice versa)

It's basic math, guy. Try opening a book once in a while

god... trumpanzees really piss themselves huh?

OP source is Gallup, it's quite well respected

>because the readers of gallup answered the questions and gallup readers represent all americans even the ones who never read gallup

Sounds great to me. I'm ready for it.
This planet could use a hard reset.

> Trump's backtracked on every major campaign promise.

> when he finally destroys Obamacare

Which is it?

yeah, they've been knocking out trump's supporters since day 1 pretty much

>it's basic math
So you believe every american citizen is exactly the same with the same beliefs.
Essentially everyone is a Christian in America is what you're saying.

this

Yeah everybody he is playing golf right now 20 million dollars for 18 days of playing golf, I mean in what the hell do you send 20 million eating what ?
also does the meetings with other presidents in the golf course instead of Washington.
Ah but I would probably be doing the same if I was rich and president.

>because the readers of gallup answered the questions and gallup readers represent all americans even the ones who never read gallup
It's done by phone directories, it's random
There's no "gallup readers" that get oversampled

son how about you tell me 1 campaign promise he's maintained :)

he backtracked on:
>immigration
>nato
>Russia
>china
>wall
>jobs
>trade
>security
>defense

so far, Obamacare stays :^)

Nope, 75% are
-Gallup

TPP

boom

Simply saying "math" is not an explanation. Ellaborate how 1000 represent 300mio+

>Is the world laughing?

The world has been laughing ever since you elected Dubya . . . twice.

To everyone scrutinizing the methodology or results of the poll: gallup.com/poll/101872/howdoes-gallup-polling-work.aspx

Cause Hiroshima was 1 relatively tiny nuclear bomb. Any, war even small scale, nuclear war would most likely involve the release of dozens of weapons hundreds of times larger and more devastating. The resulting effect on global weather patterns would result in mass starvation. Or maybe its just fake news like climate change. Whatever makes you happy

Think about how much better America would be, without the Midwest/south.

It's full of welfare states.

The Blue-State coasts are worth trillions. We're sicking of giving hundreds of billions to unemployed retards in the Midwest/south.

Doesn't the fact that Trump voters inherently distrust outsides skew the results of a stranger calling them up and asking them politically charged questions?

Asking for a friend

But then they all jerked off over how amazing Boss Nigger was for 8 years, right faggot?

Leave Sup Forums you faggots, no, really, go discuss that shit on the board we have for politics, Sup Forums
Fuck off you faggots, even pony fags are less annoying on Sup Forums than you idiots.

this shit doesnt add up to 100%

what about the rest? were they too disabled to vote

Did you use your crystal balls to see seven millennia into the future?

> Think about how much better America would be, without the food from the Midwest/south.

"we can just buy it all from Mexico!"

Fuck you cunt fight me IRL

thats funny cause my survey said that trump is at 73% and obama at 19 :^)

Not until you're able to leave your chair you fat faggot.

>backtracked
Backstepped or backpedaled, not backtracked.

Sounds rather like a 3rd world to me.

> The resulting effect on global weather patterns would result in mass starvation.

I was under the impression that the effect on global weather patterns would be mass cooling

> Or maybe its just fake news like climate change.

Sounds like two birds, one stone

So 1000 people with listed numbers are a accurate representation of 318 million people. Including the ones who are unlisted and do not have phones. Or the ones who refused to answer the phone.

>Nuclear winter disproven
>Climate change disproven
When are you gonna collect your nobel prize

>what do you guess other people, that you don't know at all, probably think?
Worthless poll.

>So 1000 people with listed numbers are a accurate representation of 318 million people.
Yes, down to +-4 percentage points

>Including the ones who are unlisted and do not have phones. Or the ones who refused to answer the phone.
If there is a significant number who do not have phones or are predisposed to not answer them, and this correlates with the opinion they are likely to have, then this WILL skew the results, but not much, because most people do have phones and answer them, I would assume

But user! 1,000 random people represent 318 million people's opinions!
Some guy in California is a representative of your opinion user.

Being this lost.

Explain, help me out

There's nothing to explain. In your mind you actually believe 1,000 random people are an actual representative of 318 million. It means you believe everyone thinks a like.

You make it sound like Trump is doing everything you hoped for, in order to trigger Trump voters, who are happy that Trump is in the whitehouse, which you seem upset about

You also sound like you base your ideas about Trump supports from anti-trump news outlets and subreddits but it's ok, I'm sure someone else will get elected in 4 years and prove you right

>immigration

Going to supreme court. Hi, Gorsuch

>nato

>Russia
what campaign promise?

>china
Two meetings with Xi and 60 years of NK policy reversed, coal deals reversed, in exchange for Trump to stop tweeting about how they are intentionally devaluing their currency (which they are, to be fair)

>wall
Paul Ryan says US won't pay for it
Plans are still being brought to the table
Border crossing is (supposedly) down 60% and liberals can't stop bitching about people getting yanked and kicked out of the country, so apparently they must be cracking down on it

>jobs
Up and to the right

>trade
Up and to the right

>security
what campaign promise?
MOAB?

>defense
what campaign promise?
MOAB?